Fusion v1.1a

CDaeda

Re: Fusion v1.1a

one year back testing ... not even a trade!

too me!!! :-?

It works for me,

see,

Symbol EURUSD (Euro vs US Dollar)

Period 5 Minutes (M5) 2010.02.10 14:00 - 2010.03.12 21:55 (2009.12.01 - 2010.03.13)

Model Every tick (the most precise method based on all available least timeframes)

Parameters Ver.1.03="HiRIDER"; _1="System Parameters"; MagicNumber=1379; _2="Strategy Parameters"; Equitylimit=500; MaxTrades=10; Lots=0.01; UseMM=false; LotsRiskReductor=5; MaxLots=10;

Bars in test 6480 Ticks modelled 1688309 Modelling quality 65.17%

Mismatched charts errors 32

Initial deposit 10000.00

Total net profit 1316.00 Gross profit 1516.00 Gross loss -200.00

Profit factor 7.58 Expected payoff 9.75

Absolute drawdown 989.80 Maximal drawdown 1649.20 (15.47%) Relative drawdown 15.47% (1649.20)

Total trades 135 Short positions (won %) 78 (100.00%) Long positions (won %) 57 (96.49%

:)>-

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JasonKwok

Post Re: Fusion v1.1a

hi,

This is the updated statement for Fusion 1.2 from FRWC member area.

Floating loss has lowered. #:-S But still a loss. :-?

BTW, I have requested for a refund as the EA emerging top during the competition has blown my demo account, left about 30%. The setup was exact as they recommended, but I with MM enabled. It took me four emails to convince them that I have given up on FRWC. It is not what they claimed No Question Ask Money Back. Further, I paid USD 1K for supposedly the top EA and would not settle for a second class. It would be worth while paying USD 99 for other EA out there.

Though they blocked the EA, currently not working on my FXCM MT4, I could still access their member area.

Summary:

Deposit/Withdrawal: 0.00 Credit Facility: 0.00

Closed Trade P/L: 17 550.54 Floating P/L: -116.81 Margin: 1 410.23

Balance: 49 841.74 Equity: 49 724.93 Free Margin: 48 314.70

wich date you buy your fusion ea and have you only ask your refund at plimus or [email protected] because they don`t want make my refund before 30 days and statement.

There is also another problem with using the 39515511 - the number could eventually be blacklisted. Setting up your own server bypasses that.

On another note, I received some information from an anonymous source that wanted no credit (so I can't take credit for this either). But for those that have a web server setup with PHP access paste this into your frwc.php file:

<?php
$file = $_GET['file'];
$base = $_GET['base'];
$ret = '1' . substr($base,4-1,1) . '11' . substr($base,6-1,1) . '1' . substr($base,2-1,1) . '1';
echo $ret;
?>

It seems to be a better solution better dealing with the dynamic number generation. Thanks to the anonymous donor!

Thanks for your info. Its working. Real+ demo that dynamic number generation thing.

Based on your information i have written simple webserver in c#. Its working.

If any one interested in the program please let me know.

I've been running this Fusion 1.21 since 5th March and it's been going pretty decently for me on an Alpari UK demo account. $1000 deposit now has a balance of $1045.03 with equity at about $1060. I've found that whatever strategy is opening the multiple EURUSD trades at the same time is doing well, as well as whatever is opening the GBPJPY trades (although they have seen some DD). My results have been earned on fixed 0.01 lot size.

I've been running this Fusion 1.21 since 5th March and it's been going pretty decently for me on an Alpari UK demo account. $1000 deposit now has a balance of $1045.03 with equity at about $1060. I've found that whatever strategy is opening the multiple EURUSD trades at the same time is doing well, as well as whatever is opening the GBPJPY trades (although they have seen some DD). My results have been earned on fixed 0.01 lot size.

i have been testing lmd & hirider

make sure that for hirider maxtrades=1 otherwise it opens up to 10 trades and you end up with 0.1 lots

further i noticed that hirider tp=12 is not optimal

a better exit strategy can make it better.

i did just a small test on strat2 (but my tickdata is not of the best quality)

i used multi purpose trade manager from steve hopwood to do:

at 18 BE +12

trail at 15

at 50% trail at 10

at 80% trail at 5

in fusion i did set tp to 60

so mptm overrules the tp of fusion

more testing is needed (back and forward), but maybe wait for new version

avg profit went to around 20

a much better rr 210/20 vs 210/12

but i still think the huge SL is not any good (first decide your risk 2%--sl=210---> 0.01 lots per 1000;

before even thinking of profit)

thnks moo,

for this,

but indeed they probably added some filter so the losses are not triggered anymore.

so it just stays as dangerous as they made it in the first place.

but , well the masses wanrt the ultimate ATM with no losses at all (who not, but it just does not exist)

1st quick test reassures, that it still has the exit plan of 12 pips (and there is where the improvement can be made),

so the risk (sl=210) vs reward (tp=12) can be improved.

hi folks,

i'm using moomoocow 's educated Hirider_adv, do we see Strategy 1 is DISABLED while others Strategies are appeared to be running state ?

Any comment ?

looks like it and that te variables

extern int S1_MaxTrades = 10;

extern int S2_MaxTrades = 10;

extern int S3_MaxTrades = 10;

extern int S4_MaxTrades = 10;

can be set for the other 4 strategies (ie maxtrades=0 means disabled)

and be carefull your risk will be a sl=210 ; and when maxtrades=x; almost always these x trades are within a small range

so will all go just like 1 trade of the bigger lotqty to a loss.

i am 2 dumb to understand why this was build in such a way.

i would just start with maxtrades=1

but 1st impression is: i am NOT impressed

doesnt work for me...

backtests are ok, but it doesnt trade on LIVE.

there are no errors in "experts" or "journal" tab.

other robots works well on the same account.

My settings

Ver.1.00=HiRIDER Advanced

_1=System Parameters

PlimusRefNr=

_2=Strategy Parameters

Equitylimit=3000.0 (my equity is >5000 and no open trades during day)

S1_MaxTrades=1

S2_MaxTrades=1

S3_MaxTrades=1

S4_MaxTrades=1

S1_MagicNumber=7771

S2_MagicNumber=7772

S3_MagicNumber=7773

S4_MagicNumber=7774

Lots=0.01

UseMM=true

LotsRiskReductor=3.0

MaxLots=10.0

used the same settings to backtest

when it loaded to the chart, it says that strategy 1 is disabled

anyone has the same problem? anybody knows how to fix it?

Just thought I would post a quick word or warning to anyone trying to get a refund on the FRWC EA's, these guys seem to fight the refund request, and I think they are stalling so that your 60 day money back guarantee would have expired.

They require you to provide them with a 30 day trading statement either on a live or demo account, but what they refuse to answer is why? how does it benefit them?

I wouldn't mind betting, that after 30 days from when the FRWC EA's went on sale the communication with the support team will start to disappear probably much like the company.

If anyone can explain to me why they need to see these statements, I will with draw my previous statements

I would have assumed that a trustful organization would have considered any start of complaint within the 60 days to be legitimate until it was resolved. However, look at their small print:

At all times you must note that you shall not and cannot assume, nor do we provide, any assurance that any prior successes, or past results, as to income earnings, can be used as an indication of your future success or results. By relying on or using any of our products, services or written materials or information, you acknowledge unequivocally, that we make no claim, nor do we make any guarantee or warrantee or representation of any kind, in terms of the correctness, accuracy, reliability, currency or otherwise thereof. The entire risk as to the results and outcome and performance of the products and services and use of any information or product or material provided by ourselves, are assumed by you.

Also:

The Forex Robot World Cup (FRWC) is neither licensed nor regulated in any country and we cannot give investment advice on any matter. If you are unsure about anything on this website, please seek independent financial advice. Your use of the website is your acceptance of our full terms and conditions located on our website and you acknowledge that you will not use the website or purchase any product from the FRWC that would require the FRWC to be registered or regulated in your country.

They can just say that you knew the risks. X_X

When mind lingers in one place efficiency is lost

hi all,

mine works in live. I turned off the MM, so that it trades fixed lot 0.1..

Strategy 1 seemed disabled as what your guys notices...

extern string _2 = "Strategy Parameters";

extern double Equitylimit = 500.0; <-- I did not disturb, this is default..

extern int S1_MaxTrades = 2; //10

extern int S2_MaxTrades = 1;

extern int S3_MaxTrades = 1;

extern int S4_MaxTrades = 1;

extern int S1_MagicNumber = 7771;

extern int S2_MagicNumber = 7772;

extern int S3_MagicNumber = 7773;

extern int S4_MagicNumber = 7774;

extern double Lots = 0.1;

extern bool UseMM = FALSE;

extern double LotsRiskReductor = 5.0;

extern double MaxLots = 1.0; // 10.0

hi all,

mine works in live. I turned off the MM, so that it trades fixed lot 0.1..

Strategy 1 seemed disabled as what your guys notices...

extern string _2 = "Strategy Parameters";

extern double Equitylimit = 500.0; <-- I did not disturb, this is default..

extern int S1_MaxTrades = 2; //10

extern int S2_MaxTrades = 1;

extern int S3_MaxTrades = 1;

extern int S4_MaxTrades = 1;

extern int S1_MagicNumber = 7771;

extern int S2_MagicNumber = 7772;

extern int S3_MagicNumber = 7773;

extern int S4_MagicNumber = 7774;

extern double Lots = 0.1;

extern bool UseMM = FALSE;

extern double LotsRiskReductor = 5.0;

extern double MaxLots = 1.0; // 10.0

what yours PlimusRefNR=?

HiRider is started to trade on LIVE (there was no any problem, just i need to be a little more patient)

i have backtested every strategy separately, to see which one is more profitable...

test period 2005-2010.04 risk=3

result S1: 7 times hit SL, but doubled account

S2: 2 times SL and +10% profit

S3: 2 SL and +50%

S4: 5 SL and -10% loss

• 3 weeks later...