Advanced Get 9.1 Dashboard

bobtom55

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi sixer,

were you able to receive realtime qoutes from metatrader ? as i always get a "waiting for data" everytime i load a chart in advanced get rt. my global server status says connected and qoutes received/processed numbers are increasing but somehow charts wont load in tradestation or advanced get rt.

noyp,

check this:

http://search.4shared.com/q/1/Metaserver%20RT

Sixer

lacktasid,

yes, but cant opened the chart in advanced get rt only in omega prosuite 2000i, no idea why, think advanced get rt needs a trade record to work not just bid and ask record and this is where im stucked :D

Well, so what about history data? I thought it only have tick data or you may not shutdown your PC? could you tell me how do you do. Thank you.:)

Ragards,

lacktasid

:D

tried to import forexite history data thinking that it would connect with the metaserver tick data, but failed.

Well, so what about history data? I thought it only have tick data or you may not shutdown your PC? could you tell me how do you do. Thank you.:)

Ragards,

lacktasid

:D

sixer,

in the symbol properties edit data tab, i can load the bid/ask record for 1 tick, 1min, 1 day from metaserver but no trade record, no idea how to append it in GS i think that's one of reason why it wont load in advanced get RT, i compared it with the symbol properties from forexite i can see the trade record in it.

noyd,

in which intraday format (date, time, etc.) do you have your data ? Can you show an example ? Did you store it after collecting by using the Metaserver ?

Sixer

Edited by noyp

• 3 weeks later...
Anyone please explain, i just want the Advanced Get realtime analysis (not EOD version need to relogon eveytime to get the realtime information). So i need have a Advanced Get 1.3 version right ? If yes, did anyone have the link..since i did tried to search whole website.. i cant get the result ? Did i miss anything ?