*EA_Kain_ee version needed

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey gkris6,

you truly and absolutely spoke out of my soul ! I have discovered this beautiful gem somewhen back at the date where the timeshift in Germany was. Thus I was not sure which GMT offset to use, and I backtested it with GMT +1 even if we are GMT+2 at the moment... and the tests were good. I decided to go live with it, and would have enormously regret it if i hadn't ... yesterday it gave me 30 pips with ONE single trade in EURCHF. Dragonpips and MegaDroid would have never done that. Record is 50 pips in agressive mode EURUSD.

For all who wanna follow my results, this is what my mate has on his account which i manage for him :

As I have posted earlier, GBPUSD trades are from Tokyo H1 out of FF, but rest ist all EA Kain 1.04 bnz. On request, I'd post all files you need and of course my .set-files also ;-) and would be happy for some thanks ...

Hey gkris6,

you truly and absolutely spoke out of my soul ! I have discovered this beautiful gem somewhen back at the date where the timeshift in Germany was. Thus I was not sure which GMT offset to use, and I backtested it with GMT +1 even if we are GMT+2 at the moment... and the tests were good. I decided to go live with it, and would have enormously regret it if i hadn't ... yesterday it gave me 30 pips with ONE single trade in EURCHF. Dragonpips and MegaDroid would have never done that. Record is 50 pips in agressive mode EURUSD.

For all who wanna follow my results, this is what my mate has on his account which i manage for him :

As I have posted earlier, GBPUSD trades are from Tokyo H1 out of FF, but rest ist all EA Kain 1.04 bnz. On request, I'd post all files you need and of course my .set-files also ;-) and would be happy for some thanks ...

thansk for your post. Would you please post your versione of EA Kain including your setfile?

Thanks a lot!!

thansk for your post. Would you please post your versione of EA Kain including your setfile?

Thanks a lot!!

here you go ! I've added a README-file for explanation and the correct GMT-calculation which is VERY IMPORTANT for the performance !

hxxp://[email protected]/file/N1xi4btz/kain_and_tokyo_h1_package.html

remove the camouflage out of the link as always. Those who don't know how to do not deserve the files anyway ;-)

Happy green pipping and earning money while you sleep ! (at least here in Germany)

yours, xxl205

and a thanks / kudo would be welcome if you find it useful ...

err, didn't I write that ? shame on me ... it is GBPUSD in H1, only this one.

At this EA GMT+2 is a must ! I use the 2x settings on default, because I am still testing it and it has a 140 SL ... but, if all goes good on the 3x setting it is a

TP of 22+50+80 = 152 !

Hi Guys!

I know that ea kain have problems with autoGMT, but somebody can tell me, what's the correct GMT setting for kain on fxopen?

The fxopen GMT is +2 and +3 in DST, but with autoGMT is shows +2. I thought, that the correct setting would be the +3, but otherwise I backtested it, and it seems to be that the +3 is totally loss on backtest.

Anyone else had a loss on last trading session? I had on +3, but I had 2 TP on demo with autoGMT (+2).

xxl205: Which broker you use?

Hi Guys!

I know that ea kain have problems with autoGMT, but somebody can tell me, what's the correct GMT setting for kain on fxopen?

The fxopen GMT is +2 and +3 in DST, but with autoGMT is shows +2. I thought, that the correct setting would be the +3, but otherwise I backtested it, and it seems to be that the +3 is totally loss on backtest.

Anyone else had a loss on last trading session? I had on +3, but I had 2 TP on demo with autoGMT (+2).

xxl205: Which broker you use?

KAIN starts trading after NY session closed at 5 pm EST. So you have to set the GMTOffset accordingly. But remember that in autumn US switches back to wintertime. And there is a period of 14 days or so where your broker might already have wintertime(e.g. european brokers) and USA still has DST!!

KAIN starts trading after NY session closed at 5 pm EST. So you have to set the GMTOffset accordingly. But remember that in autumn US switches back to wintertime. And there is a period of 14 days or so where your broker might already have wintertime(e.g. european brokers) and USA still has DST!!

I use kain live and demo account for a week. Now I see trades taken this time on +3 and +2 (what kain calculated) GMT offset setting. I backtested both settings, and I see that backtest show what forward test. So I decided to set on fxopen to autoGMT on (+2 on fxopen in summer time).

I use EUR/USD and USD/CHF. Actually if you backtest the USD/CHF pair you will find the results are incredible. The EA is I find reliable because it doesn't need optimization. It is purely based on support and resistance. It does the job for me, and I am fine with incremental gains. In reference to losses the EA may incur, go back and check the losses. there are 2-3 large losses everything else is relatively small.

Kris

could you please post your EURUSD and USDCHF setfiles?

Had a wonderful night, with EURUSD going for 17 pips on agressive ... and EURCHF also positive but not that well done although I thought It would also take a deep dive, but didn't. I am missing volatility since the 4th of July weekend. I think we see many traders on holiday at the moment, at least in the US session.

Wish ya all a nice weekend! And for all those who do not believe in Kain ... :) check this out :

Had a wonderful night, with EURUSD going for 17 pips on agressive ... and EURCHF also positive but not that well done although I thought It would also take a deep dive, but didn't. I am missing volatility since the 4th of July weekend. I think we see many traders on holiday at the moment, at least in the US session.

Wish ya all a nice weekend! And for all those who do not believe in Kain ... :) check this out :

What other EA are you using xxl205?

I also have good trades yesterday with eakain EURUSD

What other EA are you using xxl205?

I also have good trades yesterday with eakain EURUSD

I am using Tokyo H1 (former Simple H1) from the FF Forum, for GBPUSD only. It has a good performance since I am using it, but scares the cr*p out of me sometimes. Has a stop loss of 140 ... and those DD's are heavy.

The EURUSD, EURCHF and USDCAD on Alpari UK Classic GMT+1 (not +2) are all EA Kain. Given up on USDJPY and GBPCHF, why should I waste my gains on something less stable than the other 3 pairs.

cheers!

Edited by xxl205

I am using Tokyo H1 (former Simple H1) from the FF Forum, for GBPUSD only. It has a good performance since I am using it, but scares the cr*p out of me sometimes. Has a stop loss of 140 ... and those DD's are heavy.

The EURUSD, EURCHF and USDCAD on Alpari UK Classic GMT+1 (not +2) are all EA Kain. Given up on USDJPY and GBPCHF, why should I waste my gains on something less stable than the other 3 pairs.

cheers!

I'm using the same pairs on FXDD Live account, and I'm having very good results, do you tested the other pairs? (USDCHF, EURGBP)