?ure?a_v.7.0

Re: ?ure?a_v.7.0

folks,

this is another BEAST that i had ever seen !!!

yesterday i used the EA for EU in demo acc, tried to load one of the preset file profittrade eur_usd 4 znak.set

& it opened at least 30-40 buy/sell & buy/sell stop within 10 minutes NON-Stop !!!

typically the tactics is like "bruto-attack" & gambled for either win/loss, no SL will be set..

Since the manual in PDF Russian, please use Google Translator to upload your PDF file & read the content online.. (but you can not further save the document)..

for the code, here i also use the translator to convert to English.. I didn't change anything except disable sound alert & remove Trading comment so that not easily spot by the broker ( but the way this EA trade will get attention from the broken, after wake up this morning, i found my broker time delay ~ 10 minutes)

http://depositfiles.com/files/1nhqni6x7

If some good brothers on this forum can TAME up this EA, so that NOT so aggressive & perform some backtest, this will be great. Take note, this EA once with any preset file, WILL TRADE ON THE FLY until make you scared !

folks,

this is another BEAST that i had ever seen !!!

yesterday i used the EA for EU in demo acc, tried to load one of the preset file profittrade eur_usd 4 znak.set

& it opened at least 30-40 buy/sell & buy/sell stop within 10 minutes NON-Stop !!!

typically the tactics is like "bruto-attack" & gambled for either win/loss, no SL will be set..

Since the manual in PDF Russian, please use Google Translator to upload your PDF file & read the content online.. (but you can not further save the document)..

for the code, here i also use the translator to convert to English.. I didn't change anything except disable sound alert & remove Trading comment so that not easily spot by the broker ( but the way this EA trade will get attention from the broken, after wake up this morning, i found my broker time delay ~ 10 minutes)

http://depositfiles.com/files/1nhqni6x7

If some good brothers on this forum can TAME up this EA, so that NOT so aggressive & perform some backtest, this will be great. Take note, this EA once with any preset file, WILL TRADE ON THE FLY until make you scared !

Hi Muruku

You uploaded the wrong file. What you uploaded was eureka_v.7.0 and not the east ea with preset files.

Could you upload the right ea and the preset files.

Bengold,

i upload with preset file & again EA also. this is too aggressive scalper & i notice that my demo acc FXopen server 's time get delay 15-20 minutes once this EA is loaded. Seemed the broker knows i 'm scalping the $$..

http://depositfiles.com/files/f7n6db8p4

Bengold,

i upload with preset file & again EA also. this is too aggressive scalper & i notice that my demo acc FXopen server 's time get delay 15-20 minutes once this EA is loaded. Seemed the broker knows i 'm scalping the $$..

http://depositfiles.com/files/f7n6db8p4

Muruku

I was slightly confussed. Thanks for the explaination.

I now get right

You have to keep in mind that included backtests were done with control points, which for some reason can produce ridiculous backtests under right configuration ;) However when backtested on every tick method blows through the account, im going to have to look into all of this more, it seems very interesting to me so far.

[spoiler:26ukmy10]Never trust, never fear, never beg[/spoiler:26ukmy10]

the setting are all written in the back tests results, i just played around with the settings a bit i don't really remember what i did to be honest :) If only we could replicate the control point logic on real trades than we could repeat this back test on real account maybe make it safer :))

here is the link for my edit, its got money management and something else i put in yesterday (can't remember)

ttp://www.f0rexsharing.com/632349

____1___=Íàñòðîéêè îðäåðîâ

Displacement=0

steps=250

Line=1

quantity=1

____2___=Òîðãîâûå íàñòðîéêè

MM=1

Marti_MM=0

Margin=100

Risk=100

Lots=0.10000000

StopLoss=250

TakeProfit=500

MagicNumber=28081975

Slippage=3

NumberOfTry=5

UseSound=1

NameFileSound=expert.wav

clOpenBuy=15128749

clOpenSell=8421616

clDelete=15794160

clCloseBuy=16776960

clCloseSell=4678655

NameCloseSound=ok.wav

_____Òðàë_______=______Íàñòðîéêè òðàëà __________________

Traling=1

TSProfitOnly=0

TStop.Buy=35

TStop.Sell=40

TrailingStep=2

_____Averag_____=______Íàñòðîéêè îðäåðîâ óñðåäíåíèÿ_____

AVERAGES=0

Averag=25

koef_averag=1.00000000

alfa_lot=1

koef_lot=2.00000000

StopLoss_Av=0.00000000

TakeProfit_Av=10

Close_and_TRL=0

TRL=5

MagNum_Av=333

ShowComment=0

here is the set file (it has to be done with controll points it just blows through the acc on ticks)

[spoiler:26ukmy10]Never trust, never fear, never beg[/spoiler:26ukmy10]