Fusion v1.1a

CDaeda

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Fusion v1.1a

You do not need to set-up any webserver to backtest HiRIDER. The only thing you have to do is changing the following line in the HiRIDER.mq4 file:

Activate("1.03", 2062729, true, "39515511", 1);//Activate("1.03", AccountNumber(), IsDemo(), PlimusRefNr, 1);

Change to your demo account number instead of 2062729, compile and run backtest as save2009 wrote.

Kudos to save2009 for the education of this EA!!!

hi,

Is 39515511 an active Plimus Reference Number? I entered this code into the original EA downloaded from FRWC and it works. If the owner of this code requested for a refund, will this still work?

Thanks. :-?

hi,

This was taken from the FRWC member's page.

1. Account Statement

- Account type : Real money - live traded

- Risk level : CONSERVATIVE

- Lot size: 0.02 (fixed)

- All other settings default

- Updated : Every 5 minutes during market hours

- Investor password : Available on the FRWC Accounts page

Below is a real-money, live account statement for Fusion V 1.1a.

Due to popular demand, we have decided to trade it with LOW risk settings. Clients want to know how the robot trades when in "conservative" mode so that they can then use personal judgement regarding what risk they use themselves.

Attached is the file containing Fusion EA trading Live Account. It was updated on their member page every 5 minutes. :)

chemie262, Can you pls tell me from where that you can get the info about federal rate hike?

Thanks in advance chemie262,

noone knew. it was released retrospectively. it was mentioned by chermie 15 minutes after the event occurred.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

no im talking about the code itself, modify the EA, and scroll down to the section dealing with highrider in fusion..

Yes i have been making profit with LMD i think i like that best, i havnt had a highrider trade yet cause i just figured out that it wasnt trading because i hadnt done what i suggested above till now

I think that the public made one big mistake: it was focused mainly on HiRider. Why? Because there were no big losses and equity curve was so nice and smooth. Experienced traders know that there's no trading w/o a loss and if there's such it will be HUGE and will probably blow your account. I would prefer to focus on LMD because althought it had some DD it managed to recover and gain more profits. It still needs to be tested on longer period but I don't believe HiRider could perform well in the long term because of the bad TP/SL ratio, it will explode someday, sooner or later.

forexmacc.mt4live.com

Hello, I am seeing great trading on LMD....I am trading .35 lots at EQUITY PROFIT CLOSE LIMIT of 5.....I was up over $500 floating profit at one point on an $8000 account and it didn't close them out! 4 trades were open.....it did close them out when the floating went down to just over $200!

Anybody have any ideas....I just wonder why it didn't close out all the LMD pairs when the account reached the 5% level.

Other than that LMD and ZOOP are doing good....

Reverse-engineering a dll and converting it into something like mql4 is no minor feat. It also won't help any. The reason HiRider makes its profits is because of the huge TP/SL ratio, and because it often takes much larger risks than it should. Of course, that means that when it does hit its SL... it tends to pretty much kill the account.

You could change the risk setting and the number of trades open at a time, and see how much that helps you - backtest your settings.

I decided to check out LMD Multi-currency on a GMT +1 broker (Alpari UK), and ran a backtest of their feed.

This is what it looks like for the GBPUSD - its similar to what I recall some of the others looking like:

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/9263/lmdmulticurrencygbpusd.jpg

That's an 80% drawdown there, from Jan 1, 2009 to now. The EA clearly doesn't seem to work on GBPUSD anymore - unless its dependent on some kind of bundle logic. Assuming the engine actually trades the pairs independently looking for its patterns though... its worthless on GBPUSD. I also recall it not looking good on several other pairs when I backtested it on a GMT +0 broker.

I'd be almost as afraid to touch LMD Multi-currency as I would be to use HiRider. HiRider is a gamble. This one may or may not still be consistently profitable.

If someone has a program that allows them to backtest a combination of pairs and EAs at the same time, could you guys please do a bundle analysis for this EA to see if its really still viable, or if people are risking their money for no good reason..

At the least, it might be good to see if certain pairs should be excluded from the bundle because they don't work, lets say, on backtests done over the last three months.

hi,

Is 39515511 an active Plimus Reference Number? I entered this code into the original EA downloaded from FRWC and it works. If the owner of this code requested for a refund, will this still work?

Thanks. :-?

i`ve tryed to put it in one live account and it says that is the rong live accont!

The Creator of LMD Drazic is a fictional person and in the video it is just a paid actor. Also that whole forex world cup team are just paid models. It is all just a clever marketing strategy. I am sure this EA will make some money for a few months, but then it will just fall apart like all the others.

well, i dont know how you managed to blow an account in 2 days, i am running a cracked version on one live and real version on another live, all profits till now, trades were exactly the same. they say use 0.01 lot for every $1000, did you do that?

im using 0.01 lots for every $2000 and max trades 5

made about 2% on friday alone. please share your setting that blew ur account

I'm happy to hear that there is no difference in operation between the cracked and non-cracked version.

That, at least, rules out some possibilities. I assume your cracked version was from here.

When mind lingers in one place efficiency is lost