Fusion v1.1a

CDaeda

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Fusion v1.1a

Hi Micutzu ,

What ´s versions of ea Md , Mdpro , FT, NF , AL and SK that do you use?

Fap Turbo 4.9

Mega Droid 1.21

Shocker 2.0 (i`m not sure)

Alfa Forex (found it in this forum)

the rest i don`t know for sure because now i`m at work ... il will post when i get home :shand:

i hope to pass 20% in this evening!

I put the ea in the chart of eurusd m5.

but know it says on the journal:

"Old tick Eurusd" and other pairs

Could you help me?

Thanks

My version is 1,2 edu

best regards

note the pairs and open a chart for each ... click on each timeframe to make sure it loads , then you can close... mt4 just needs to download data.

okay guys, the fusion EA crashed my account after one week :(( 2000€ with a lotsize of 0.05 lots

that ea is just pure marketing, all the newbies will think "wow all the strategies in one ea, it will be great" but in fact is just a mess, high stop loss strategy in there, very unstable ea LMD in there, martingale ea's there, it is overkill, it can make 300% in one week but when all the strategies are lossing at the same time your account goes to -100% aswell.

What Hype? :-?

Masmin stated that Fusion -V blew his account,..yet failed to deliver the facts to his statement!

However FRWC posted and given access to there live accounts for the Fusion -V robot, with blow by blow results,...live and in living color.

Yet u call it "HYPE", other's call it a "Marketing scheme"

Yet someone makes a statement without showing facts u agree with them 100%.

Yet another(FRWC, FXCM) show you the facts blow, by blow, tick by tick, live an in living color and you'll call it "HYPE", "MARKETING SCHEME". :-?

Ask your selves this question:" If this a marketing scheme why would the best, and most trusted Foreign Exchange Marketing Company put there reputation on the line.

Why would FXCM team up with FRWC :shand: to produce a HOAX, SCHEME, SCAM? :-/

Would'nt that ruin there reputation? :-?

Wouldn't that discourage people, business, Corporation, and other financial institutions from doing business with them?

ALL FOR THE SAKE OF A ROBOT EXPERT ADVISOR Fusion -V.... :-?

FASCINATING!!!!!

You all's type of thinking is incredible.

If u believe this then there u all might as well hire a Lawyer right now for a Class Action case, because this case is going to be major. You to contact TMZ, National enquirer, TIME, CNN, Bloomberg, and many others because according to you all's calculations this will be the biggest scam ever in the Forex industry.

" Fasten ur seat belts Dorothy, because KANSAS is getting ready to go bye bye"

The FOREX Market deals with mathematics purely,.....not emotions

A Scientist deals with purely Mathematics......

A Mathematician deals with MATH,....Facts that which can be proven...

A court room deals with Mathematices, FACTS, THAT which can be proven.

I though people would learn by now to stop taking the BLUE PILL.

Ok guys .05 lots is too much for $2000 account it should be set @.01 tally up your risk .05x200=$100

$100x10 positions =$1,000 , of course its going to blow your account out. This is no joke READ YOUR PDF.

With $2,000 your max lots should be @ .01 :|

Yeaa... he should have followed whats written in the PDF :-/

Please don't blame the EA just yet because I am doing fine with it ;)

What Hype? :-?

Masmin stated that Fusion -V blew his account,..yet failed to deliver the facts to his statement!

However FRWC posted and given access to there live accounts for the Fusion -V robot, with blow by blow results,...live and in living color.

Yet u call it "HYPE", other's call it a "Marketing scheme"

Yet someone makes a statement without showing facts u agree with them 100%.

Yet another(FRWC, FXCM) show you the facts blow, by blow, tick by tick, live an in living color and you'll call it "HYPE", "MARKETING SCHEME". :-?

Ask your selves this question:" If this a marketing scheme why would the best, and most trusted Foreign Exchange Marketing Company put there reputation on the line.

Why would FXCM team up with FRWC :shand: to produce a HOAX, SCHEME, SCAM? :-/

Would'nt that ruin there reputation? :-?

Wouldn't that discourage people, business, Corporation, and other financial institutions from doing business with them?

ALL FOR THE SAKE OF A ROBOT EXPERT ADVISOR Fusion -V.... :-?

FASCINATING!!!!!

You all's type of thinking is incredible.

If u believe this then there u all might as well hire a Lawyer right now for a Class Action case, because this case is going to be major. You to contact TMZ, National enquirer, TIME, CNN, Bloomberg, and many others because according to you all's calculations this will be the biggest scam ever in the Forex industry.

" Fasten ur seat belts Dorothy, because KANSAS is getting ready to go bye bye"

The FOREX Market deals with mathematics purely,.....not emotions

A Scientist deals with purely Mathematics......

A Mathematician deals with MATH,....Facts that which can be proven...

A court room deals with Mathematices, FACTS, THAT which can be proven.

I though people would learn by now to stop taking the BLUE PILL.

You r an idiot!! google REFCO to know what FXCM is made of, the reason why you call them a big reputed broker is because you dont know anything about Forex.

FXCM is already running a page for Forex Systems ...and for the question how would they benifit out of the FRWC Scam,, Well, its free advertising!! how smart do you need to be to realise that!!

hi,

Is 39515511 an active Plimus Reference Number? I entered this code into the original EA downloaded from FRWC and it works. If the owner of this code requested for a refund, will this still work?

Thanks. :-?

Hi,

Where you get the link to the original EA downloaded from FRWC?

Are you willing to share?

Regards...

Seemed SuperVolcano only trade in gbpjpy which are not favorable due to exotic pair/high spread & do not set any TP/SL.. currently still in floating loss of 80pips per trade.. what a sweat... i have planned to turn this OFF from my real acc. If notice clearly that in PeaceArmy trade statement of Fusion-V, this pair is NOT in traded..

Thus need to be careful to judge which robot is wild, non-profitable & not supposed to turn on in Fusion.

Currently here's below robots in the settings

===================================

Enable_SuperVolcano = FALSE; (dangerous, no TP/SL)

Enable_Neg_correlation = TRUE; (no trade yet, should be usdchf, anybody had this in trade ??)

Enable_Straasha_system = TRUE; (another martingale system only trade eurgbp, only TP < 10 , that only trade from GMT+1 18 to 06 ? saw a lot trades in PeaceArmy too)

Enable_HiRIDER = TRUE; (notice that in Fusion 1.2, S1 is disable)

Enable_LMD_Multicurrency = TRUE; (Open multiple trades at ONCE in daily basis, probably the trading technique for intraday/swing, should i manually close those pair that profitable & leave those floating loss ?, i 'm doubt whether it should ? anybody can comment on this LMD, i doubt this LMD robot used to open too many floating loss(more) vs gain(fews) in PeaceArmy trade statement of Fusion-V, where else for EA-KAIN tended to keep minimum floating trades ..)

Here 's my 2-cents on Fusion-V 1.2.. any comments are welcome to share what in your mind.

Here's my account . I have a little of everything in my portfolio, PRIMEVAL , FUSION, CASH_CRUISER, FOREX HARVESTER AND FOREX NUKE . They seem to be doing well right now , with FUSION /LMD- only AUDUSD and USDJPY EVERYTHING ELSE IS PRETTY MUCH THE DEFAULT, STRAASHA IS BEING WATCHED VERY CAREFULLY not sure about that one yet, HIRIDER is set to .01 lot ( took) alot of heat @ .03 (wont do that no more) :P , I might cut down the contracts from 10 to 5 (I'm a very conservative guy ;) ) and PRIMEVAL IS DOING BETTER THAN I THOUGHT. CASH_CRUISER IS DOING WELL ALSO.

Any one with Ideas after viewing my account plz , I' open .........MONEY NEVER SLEEPS :-bd

http://topstep.mt4live.com/

Hi everybody,

There are so many disputes "for and against" Fusion v1.1a, Hirider, LMD, etc" so far.

For me, I don't think the whole package of these FRWC EAs are profitable as they claimed, unless they can try to improve them much more within these 2 months period.

Even customer support chat is not direct about what clients want to know. Below are my friend's chat with one person of FRWC Group for your reference:

You are now chatting with Scott (General Questions)

Scott: Hello, how may I help you?

Steven Souders: Hello

Steven Souders: With the $1000 purchase of the Fusion EA and all the Winning Ea's, does that also entitle us to future EA's that you develop from future competitions too? Or will future EA's cost more?

Steven Souders: Because so far I am not to impressed with the FUSION and I am trying to decide whether or not to keep it as the $1000 was pretty Steep.

Scott: Unfortunately we can't provide you with such information right now.

Steven Souders: Well the reason I'm asking is that is the way the Intro Page made it sound, so I wanted Clarification to help justify the $1000. As I quote right from the Page: "C.- All creations in the EA Lab are based on the top ranking FRWC competition robots. In other words, robots that have ALREADY proven to be the best of the best and now is the time to make them better!

Be sure...you will ALWAYS get the best of the best from us...but more important:

You will always get a better Forex robot than the previous one! We Will ALWAYS raise the bar."

Steven Souders: Because so far I am not to impressed with the FUSION and I am trying to decide wether or not to keep it as the $1000 was pretty Steep.

Scott: Have you downloaded new updated version Fusion 1.2? Many mistakes are corrected in 1.2 version.

Steven Souders: No, I did not know there was a new version. What has been changed? Is there a stop loss added into the Straasha system? And have they added in the ability to shutoff the martengale as well?

Scott: There was Money Managment system corrected. You can download new version fo free in your members area and try to use it.

Steven Souders: I have been following the FUSION Live Account you have going and it has not been faring very well even at .01 lots, is it using Version 1.2?

Scott: I actually can't tell you what version is there, I guess 1.1a

Steven Souders: The Straasha System seems to be the best performing unless it gets into a single bad trade, Do they Plan on adding the option to add a stoploss and the ability to shutoff the Martengale?

Scott: I think no, but you can turn off Straasha in Fusion preferences.

Steven Souders: So, the main reason I was contacting you was about the Issuance of New EA's from the so called "EA LAB" and wether or not our membership was granting us access to future EA's without additional charges as that was what the web page implied, but you say you cant answer that. So who can I speak to, that can answer that?

Scott: Yes, you will able to access to future EA' without additional charges.

Scott: I've just confirmed this information

Scott: But only the EA's from EA LAB

Steven Souders: So any EA's that you come out with after future competitions are also available to us at no additional charge????PLEASE CONFIRM FOR ME.

Scott: No, I can't tell you about future competitions..

Steven Souders: What EXACTLY do you mean by "only the EA's from EA LAB"? and wouldn't the EA LAB be the ones working on EA's from the future competitions?

Scott: Only EA's from EA LAB will be available but not from future competitions.

Steven Souders: wouldn't the EA LAB be the ones working on EA's from the future competitions?

Steven Souders: So Basically were not really going to see any NEW EA's, but maybe just small improvements in the FUSION, like 1.2, 1.3, 1.4 ect.????

Steven Souders: Is that what your saying???????

Steven Souders: Hello Are you there????

Steven Souders: Hello, Hello, Hello???????

Steven Souders: I guess you don't want to answer that question, huh?

Steven Souders: Well, I've waited 15 minutes for you to answer that question, and now you simply won't even respond. I guess I'll post this conversation on the BLOG so everyone will know the truth.

Hi guys,

Here's the educated version for the latest update, Fusion v1.2:

[url]http://[email protected]/?daizmtyzcgg[/url]

Please leave a kudos while downloading. :-bd

Cheers, San.

The link is invalid, could you upload again on another place please ? Thanks :)

Yes birt, I finally see but this link is unavaible :(

Hi Everybody,

I'm new here and I love this forum.

I understand all the different opinions but

I have a method of trading EAs that just

plain works.

HiRider is awesome if you trade it like this:

Look at a Eur/Usd chart on Daily Timeframe,

Note the long term trend, E/U currently DOWN.

Run HiRider on "Sell Only" from early December

to now and see for yourself just how good it is.

I run most of my EAs this way, just trade with the trend.

If there is no trend, there is no trade.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Ray48.

Kind regards,

Ray48.