Fusion v1.1a

CDaeda

Re: Fusion v1.1a

Hi Arthemis, what EA are you using now ?

Which EAs combine your EA bundle?

I use a lot of EA.

MDP all pairs, Thunderbolt, EaKain, Primeval, PipAndroid, Triangular Price Arbitrage, SuperTurbo (might not keep this one), Accumulator III, Thunderstorm, Caspian EA, BossEa, Euronis (all pairs), Evolution.

I might add (90% chances) M5G (still testing with current available set file), Mootem Beta (need to modify the EA so it has magic numbers and automatic pip lock, i do it manually right now and made +115$ trading only .01 lots in 7 trading days) , DragonPip Ultimate version. Maybe Freedom on some pair in a few months (15% chances as i'm really not convinced right now)

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I use a lot of EA.

MDP all pairs, Thunderbolt, EaKain, Primeval, PipAndroid, Triangular Price Arbitrage, SuperTurbo (might not keep this one), Accumulator III, Thunderstorm, Caspian EA, BossEa, Euronis (all pairs), Evolution.

I might add (90% chances) M5G (still testing with current available set file), Mootem Beta (need to modify the EA so it has magic numbers and automatic pip lock, i do it manually right now and made +115$ trading only .01 lots in 7 trading days) , DragonPip Ultimate version. Maybe Freedom on some pair in a few months (15% chances as i'm really not convinced right now)

look at this

micutzu2.mt4live.com

10% in just 15 hours!!

Is EAKain a clone of MDPro? Do you see both of them generating "cloned" trades?

Which of the EAs you mentioned you would call most reliable, consistent? Could you name two or three robots?

MDP definitively, Euronis i need more forward testing but live is allready very good but i think this EA has a DLL memory leak because the MT4 on which it is installed eats 500Mo of memory alone.

Eakain is a clone but does not trade in the exact same fashion so sometime i have same trade and sometime MDPro takes a trade but EaKain does not and the reverse as well.

Dear Micutzu,

Nice result. Could you please post your pre-set file here?

Also, did you set up the risk settings? I saw Fusion v1.2 place trades on different pairs with different lot size.

Which broker are you using to forward-test this Fusion v1.2?

Regards,

Han

Dear Micutzu,

Nice result. Could you please post your pre-set file here?

Also, did you set up the risk settings? I saw Fusion v1.2 place trades on different pairs with different lot size.

Which broker are you using to forward-test this Fusion v1.2?

Regards,

Han

i`ve removed Fusion from my account because last time i used i`ve lost movre tha 50% of my ballance!!

I use a lot of EA.

look at this

micutzu2.mt4live.com

10% in just 15 hours!!

What a nice equity curve you've got there. Do you mean, you are putting all those EAs you mentioned into one account and let them freely trade on their own? Mind to share your respective settings file for each? Thanks.

MDP definitively, Euronis i need more forward testing but live is allready very good but i think this EA has a DLL memory leak because the MT4 on which it is installed eats 500Mo of memory alone.

May I ask whose platform you are trading Euronis live, please?

I've been trading Euronis 4200 in JadeFX live for about three weeks so far. The results are just so so, due mostly to slippage problems with Jade live. On the other hand, demo results on Jade are so much better. So, I guess there is something wrong with Jade's liquidity probvider.

Thanks Micutzu for posting our EA's and live results: for MD,MDPro,FT,FKR,NF,AF,SK

Apart from MD and MD pro...what ar the other EA's names, please...or anyone know?

MD = Megradroid

MDPro = Megadroid Pro

FT = FapTurbo

FKR = Forex Knight Rider

NF = Night Fox

AF = Alfa Forex

SK = Shocker

standard settings....

What a nice equity curve you've got there. Do you mean, you are putting all those EAs you mentioned into one account and let them freely trade on their own? Mind to share your respective settings file for each? Thanks.

yes that`s right ... sometimes i get 3-4 trades from MD ... and around 6 from MDPro(using GBPUSD and USDCHF). i use differnt GMT settings +1,+2,+3 depending of my broker. i`m changing the GMTOffset settings

Hi Micutzu

Can you post your Alfa Forex set file so that I can compare , please?

And what currency pair is it on ? thank you

MD = Megradroid
MDPro = Megadroid Pro
FT = FapTurbo
FKR = Forex Knight Rider
NF = Night Fox
AF = Alfa Forex
SK = Shocker

standard settings....

for AlfaForex i`m using GPBUSD ...and the setting r standard

here is my set file for Alfaforex. do you think its good ? sometimes I get losses for it on TF1 min.

A1=AlfaForexEA

A2=http://alfaforexea.com

A3=Use on USDCAD & EURCAD 5M chart

A4=---CRACK VERSION---

TakeProfit=70

StopLoss=150

MinProfitValue=10

GS=10

N=30

MaxOP=1

SpreadLimit=5

slippage=1

EM=1

H1=0

H2=24

Lots=0.10000000

UseMM=1

DepoPercent=3.00000000

FridayTrading=0

Hello, I have a basic question:

when installing EAs and we have both MQ4 and EX4 files....can we install only the EX4 file and not the MQ4 and vice versa?

I usually only install the EX4..but someone said the opposite.....does it mattter?

Asking because I have not any trades on LMD since the 23rd...

Thanks

here is my set file for Alfaforex. do you think its good ? sometimes I get losses for it on TF1 min.

A1=AlfaForexEA

A2=http://alfaforexea.com

A3=Use on USDCAD & EURCAD 5M chart

A4=---CRACK VERSION---

TakeProfit=70

StopLoss=150

MinProfitValue=10

GS=10

N=30

MaxOP=1

SpreadLimit=5

slippage=1

EM=1

H1=0

H2=24

Lots=0.10000000

UseMM=1

DepoPercent=3.00000000

FridayTrading=0

i use TF 5Min

Hello to everybody!

I have great idea.

Let me know what You thing:

I have already 5 traders that we will began in the coming week to test the 11 champion Expert Advisor.

So we need more six.

The idea was everybody take 1 robot and began to test it.

In one week here or doesnt meter where we will share all information together.

First for sure in demo.

I will happy if somebody can began to test with us together.

Than we can share lot of information between us, this can help us in the best way.

Tell me what You think?

vinnieforex

I would be glad to join your test band :)

I have VPS with few different broker DEMO MT4 running all time, so i even could do the testing job for 2.