Advanced Get 9.1 Dashboard

bobtom55

thanks for reply soon "master9357"

i already try both version i have 7.8 and 9.1 but advanced get exe. not run.

it don't show any error.

plz tell me which version you r use and share me link of that.

is there any other tread regarding this problem plz tell me.

thanks

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is some one using this software for live trading?

Now, I seldom trade due to work.. so long time never use it..

But I use to use it..

But, it is a hassle as I do not have esignal. So have to manually transfer the data from MT4 to Advanced GET.

So that it take a long of effort & time if I want to analysis from time to time.

It would be good if u have esignal to go with it.

Smile

Chankl78

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I am a relatively new member and tried all day yesterday to install Advanced Get EOD 9.1 Dashboard. I need help. It is really frustrating because I know some one else also had problem but they were all able to install it. But I am not.

After cracking, I still see the "0 days, 0 hours, 0 minutes" in red at the bottom. I dont see that 23 hours remaining in blue. What am I doing wrong? Can some body help me? I can post screen shots step by step if that is helpful. I think it is best in the future to post a video regarding how to install any cracked software. Also, I am trying this on XP Pro since I know vista and 7 may give trouble.

Please some one help me.

Thanks every body for participating. So where is every one? Why has this thread been inactive for the past 2 weeks?

I just installed my Advanced Get 9.1 and got it to blue color at the bottom. Still got to figure out with all this Metatrader 4 forex data. I have no idea but will read this whole thread again.

1) How to get say U.S. stocks data?

2) Can you get data for 6E which is the Euro-USD contract that trades on the exchange? If so, how?

Please advise. I am new to this whole "data" thing. Please educate me or post some manuals to read or videos (if any). thanks.

How is every one doing in trading? what pairs do you mainly trade?

thanks sixer. sixer, are you indian? sounds like you are a cricket fan...(south indian?)

Any ways, so can some body continue to post charts and analysis every day? or is there a different thread now for this?

Just wondering why the people who participated before are staying quiet these days.

Can some body post step by step instructions for

1) how to connect data for forex to advanced get?

2) What is the preferred data provider for forex? is it only metatrader4?

3) Can you use it for stocks? futures? etc. I am assuming it should be possible. If so how do you do it? where do you get the data from? What do you do to connect?

I guess the easiset way is to post a video while you do that so that it benefits every body. There is a popular software called comtasia for this. If this is not possible, then just post step by step detailed instructions.

Thanks to every one. Hope this thread picks up speed.

agassi,

sorry, i`m german.

Each data provider has futures, stocks and forex data in its program. You must aks them which underlyings they are offering for which price. The AGet software can be used to analyze any kind of underlying. Most important is that intraday format must fit with the AGet software.

I have used the AGet software in the past by using the intraday data of the Global server of the TS2000i (Tradestation):

http://yrtrader.com/full.html (see item 8)

Sixer

thanks sixer..

u have stated that u have used aget software with intraday data in the past..

so what are you using it with now? just wondering. are u using it for forex? whatever u are using, can u please share the information? i am still trying to connect it to any kind of data to see how it looks. since u r the only one responding, kindly let us know how u r connecting it to data. i will do the same.

thanks

Hi Agassi,

Chankl used to post his Advanced GET updates everyday, but now I think he's too busy with work. I have used a MT4 indicator that exports (PRN or CSV files) data that Advanced GET understand. Will post indicator later this evening. Not a pro at Advanced GET, but I think I know to help anyone to get it running. Also, I have Elwave working and kinda works in the same way. Yeah, this thread is too quiet. Maybe it will pick up soon, cause Advanced GET is a great piece of software.

That's all for now,

rozario173

I actively trade and am willing to post updates on the thread. I trade using Fib-gann elliott themes. I mainly want the AGET software because the strategies I use now are the same in the software, it will just be a lot more simplier. I need help setting it up for intraday data for futures. I currently trade crude oil, gold, silver, dollar index ES, natural gas and some FX.

Hi Agassi,

Chankl used to post his Advanced GET updates everyday, but now I think he's too busy with work. I have used a MT4 indicator that exports (PRN or CSV files) data that Advanced GET understand. Will post indicator later this evening. Not a pro at Advanced GET, but I think I know to help anyone to get it running. Also, I have Elwave working and kinda works in the same way. Yeah, this thread is too quiet. Maybe it will pick up soon, cause Advanced GET is a great piece of software.

That's all for now,

rozario173

Hi Rozario,

Glad to see that this thread is picking up from people like you. Actually, I wanted to look into Elwave too. Since you have used both Elwave as well as Advanced Get:

1) Which software do you prefer? I know they both are based on Elliott Waves but some one here stated that they preferred Advanced Get over Elwave. What do you prefer? And why?

2) What instruments do you trade? And what do you trade off of? 1 hour chart? 4 hour chart? Daily chart? or 5 minute chart etc?

3) Can you give us all the link to download Elwave? And also instructions as to how to ge the data working etc.

I am new to this data thing. I used to subscribe to Esignal real time. Now since I don't do active traidng just getting delayed data for $25 a month.

4) If i am subscribing to E-signal data, would you know if there is a way for me to use Advanced Get using E-signals data? If the answer is yes, let us know how.

It would be helpful if you can provide us with step-by-step instruction or a video showing how you got your Elwave working (from cracking it to connecting data etc.). My experience is that XP Pro is pretty much the only OS. Vista and windows 7 are not compatible with these. Is that the case with you? I am thinking of getting an old XP just for running all this Advanced Get, Elwave etc.

I am using Nexgen and can share information regarding that.

Thanks and am looking forward to learning and exchanging information from yourself and every one else.

Hi guys,

this is my chart for EURUSD with Get a 60 min. connected to MT4.

http://clip2net.com/clip/m19204/1291201682-clip-78kb.png

In my opinion, the Get is a very good application if analyzed in different time frames raltime.

The problem of refresh the chart is the constant switching on and off to update the chart.

I have seen on the web that someone managed to get the real time by connecting to a global server but the problem is the little historical data must be left on continuously the PC: you could use a service of Vps.

Perhaps this might be useful:

http://www.forex-tsd.com/news-signal-trading/20673-my-forex-prediction-using-advanced-get-130.html

greetings

Help me

How to Import MT4 Data into Advanced GET 9.1

1) Please load “AGData.mq4” this into MT4 Chart. You will see “AgetData” on the left top in the chart.

Please put it inside Expert Folder/Indicators

Kindly help me with the above instructions. I tried many times and not able to load it.

Here is what i have done so far:

1) I copied theis AGData.mq4 to the experts -->Indicators--> folder.

2) what next? here is where I am stuck...please help.