(Share) FX Boom

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read on their website someone posted they turned 500 into 21,000 in less then 3 weeks. Is this even possible to do?

Some always succeed or pretend but only cheat.

I have started trading FXBoom and everything was fine. H4-candle up, I waited for the reversal then entered on M5 when arrow was there pointing up.

Price moved up a bit then reversed and pushed the arrow down and down and down until my fine SL was hit.

Then price finally moved up.

Ok, bad luck.

I entered long again because now all conditions for a long were met perfectly again.

But price soon reversed and pushed the silly arrow down until my SL was hit.

After my third trade ended with SL hit because the arrow repaints like crazy ( I even waited for the next bar and opened at the open of the next bar ) , I stopped trading this wonderful system.

This is a fantastic trading-system. Indeed.

BTW, a fellow trader asked me if I had looked upon his shoulder because I described what he experienced with the Boom too.

Maybe this system is not as profitable as they say ?

Or we do something wrong ?

Edited by fxeasy5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

need to see long term results... what is their risk reward for their signal service like? its too expensive for 299/month. Imagine 100 people signup, thats $29k a month

During the breakout, they can enter a long on one terminal and a short on another, which ever wins they display as winning trade..easy ...

Edited by jamestan1978

• 2 weeks later...
need to see long term results... what is their risk reward for their signal service like? its too expensive for 299/month. Imagine 100 people signup, thats $29k a month

During the breakout, they can enter a long on one terminal and a short on another, which ever wins they display as winning trade..easy ...

Not so, they sent 6 signals all together in september out of which 4 hit 100pips TP two gave 44 and 83 respectively.

• 3 weeks later...