Developing S/R Expert : Highly Profitable : 99 % Accuracy

harsh124

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
ikke,

:). The only reason I'm coming back here to speak about my success and to share back the same old indicator is the fact that I've got many quality systems and EA's here.

It's the people's generosity, that I'm returning back. :)

-Harsh124

Harsh, welcome back buddy!

You're right, it's the sharing spirit that makes this forum really great and helpful for all newbies to survive in this tough forex world. And it will be great and highly appreciated too if you please share your success system here for all of us.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Harsh,

Do you have manuals how to operate your kicker , to set up paremeters etc ........and the rest. Please if you can send me some manuals or give me some links where to look for kind regards SJ

ps: what is the consistency ratio of this EA and is it profitable ....

• 2 weeks later...

@prosperforall : I replied to you via inbox :)

@netpreneur : Refine this system and you shall have what you were looking for. :)

@kenboi : I've lost greater convictions on automatic trade because I like to keep my money under my control and not under code. Life runs on code but not my money. :)

@SJ-60 : Sorry Mate, No Such Manual . :(

Please Dont Forget the Kudos Coming! :-bd

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, I never read anything earlier but only your post, and i think they failed; but i guess we are all interested; but i feel we are all in the same place;

the day people start working together will they end up finishing what they started......so i hope they did finish and succeed and if not then i hope everyone here helps them finish.......

the more working things around the more knowledge in the pond.........

Rant of earthdust was removed..as with many other improper postings he has made
Edited by FloridaTrader

wow, Speculations.

I just happened to check by here.

It doesn't matter whatever opinion you have about me, I'm thankful. :)

Rio and I did work on an EA even Stovedude and a couple of guys worked on it, however we could never successfully get it to run. I've already pointed it out, See the idea behind the system use some distinctions and win. That's all.

Invest your time and get returned with money, Because life runs on code but not money.

-Harsh124

I'd really like to learn more about the manual trading refinements that Harsh124 has done to filter out the choppy periods when all the losses happen.

If his friend was able to trade $600 to $800,000 in 3 months with only a 4% drawdown, he must have been able to filter out almost all of the bad trade setups. If we conservatively guess that he risked 2% per trade that means he never had more than 2 losses in a row. I think if he only risked 1% per trade that would have built his equity too slow and if he risked 4% that would mean he never lost more than 1 trade in a row. Outstanding results in any case.

Harsh124 has clearly said that the EA effort didn't work out so I think we should focus on refining the manual trading that resulted in him making $150K in his account. I have spent a lot of time, looked at countless strategies and filtering out all chop is like the impossible holy grail but maybe we can learn to filter out most of it.

Maybe if we ask nicely harsh124 can offer some tips to better manually trade his system. Thank you Harsh124.

@Everyone around here:

I was the same guy like you all. I used to wander on forums, it used to be one stratergy and then some other and then some other and that hunt went on for quite a long time. But then I realized that start using your mind, see what the candles are doing. That's my secret. Just see what they're doing. If you're smart enough to catch this line, you're smart enough for anything. You need no fancy courses, nothing. Atmost, complete the babypips school; Absorb the knowledge and get your hands dirty.

That's the way it's going to work for you,

:)

@a777: I had learnt it in chemistry, that the graph broadens when participating elements increase. Find a hint in this. :)

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

No, this thread is long dead. Wow, such a long time ago I coded this thing.

The strategy cannot possibly work. It's not how the market works at all, and pro traders don't use indicators.

Without revealing too much, try buying at the low of the day, and selling at the high --- at the right TIMES.

That's all you need to do.

• 8 months later...

Lol, sorry guys, I opened up Indo-Investasi after a long time,

I adapted the ideas from this method, worked it up, now I have emigrated to Dubai, slowly in the process of creating my own hedge fund,

Anyway, I need a programmer again to help me work out the present method of money management,

I am ready to pay him/her, but the only point is that I need to find faith in the person,

And ofcourse, once coded, I am ready to post it here on the forum for free,

Harsh124