(Share) FX Boom

Re: (Share) FX Boom

I think its a VERY VALID and good approach to trade on the higher timeframes

Now the problem with this shared version seems to be the templates - and these templates are KEY to the system !! look at them...

in this version ONLY the USDJPY has the IMPORTANT support and resistance levels on the chart ( and from the red 4H timelines you can see when those templates were updated the last time)

seems that system owners recieve these templates on a regular update basis from the website

NOW you can either construct those levels yourself to trade off them, or you need the license to be up to the current state of the markets

just my 2cents :)

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys,

I've been using this system for 2 weeks now. Its a good system and if you follow the rules the repainting indicator does not really make a huge difference. Last week I had all wins this week the time changed on VT so I lost on the first day. This system does need a stoploss in case it turns on you. Can we put our heads together with this one and get it working better for us.

Green Pips to all!

Hi Guys,

I've been using this system for 2 weeks now. Its a good system and if you follow the rules the repainting indicator does not really make a huge difference. Last week I had all wins this week the time changed on VT so I lost on the first day. This system does need a stoploss in case it turns on you. Can we put our heads together with this one and get it working better for us.

Green Pips to all!

The suggested stop-loss in the manual is the high or low of the previous 4Hr candle. The T&C indicator repaints severely. There are much better ways of choosing an entry on the retracement than that indicator. Price action combined with sup / res is what I would use.

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/2946/tcbefore.jpg http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/112/tcafter.jpg

By the way, I noticed the T&C indicator in this system appears to be the same as the supersignals v2 indicator in the Felix system presented in this Forum recently and the supersignals has the earlier "copyright", 2006. Seems FXBoom scarfed it and just changed the name... :-?

That site design is too cheap to sell a system for over $2000 SCAM,SCAM,SCAM.Always repained and renamed,like signal 30 and so on.After spending a lot of time on this forum.I don't think I can ever be scammed by cheap web site.

In other to prevent such occurance always value the cost of the site from it's design.If the owner is realy making money the his site should look better than that.*** on guys.

I think the owner is only looking for money to fund a trading account and that 4 real :hammer:

Its amazing how many naive (so called traders) are out there and their numbers are getting bigger every day...

Apparently, this is the target for FX Booom or any other crook and Scamster out there...

Steal a couple of indicators and rename them ( Percolator and procelator and all kinds of garbage), put the AC or AO and Stoch 5,3,3 combo or 8,3,3 or MACD /RSI combo), slap on some nice looking arrows (they always look great because the repaint) with supersignals childish indicator and sell it to the suckers for a one time bargain price of $2,499 !

Even the way they figure the weekly and daily S&R levels does not make any sense to me....

Oh well, there is a sucker born every minute ....

I'll stick to my manual trading ...

Grexfx I dont mean to attack you or anything. If you have something that works why dont you share it. Guys like me are still looking for that something. I have been doing this for some time in the hope that I will come across the real deal. So far this thing has worked extremely well. Yes its no 100% my no means. So instead of making wise cracks why not help us. Share you manual system with us.

read my previous post -i think the templates are actually linked to the vendor but just in a way where they would update the current levels - so if you cant update those levels you need to be able to draw them yourself in a correct manner, which can easily be done ....rest is bullshit scaring people away

IMHO

Grexfx I dont mean to attack you or anything. If you have something that works why dont you share it. Guys like me are still looking for that something. I have been doing this for some time in the hope that I will come across the real deal. So far this thing has worked extremely well. Yes its no 100% my no means. So instead of making wise cracks why not help us. Share you manual system with us.

ElDiablo,

You are saying that you are not attacking me but you are then calling my observations and opinions " wise cracks ". I plainly stated my opinion about this system based on my prior experience ( believe me I got burned many times) trying to help others save their money instead of contributing to the sellers trading capital. If its working for you then good luck with it but please try to refrain from judging other people's opinions when they don't agree with yours.

There are better ways to ask for help than the way you phrased your message.

Hey guys there is a update but it only tells you to trade 30min before and 30min after the signal. I will try and upload it for you guys. As far as the indicators uploaded on this site there is no different indicators than the once you got coz I got my indies from a guy that bought it and there is no difference. I will upload tonight and let you guys know where to get the update.

GrexFx. I don't promote buying this system by no means but the concept is actually good and I have had 3 weeks with amazing results if you follow the rules. With a indicator added it gets better.

Anyway Enjoy!

Green pips for all!

Guest fpfpro

Hello can sum one upload the complete fxboom all the links are dead and moreover is the system worth it as tell on the webside please upload fxboom