• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CongestionBreakOut

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/5613/51903740.gif

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/3954/74834597.gif

http://www.4shared.com/file/wAUFLdi0/CongestionBreakOutV2.html

Let me guess you think that the break out happen today because of some stupid indy?, and had nothing to do with the release of the German Ifo Bussiness Climate which came out seconds before the spike you are showing is this what you are posting here by showing us this SHORT TERM false break out?

Which by the way failed again at yesterday's high after US EXISTING HOME SALES. Which any Professional trader is seeing that the rejection point also happens to be right at the congested area were the DAILY 100/ 50/ and 10 SMA are currently located at in the area of 1.2742.

Also let not forget the fact that the Solar Wind that you are also showing is a MASSIVE REPAINTER.

Let me guess you think that the break out happen today because of some stupid indy?, and had nothing to do with the release of the German Ifo Bussiness Climate which came out seconds before the spike you are showing is this what you are posting here by showing us this SHORT TERM false break out?

Which by the way failed again at yesterday's high after US EXISTING HOME SALES. Which any Professional trader is seeing that the rejection point also happens to be right at the congested area were the DAILY 100/ 50/ and 10 SMA are currently located at in the area of 1.2742.

Also let not forget the fact that the Solar Wind that you are also showing is a MASSIVE REPAINTER.

could you give some solution for news release or breakdown/break high?

please give solution newbies like me

thanks

thegatan

could you give some solution for news release or breakdown/break high?

please give solution newbies like me

thanks

thegatan

There is no exact solution, ever. News can be good or bad, and various or directly related currencies can react positively or negatively to it. It depends on equity market sentiment, whether the good or bad news is priced into the news release and a possible huge range of other factors. IMHO trading news esp. in volatile times can be more costly than trying to catch patterns and other anticipated moves outside of news trading times. In short, studying price action and lots of screen time is the best remedy - you can even overrule bad EAs that might otherwise allow losses to run way beyond what they should.

MF_BreakDown_Flat 0-1010

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/977/27467549.gif

http://www.4shared.com/file/NPNjMTsu/MF_BreakDown_Flat_0-1010.html

another question how you set MF_break_flat met with break even or it's automatic? :-/

There is no exact solution, ever. News can be good or bad, and various or directly related currencies can react positively or negatively to it. It depends on equity market sentiment, whether the good or bad news is priced into the news release and a possible huge range of other factors. IMHO trading news esp. in volatile times can be more costly than trying to catch patterns and other anticipated moves outside of news trading times. In short, studying price action and lots of screen time is the best remedy - you can even overrule bad EAs that might otherwise allow losses to run way beyond what they should.

i've idea for catch news release but i still find some tool for pour my idea and until now i haven't found tool yet :(

??
Any way, you have solution? :-/

thegatan

Hello minitri,

Thanks for sharing all these indicators.

With which indicator you have the best results till now ?

Thanks for sharing your experiences !!!!!

Danny

That's the VALID POINT, Danny.. Me too would like too know among which of the tons and tons of indicators available here.. will give the maximum percentage of success.

Calm down,

All Indicators are only another way to show the price action on the chart. They cannot be used in isolation to place actual orders. Moving averages are also giving you just another way to view the price action. It's how you use these indicators that will give you an extra edge that you cannot get from price bars alone.

Minhitri is just sharing indicators that he finds useful, it's up to you to decide whether they will help you in your system.

Calm down,

All Indicators are only another way to show the price action on the chart. They cannot be used in isolation to place actual orders. Moving averages are also giving you just another way to view the price action. It's how you use these indicators that will give you an extra edge that you cannot get from price bars alone.

Minhitri is just sharing indicators that he finds useful, it's up to you to decide whether they will help you in your system.

"Minhitri is just sharing indicators that he finds useful"

Really more like a parade of useless indicators. I think just in this thread alone the question of which indicator he use and find the best has come up about 10 times ,and gone unanswer.

It miss leading to newbies to give them "cherry picked" set up that always take place around News release time. Also I would just love to see how the use of so many indy's can be used on such limited chart space. "Useful" over stated and besides ALL these indys or at least 90% of them come from the same website which made them .The site forex-tsd.com .

Trust me I am 100% Calm, other wise you would know about it. But I am not going to sit here and watch someone post "cherry picking" trades ,giving new traders a false sense of hope that these indys work . Like I said before this is nothing more than a "parade of useless indicators", and the purpose and intent of this thread was lost along time ago.

Edited by German

"Minhitri is just sharing indicators that he finds useful"

Really more like a parade of useless indicators. I think just in this thread alone the question of which indicator he use and find the best has come up about 10 times ,and gone unanswer.

It miss leading to newbies to give them "cherry picked" set up that always take place around News release time. Also I would just love to see how the use of so many indy's can be used on such limited chart space. "Useful" over stated and besides ALL these indys or at least 90% of them come from the same website which made them .The site forex-tsd.com .

Trust me I am 100% Calm, other wise you would know about it. But I am not going to sit here and watch someone post "cherry picking" trades ,giving new traders a false sense of hope that these indys work . Like I said before this is nothing more than a "parade of useless indicators", and the purpose and intent of this thread was lost along time ago.

I hope will help not only grumble

This forum for discussion is not to grumble each other, so please give solution! :-?

Edited by thegatan

I think contributors should add description about why those indis considered as "BEST INDICATOR", so this thread did not turn out to be just a regular indicator parade.

BUT, remember this thread is under "Metatrader Indicator" and so far discussing about technical analysis, not fundamental. So if @German thinks fundamental is more significant, please share his fundamental based MT4 indicator (something like news interpreter, not just news reader, I think). If not, and just like he said,

"But I am not going to sit here and watch someone post 'cherry picking' trades ,giving new traders a false sense of....."

then... no one hold him here..

I hope will help not only grumble

This forum for discussion is not to grumble each other, so please give solution! :-?

Well the first solution was given on post number 102. At the start at each day you always want to look at the longer term charts and find those MA's I mention on the daily chart, this way you will know were price will be rejected from . As you can see when I wrote that post I mention the level of 1.2742 and yet again for a 3rd day the EUR/USD has been rejected off the level.

You are not looking at those MA's to cross, they are NOT menat to be traded that way, you just want to know their levels and see if the price action closes above or fails. Now given that you know this , what do you really think would be a good level to buy a break IF IF the lower time frames support the break and are not overbought?

You can do this simple exercise on any pair each morning, otherwise you will have no idea why the trade keeps failing. But again this is just the start and this board or thread is not a correct place to go into such details. But I will offer you this 'headsup" and again if the lower time frames support the move.

Watch the GBP/USD on a break above 1.5607 when this happens the EUR/USD should be break the 1.2742 area were all the MA on post 102 are located at. it been a slow market so these DAILY MA's have had a chance to converge at 1.2742.

This is how a trader start to plan a trade, and not buy using some useless indy, Do some indicators have use YES, but they lag and 80% of the time Big moves are due to News so always keep that in mind.

Edited by German
wrong post number given correct is 102

Keep waiting I am sure the solution will come to you.

Every indicator known just about in the world for MT4 with an image to see it before you download it ,is loacted here at the following link.

http://www.m-t-a-w.com/indicators-image-list/?page=8.

Now each of you will have your choice of what you would like to use. and its FREE!!!!!!!!!!

Also unlike others here who take indicators from other websites and post them here as if they some how use all of them.

The link I posted above came from this VERY recent thread which by the way is VERY good since those of you who love trying new ideas, nowyou will have your hands full now, so I guess this thread will be dead now.

Here is the thread just in case some of you need more indy's

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/8257-(SHARE)-Complete-list-of-MT4-INDICATORS-AND-EXPERT-ADVISORS.

Edited by German

Yes, here goes the fun. But, I'm sorry my friend, coz you are the joke

yep . people like you who spend their life looking for the Holiy grail and get NO WHERE and turner out to be loser always say the same thing so I guess you know were the leaves you right?, enjoy the page full of indys that is what you asked for and GOT , check your own posting on this forum, now think who the joke is now.

Try swallowing the truth( If you even know what that is) you can sleep better and walk with your head up , instead of always look down

Now run along and go paly "wanne be after the fact trader", I am sure you can spend those demo pips you make.

Edited by German

Hi minhtri, great thanks for ur great share would u kindly share on the parameters u use for Wolfwaves nen?

Im also testing the combined set as u shared as above. thanks a million

I use BPSWolfewaves and Wolfewaves on a graph together. It will give better results than the IBFwaves. And always observed at the higher time frame