(Share) FX Boom

Re: (Req) FX Boom

Ok I thought it has to do with Harvard boys but its not. The easiest way to see where he got in is on the 28th Jan. Its 15min after london open. So now we can work out his times. For example if he says 9h15 then I know its 10h15 on my chart. So now I can follow where he took trades and see if I can find a indi that matches that. Comes guys lets pull together and figure this on out.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the price of fxboom was $2499 in november.

then they started christmas promotion and gave for $1249.

then they extended offer till 31st dec 2009.

then from 1 Jan 2010 they raised the price to $1499.

i am thinking about the people who bought in october and september they got it for 2499. :))

lol...Those who bought it at a hefty price of $2499 should ask for partial refund... :D

$1000 difference is alot to me...Can alot of nice food...

I think he is trying to get people to go in with him to purchase it.

That's 100% correct guess.

What I would like you guys to do is to ask those who paid and have it, if this was a good bargain for them.

The price is [rocket] high and system doesn't pass simple checks to be a "see how it works, pay and get it" solution.

It lacks transparency, like a blackbox, imo. It lacks reviews by other resources, like FXPeacarmy or other [relatively independant].

It doesn't look very good at all, so I would like to offer you to use your one more chance to decide whether it's a deal for you or not.

There are plenty of other more attractive and fit for purpose things in the world and in FX world too, where you would need your money and enjoy what you would get for them.

ASk yourself - what do I get from it? Do I really get from it what I want? Any proves on this? Do I really want this? Or I want to satisfy my internal desire to possess it?

Please control your emotions when you sign the cheque. It will not make you rich, but will save you tons of money for YORSELF and YOUR own needs. Not for what marketers wanted you to feel and pay for their promoted product. They play on your emotions, greed, selfishness, excitement and so on. Don't give them a chance to succeed in that. Stay calm-minded ever :shand: Give a chance to you! :)

@Starting

i could kiss you right now. ;))

This is the best writing so far in this thread. Am very proud of you. infact i consider that an article.

Now for the fact that nobody shares it does not mean that i worths more like a grail. its just becuz of the price is high and such a person who would be willing to share what he bought thousands of dollars just like that, believe me its not that easy for some people.

who knows what the chart is like, whatsoever it maybe it still be cloned.

.....SELFISHNESS IS A DISEASE.....

dear all,

i think this is a great system, who would like to get it please PM me.

Mate,

According to our II forum rules,

http://www.indo-investasi.com/page.php?p=forum-rules

Collecting Fund

Creating, starting, or participating in money collection in any kind and in any purposes is NOT allowed in public forum. This is a strong rule. You will be banned directly without any warning.

this pool purchase is not allowed to be made and asking people e-mails is considered by II mods as not ethical behavior.

All II community members are required to abide to II forum rules.

In case of repeating this question, certain measures will be used (warning and banning).

Please take this seriously. Have a great evening! :shand:

Regards,

Starting

• 2 weeks later...

they have posted the feb results on the site. you can check also that out.

but previously there was a discussion about the deposit in all accounts at same time was anyone able to solve that? i mean why is it so?i also asked a question to fxboom but they reply with their automated mail.

There is no delight in owning anything unshared

• 2 weeks later...

Proof screen shots doesnt have SL and some trades are open over 10 days...maybe its just a hype after all... :-?

http://www.fxboom.com/testimonial.feb2010.html

EDIT: Sumith B. - USA RESULTS - that LONG entry on FEB 04 was down over 500pips and closed +33 pips on FEB 17. He traded 1 LOT so he was in DD over $5000 at the time when his balance was +$7742, he started with $5000. I wonder how much is SL... LOL

Re: (Share) FX Boom

helo..thanks for share

when i go to official webite

theres a pop say:

"We wish to draw your attention to the circulation of scam emails by fraudsters and scammers promising to offer fx boom systems at a ridiculous price to intending subscribers.

# These are pirated copies that do not have data link of the original license and will malfunction.

is this true....?

a trading systems need data link?