BEST INDICATORS

yep . people like you who spend their life looking for the Holiy grail and get NO WHERE and turner out to be loser always say the same thing so I guess you know were the leaves you right?, enjoy the page full of indys that is what you asked for and GOT , check your own posting on this forum, now think who the joke is now.

Try swallowing the truth( If you even know what that is) you can sleep better and walk with your head up , instead of always look down

Now run along and go paly "wanne be after the fact trader", I am sure you can spend those demo pips you make.

Still... the joke is YOU.

1. For example: If in some forex forum I said "If you want to be rich, don't become forex trader, but become owner of some oil & gas industry instead...". I might be right, most owner of O&G Industry is richer than most forex trader, but is my statement placed right? in forex forum? If I said that in forex forum, I am out of context.

This thread is about BEST INDICATORS, not "BEST BROKER", not "BEST PLATFORM", not "BEST SYSTEM", nor "BEST WAY OF LIFE". That's why I said that your #102 post is out of context. If you want to present "BEST SYSTEM" (even if your system will give 100% success), go to "TRADING SYSTEM AND STRATEGIES", not here

2. This thread did not violate any of forum's rules, so people have rights to read / contribute. Did "BEST INDICATOR" guaranteed success in forex trading? Let them be the judge for themself, some people might need learn the hard way. I believe they did not spent your money anyway... Let them face their own consequences

3. At first, I tought you have good intention by saying that this thread has become some parade of "ordinary" indicators, and then you'll present your "extra ordinary" indicator(s). That's why I suggest that contributors should add enough description on their shared indicator(s) to "prove" that their indi(s) could be categorized as "BEST INDICATOR".

But after sometimes you came up with nothing (even worse, you just give links to another bunch of "ordinary" indicators)... that's when I believed that you're just a joke and useless

Edited by bgrtz

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still... the joke is YOU.

1. For example: If in some forex forum I said "If you want to be rich, don't become forex trader, but become owner of some oil & gas industry instead...". I might be right, most owner of O&G Industry is richer than most forex trader, but is my statement placed right? in forex forum? If I said that in forex forum, I am out of context.

This thread is about BEST INDICATORS, not "BEST BROKER", not "BEST PLATFORM", not "BEST SYSTEM", nor "BEST WAY OF LIFE". That's why I said that your #102 post is out of context. If you want to present "BEST SYSTEM" (even if your system will give 100% success), go to "TRADING SYSTEM AND STRATEGIES", not here

2. This thread did not violate any of forum's rules, so people have rights to read / contribute. Did "BEST INDICATOR" guaranteed success in forex trading? Let them be the judge for themself, some people might need learn the hard way. I believe they did not spent your money anyway... Let them face their own consequences

3. At first, I tought you have good intention by saying that this thread has become some parade of "ordinary" indicators, and then you'll present your "extra ordinary" indicator(s). That's why I suggest that contributors should add enough description on their shared indicator(s) to "prove" that their indi(s) could be categorized as "BEST INDICATOR".

But after sometimes you came up with nothing (even worse, you just give links to another bunch of "ordinary" indicators)... that's when I believed that you're just a joke and useless

That is my point from the start , That this thread has become nothing more than ordinary indicators gather from the TSD site and other place and were just posted here , every other day the same user posted ordinary useless indicators ,which we both as not the intent of this thread.

That was when I first my my comment, why keep posting useless ordinary indicators when in logic no one could work with so many indys on one chart, and yet they were asked "which one they use". which by the way still has gone unanswered to this date.

So instead I gave users who would come here a link found on this every same forum that show them the very same posted useless indys without have to download them and see if they worked nothing more.either way enough of this BS lets move, this story will just repeat itself again as user look for the hoily grail and waste time.

Edited by German

Stop arguing you guys german/bgrtz. If stolen or not (the forward tests are certainly from the Yahoo Group), it may be useful to some of us, and yes of course they are trying to sell useless EAs. German, if you are the producer of the website, it would be more useful if one could find a searchable index of the indicator images - and not only of the downloads. I am not going to browse through each of the 195 pages there.

bgrtz: Of course no holy grail there but let's just ignore the link if not useful and move on to more productive things.

:)

with the spirit of love and sharing in this organisation, do anybody has this indicator to give me a copy for download VQ indicator

posted sometimes ago by minhtri, this download link he gives is not working http://www.4shared.com/file/2HQawPqr/VQ_online.html

BIG THANK YOU

Here you go...I downloaded and uploaded it for you

http://www.4shared.com/file/Sb5nEpeY/VQ1_VQ2.html

The purpose of this thread was to post your BEST INDICATORS that you actually use to help you trade successfully. And if possible, an explanation on settings and context of when to use it plus results if possible. Perhaps we can get back on track and each person share even one indicator that you consider the best. Thanks.

guys I found this 2 very interesting links which take you to a compilation of systems and indicators, some of them have already been shared here and some have not, you need to be a member of the forum in order to see the pictures though, that's the part you have to figure out by yourselfs, anyway enjoy!

http://forexsystems.ru/en/ruchnye-torgovye-strategii-i-taktiki/53972-%C3%92%C3%AE%C3%B0%C3%A3%C3%AE%C3%A2%C3%BB%C3%A5-%C3%B1%C3%A8%C3%B1%C3%B2%C3%A5%C3%AC%C3%BB-%C3%AE%C3%B2-berkut73.html

http://forexsystems.ru/en/indikatory/53109-%C3%88%C3%AD%C3%A4%C3%A8%C3%AA%C3%A0%C3%B2%C3%AE%C3%B0%C3%BB-%C3%AE%C3%B2-berkut73.html