Forex Bling-Exclusive Report pdf ForexHope EA

Re: Forex Bling-Exclusive Report pdf ForexHope EA

Fun thing: it's very likely they keep an eye on this forum, they fixed the magic bug that was mentioned here :)

Is it possible that they releasing new versions which looses to fool non registered users ? I have a strange suspicion that older version of Fractals worked better for me (could be just different time period). Anybody still testing v907 or v908 ?

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it possible that they releasing new versions which looses to fool non registered users ? I have a strange suspicion that older version of Fractals worked better for me (could be just different time period). Anybody still testing v907 or v908 ?

I forward tested both of them and none of them actually made any profit. Still have 908 in forward test, it's still not profitable. I would have stopped them a long time ago if I didn't have tons of CPU available.

Hi Birt,

I ran into a problem after loading all 3 EAs like 7 charts on the same platfrom. Every now and then it sort of disconnects and connects back again and the alert that says blah blah are now ready pops up. Basically all Experts load up again.

I wonder if this is normal. I am suspecting it is either Freedom or evolution that are causing this.

birt, have you tried to test each of 4 subsystems of Thunderbolt separately? 1st and 2nd seems to be loosing.

I have a strange suspicion that older version of Fractals worked better for me
There are differences between Thunderbolt and Fractals: they're using different prices (Ask/Bid) when making entry decisions.

I forward tested both of them and none of them actually made any profit. Still have 908 in forward test, it's still not profitable. I would have stopped them a long time ago if I didn't have tons of CPU available.

I am only forward testing Thunderbolt 909b, so far it is making positive trades for last 2 days.

Hi Birt,

I ran into a problem after loading all 3 EAs like 7 charts on the same platfrom. Every now and then it sort of disconnects and connects back again and the alert that says blah blah are now ready pops up. Basically all Experts load up again.

I wonder if this is normal. I am suspecting it is either Freedom or evolution that are causing this.

All the EAs pop up an alert when starting up. It's normal, I guess.

Did some1 try it LIVE? For me it trades in DEMO but not in LIVE. :-?

Not me. How long did you try it on a real account? And only thunderbolt or all 3?

I am trading thunderbolt live. In 4 days it has not had a loosing trade yet. evolution has not placed any trade and the freedom EA i am not too happy about. But thunderbolt is OK so far.

May I ask with what broker? I'm running it on jadefx demo and it doesn't really bring any profit.

I have bought the system.

Until now on my demo account, Bling system is a loser.

May be Fractal win some pips, thunderbold is no so good, and evolution didn't had a single trade from one week.

I don't know if this system is so promissing that the site claim.

And the coding is very bad, full of mistakes and bugs !!!

I have bought the system.

Until now on my demo account, Bling system is a loser.

May be Fractal win some pips, thunderbold is no so good, and evolution didn't had a single trade from one week.

I don't know if this system is so promissing that the site claim.

And the coding is very bad, full of mistakes and bugs !!!

No point wasting your precious money on new EA at this moment. Most of them is recycling old EAs method with newer names.

This EA from what I see from decompiled mq4, is a messy copying of functions from FXPP/Gomega, BankingFX and maybe more. Too many breaking simple statements into functions is probably the author's best way to cover up his tracks. I won't be surprised if there is many bugs with his EA just like DTS

No profit here too on demo. Fractal and Evolution are really bad. Freedom and thuder are ok but not fatastic results. As I said before these robot makes my platform to connect and disconnect manytimes which made my under robots to under perform.

I will give them one more week to see what hapens.

:shand: new email from fx====pe looks like nobody can get bling to trade on there VISTA or 7 installation I think I'll just wait for storm EA & get a refund ----fractals4 907 on demo is still showing profit for past month but cannot get it trade live --can some 1 explain to me how UAC in vista works or how i can bypass it many thanks :shand: http://www.mediafire.com/?3lgmyjyz33z

I have bought Bling, and managed to get it loaded onto MT4 (after alot of trouble, I think many will ask for a refund due to the problems).

I have XP Pro. Broker: Alpari UK Live account, to forward test it, using minimum micro lots.

Thunderbolt: Like someone said, very small scalp pips ( 2-5 pips). Only running EURUSD chart 15m TF. 5 winning trades in 3 days. trading 0.02 lots: making + 0.27 0.30 0.17 0.15 0.32

Scalps lasting 9 minutes up to 3 hours.

Will think about adding the other pair they recommend: GBPUSD

Freedom: AUDUSD 15m TF. Trading 0.01 lots 2 (linked) winning trades in 3 days. A good 80 pip win, followed by a 30 pip win according to its strategy of moving the stop up to protect 30 pips of profit. Shame, the second trade was up 100+ pips at one point, only to reverse. I think Freedom could be OK. Will stick with the tiny lot size to forward test for a while and add EURJPY pair which is their 2nd choice.

Evolution: (The breakout EA). Did not like this at all. Ran on pairs recommended by them:

EURUSD, GBPUSD. Lost 50 pips and 62 pips on each. Have stopped this to concentrate on the others.

I haven't loaded Fractals4. I don't know much about it. What type of EA is it? I prefer to trade conservatively and dont want an account killer. Can anyone give me an outline of what it does?

Thanks

Hi,

Good day everyone,

For me, I already gave up these 3 systems (EAs), and it is my point of view that it is not really worth continuing the try. I prefer using other EAs better. At least they make money around 100$ to 400$ a day rather than waiting for only 2 hours a day for scalping system and how much does it make??? 1~4 pips a trade more or less. I think in this case, by the time I reach 70 or 80 year old person, I would have made around 50K out of 5K. COME ON, give me a break. :o

anyways, this is the link to my demo trades, and I don't see a reason to continue digging in this EA with live real trading.

http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/7127/eugu.jpg

I wish all of you get better results.

Best of luck.

a New Year 2011 has come, and the challenge has just started 8-)

I have had 4 days of good trades on the Thunderbolt EA. It runs live on 5 accounts. Brokers Ibfx, fxdd, fxopen & alpari. I do run it on VPS that is 1 ms away from the broker. So far no loosing trades.

I am not happy with freedom & eveolution has not placed trades yet.

Birt, I want to try using your Thunderbolt Educated 909c, so I can run this in the future and drop the subscription. As for all the rest, I'm not going to bother with them.

Do I still need to go through the instructions from F/Hope regarding putting the MT4 platform out of the Windows files like before, to get it to run?

Also, do I load the ex4 and mq4 files into experts folder?

Thanks

M

:shand: meridian- thunderstorm will be released *01\10\09* I personally will be waiting for my subscription 3 months to end so that i can get all updates then may be they will have sorted out all there problems & i agree with u bolt is a winner at this point of time **I also think they are monitoring this thread to improve this bling project **enjoy & have a nice day :-bd