FX Genius Robot Discussion

heroforex

Re: FX Genius Robot Discussion

I managed to get the slave EA working after I have seen the expert tab, market analysis in progress, but it is not taking trades.

In manual mentioned that we can load up to max 5 demo master EA into the slave EA, how can this be done? Because once the program folder MetaTrader (MASTER) is named, we can named another folder with the same name. Pls advise, as I am very near to success..

I got a few same messages ,:send order error, invalid stops code = 130, I am using Gomarkets live account with spread 2.8 is this the cause of this error?

TQ...... :) :)

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I managed to get the slave EA working after I have seen the expert tab, market analysis in progress, but it is not taking trades.

In manual mentioned that we can load up to max 5 demo master EA into the slave EA, how can this be done? Because once the program folder MetaTrader (MASTER) is named, we can named another folder with the same name. Pls advise, as I am very near to success..

I got a few same messages ,:send order error, invalid stops code = 130, I am using Gomarkets live account with spread 2.8 is this the cause of this error?

TQ...... :) :)

pak_lah,

Gomarkets is way too fast to be used as Slave-broker. Therefore you will not get many trades or only losses.

Click on "ECN=true" when you attach the slave to a chart, then the error-messages should be avoided.

Don´t load 5 master-folders into the slave/experts/files folder, 1 Master-folder is enough.

If you want to run 5 Masters, then copy the whole Genius-MT-folder, rename it to Genius1, 2 , 3 etc.

and then login from each installation to 1 master-account.

This way you can hammer 1 slave-account with 5 masters.

(woot, this is the answer for your question too: for each LP use a new Master-Slave-Mt4-installation)

If you copy 5 masters into 1 slave , then it will be a mess because all 5 masters would write into 1 file per currency and the slave would drop out because it could never know what price it can use to trigger trades.

In live-trading it is even better to use 1 Master-slave for 1 currency-chart.

If you trade EURUSD and GBPUSD , then use 2 separate MT4-platforms for the Genius, otherwise you will get many "trade-context is busy" error-messages and many trades will not be executed because of this.

pak_lah,

Gomarkets is way too fast to be used as Slave-broker. Therefore you will not get many trades or only losses.

Click on "ECN=true" when you attach the slave to a chart, then the error-messages should be avoided.

Don´t load 5 master-folders into the slave/experts/files folder, 1 Master-folder is enough.

If you want to run 5 Masters, then copy the whole Genius-MT-folder, rename it to Genius1, 2 , 3 etc.

and then login from each installation to 1 master-account.

This way you can hammer 1 slave-account with 5 masters.

(woot, this is the answer for your question too: for each LP use a new Master-Slave-Mt4-installation)

If you copy 5 masters into 1 slave , then it will be a mess because all 5 masters would write into 1 file per currency and the slave would drop out because it could never know what price it can use to trigger trades.

In live-trading it is even better to use 1 Master-slave for 1 currency-chart.

If you trade EURUSD and GBPUSD , then use 2 separate MT4-platforms for the Genius, otherwise you will get many "trade-context is busy" error-messages and many trades will not be executed because of this.

Which one do you recommend using as a slave broker?

Which one do you recommend using as a slave broker?

That is the "million-dollar"-question, ameera.

I stopped trading with the GeniusEA on all live-accounts because it was not profitable.

1. On some brokers I got requotes, requotes and requotes .... and some losing trades came through.

On all the Demo-accounts the Genius made tremendous profits.

2. Some brokers do not allow scalping.

http://www.100forexbrokers.com/brokers-for-scalping

3. Some brokers showed profits for about one week, then suddenly only requotes or slippage -----> losses

I bought advice from people who claimed that they had found profitable slave-brokers and when I went live

on these brokers, I got requotes and requotes and losing trades although I used exactly the same masters.

If there are profitable brokers ( I doubt it ) , those who found them will not share their findings.

Why ?

Because hundreds of traders would rush to that broker and trade with the Genius ..... and woops -----> requotes, requotes, slippage ...... and losses only.

This is why everybody is waiting for the announced "ECN-version".

But it is not delivered yet.

The ECN version of the robot has been out for a while. The name of the EA has changed, but you will see that its actually the ECN FXGenius robot

http://www.fxirobot.com/

hafnium

The "ECN-version" is not out.

The "old" GeniusEA had the "ECN=true/false"-option which can be turned on or off depending on the Slave-broker.

Just finished reading the entire thread, and I was a little dissappointed with some of the comments.

First I will be surprised if this works on any broker,

But mostly I had issue with people using words like illegal and cheatiing the broker

It is a loophole that is being used, the trader did not put it there, the broker did.

The broker may not like it and have rules within their company that it is not allowed.

But it is neither illegal nor cheating. The only cheats out there are the brokers.

I already test this EA (in demo of course), and has incredible result.

It can make 2.000 account to 168.000 in 2 days (Wow!).

But the question is, can it make in live account, and could the Broker allow it ?.

Just an idea, if you can make it in real account, don't be greedy, use it for short time.

After you have significant profit, shut it down. Turn it on next day.

Can somebody explain, the way Broker monitor trades or clients ?

To answer your question on brokers... and this advice is from a very experienced forex trader. Brokers love people that use EA's because the majority of them lose money overall. Very few gain. This is one of the ways they make money. To date, there hasn't been an EA that was developed that is successful in all market conditions. When the day comes that an EA is developed that does win in all market conditions, brokers will shut down all EA's because it will take their money. They are under no obligation to allow you to trade using your EA. Think about it... if you were a broker and an EA is developed that was capable of taking your money, would you allow the EA to be used? As soon as one is developed, you won't be able to use it anymore, the broker will then cease all EA's period.

Why do EA developers sell EA's that don't work...because they make money by doing so. If an EA developer made a working EA, they wouldn't sell it, they would use it for themselves.

Hint: Find a successful manually traded forex system and always attempt to improve on it.

A good ea is like a good manual system, it should have it losers and winners. Winner must out weight the losers. I will never sell or give away anything I know works live because too many people trading it will turn it into trash. Its just a volume thing, nothing to do with greed. Genious might work for some people (just like high frequency stock trading) It does have it place to be in the market making a damn risky but a worthy investment's similar to martingale strategies. Those that found working brokers through sweat, nerves and lots of blow accounts should not have to share publicly only because people ask to, since it defeats the purpose as broker will catch on. Work hard and look for a style that suits your pocket not your ego, money doesn't speak and it feels better than anything in the world to count it sometimes ;)

Best of luck.

[spoiler:26ukmy10]Never trust, never fear, never beg[/spoiler:26ukmy10]

I have quesstion..

2..................... In the insruction that i will see a genius, where will i it sir

3.....................which IP address will i copy to master ea platform

4......................Which ip address will i copy to slve EA platform

5.....................Where will i see the file called login to genius

TQ..

pak_lah,

you have to find somebody who knows English and who knows your mother-tongue.

I have sent you the complete installation (both Mt4-folders with EAs) with instructions.

You have all, but you don´t understand English, therefore you cannot follow the instructions .

Please tell us what language you speak and the rest will be done by a brother who knows basic things about

folders and MT4 and how to find the "terminal.exe"-button inside the Mt4-platform to start it.

Then you can run the Genius ..... although it is a waste of time.

Regards

Hi,

I was on another topic about this ea beacause fx genius and i robot are the same obviosly

So I have bought this verison of the ea wich is suposed to be the ecn version soo wath I want to know is if I realy have the ecn version of the robot and then if some one has find a good master and slave mix but whit ecn brokers.

Beacause is clear for me that the only way that this robot will be profitable is to mak eit run on ecn broker otherwise other brokers simply wont let you take their money.

Thank you in advance

( I fund some good mix of slave and master whit normal non-ecn brokers and I won't even try it on real I am sure of loosing my time and money)

Is this guy using the FX Genius EA?. Real money!Real Account!

Login MT4 : 3813

Investor Password : jay79

Server : 207.228.252.28:443

Some more I think he is using this "Scam" broker? xxx.2pipsforex.com/practice_account.html

brokers is Global Clearing Group

it has scam written all over it...

these terms copied from their website:

Our Spreads:

EUR/USD 1; USD/CHF 1 GBP/USD 1; USD/JPY 1 USD/CAD 1; EUR/NZD 1 EUR/GBP 1; GBP/CHF 1 AUD/USD 1; EUR/CHF 1 GBP/JPY 1; GBP/NZD 1 AUD/CAD 1; AUD/CHF 1 AUD/JPY 1; AUD/NZD 1; CAD/JPY 1 CHF/JPY 1; EUR/AUD 1; EUR/CAD 1 EUR/JPY 1; GBP/AUD 1; GBP/CAD 1 NZD/CAD 1; NZD/JPY 1; NZD/USD 1

GOLD 30 c; SILVER 3 c

Our Margin:

0.2% or 20 USD per mini lot

Hedge allowed

Expert Adviser allowed

Scalping allowed

looks like scam to me 8-)

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone has experience with http://www.figfx.com ? they have six pairs with only 1 pips spread , which include eurusd , gbpusd ..

Happy trading .

It works with a huge profit on FigFx Demo but on FigFx real fails becouse it takes few seconds to close a position and its enought to lose pips time advantage from master broker. :(

Is this guy using the FX Genius EA?. Real money!Real Account!

Login MT4 : 3813

Investor Password : jay79

Server : 207.228.252.28:443

Some more I think he is using this "Scam" broker? xxx.2pipsforex.com/practice_account.html

25 pip profit is introduced. Given order buy or sell order. this is a game. These GCG(2pipsforex.com) Friends.

Anyone has experience with http://www.figfx.com ? they have six pairs with only 1 pips spread , which include eurusd , gbpusd ..

Happy trading .

does somebody already have fx irobot??

if this has sold seen dominic for 1700 dollar on ebay!!!!

figfx is a market - maker!!! not for scalper. Order implementation in demo briefly, in really, more secounds.