Forex Bling-Exclusive Report pdf ForexHope EA

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Forex Bling-Exclusive Report pdf ForexHope EA

I'm not sure of the origins
My own feeling is that the word "educate" here came from the fact that by decompiling an EA you can learn new things when you look at the code inside, i.e. learn the strategy, the programming techniques, how it handles particular real-life trading situations, etc. Also, the process of removing anti-piracy measures can be educational itself too, and programmers often do it for mental stimulation (and the feeling of overcoming a challenge), much like how people do crossword puzzles.

\m/ new check list pdf--http://www.mediafire.com/?qonmmznuiwd--EA's & NEW dll will arrive soon when they come back from SCHOOL--or for those want to try & educate **http://www.mediafire.com/?2zgdycy524t** latest updates 10/09 from members area =D>

hi, why they update again? is there any major fix?

I using verson B educated from "Birt" and it works fine so far (only 1 day of test bot no error so far)

thanks

Here's all the educated updates in a package.

Fun stuff: they fixed the evolution bug I mentioned (adding the GMT offset repeatedly) and also the thunderbolt time display bug. They also seem to have fixed the annoying settings crash bug.

All the previously mentioned restrictions apply.

http://sharebee.com/9165819f

Edit: password is indo-investasi

:shand: all member who will be reaping the reward of this thread should think twice as to how to give **Kudo** I almost closed my own thread with bling updates ** because of a negative post** but a certain member with great programming skills & a simple thanks VIA pm I have decided to keep posting as per fxhope advices me of updates & I propose that all *Kudo* be given to "birt" for his dedication & the educate of these upates =D> \m/ :-bd enjoy

Hi guys,

Thanks for the great job, however, I got confused when went ahead reading till the last page. I'm wondering which one is which now?? I mean which one is working?? I downloaded the one birt posted, but didn't work. I tried as well to backtest it even it says in the manual you can't do that for some reasosn, but I did anyways to make sure it is working, got nothing. It says in the backest that either problem is happening:

1- Set file is not uploaded " there is no set file"

2- template "tpl" is not uploaded " there is no tpl file as well".

3- Start-in parameter has not been set.

Please let me know if you have an idea how to run Thunderbolt EA. I know only that it should be some pairs like EURUSD 15M TF, and the rest in the manual.

Thanks,

Best wishes,

a New Year 2011 has come, and the challenge has just started 8-)

Fun stuff: they fixed the evolution bug I mentioned (adding the GMT offset repeatedly) and also the thunderbolt time display bug. They also seem to have fixed the annoying settings crash bug.
Maybe they are monitoring this web site and thread as I said eariler. You guys have in effect been their beta testers. :)

Maybe their code will be of far better quality in the near future after my comments earlier.

Maybe they are monitoring this web site and thread as I said eariler. You guys have in effect been their beta testers. :)

Maybe their code will be of far better quality in the near future after my comments earlier.

It's very possible they are monitoring it. They uh, "protected" the freedom EA folder on the server after I mentioned getting the pair settings from there. Tbh, I would help them if they asked me to, they're one of the few straight-forward companies.

Hi guys,

Thanks for the great job, however, I got confused when went ahead reading till the last page. I'm wondering which one is which now?? I mean which one is working?? I downloaded the one birt posted, but didn't work.

How exactly did it fail to work? What error messages did you get? You most likely did something wrong, so could you please paste the relevant lines from your experts log and/or from the backtesting journal?

^:)^ "birt" may be they will release a**C** version on 14/09 so I will not receive update until 15/09 due to time factor ^:)^ many thanks for u dedication to this post & they should *pm* u for HELP if they are monitoring this great forum--enjoy & have a nice day

Hi birt,

Thanks for your reply.

well, I downloaded the EAs from this link:

and then put all files in different folders ( i.e. indicators in the indicators folder, experts in the experts folder...etc)

Then run the Thunderbolt at EURUSD 15M TF and got the messages as shown in my previous post.

I also changed one thing which is the name of the folder destination in the expert properties to my MT4 name. i.e C:\programs files\MT4 ...... whatever I have.

It says in the journal that dll file doesn't work.

This is the message that comes up in the journal:

2009.09.12 22:00:56 2009.01.02 06:01 Thunderbolt-909b EURUSD,M15: expert stopped

2009.09.12 22:00:56 2009.01.02 06:01 Thunderbolt-909b EURUSD,M15: dll calls are not allowed; 'FXMT4_AUTO2.dll'-'FOREXPROFITMASTERY2'

2009.09.12 22:00:56 Thunderbolt-909b inputs: MM_Risk=3; User_Lots=0.01; Agressive_Level=5; Broker_OffsetHour=2; SlipPage=3; MaxSpread_Allowed=3; Magic_Number=9667850;

2009.09.12 21:56:12 Thunderbolt-909b: loaded successfully

I hope I can hear from you soon.

Best wishes,

Hi birt,

Thanks for your reply.

well, I downloaded the EAs from this link:

and then put all files in different folders ( i.e. indicators in the indicators folder, experts in the experts folder...etc)

Then run the Thunderbolt at EURUSD 15M TF and got the messages as shown in my previous post.

I also changed one thing which is the name of the folder destination in the expert properties to my MT4 name. i.e C:\programs files\MT4 ...... whatever I have.

It says in the journal that dll file doesn't work.

This is the message that comes up in the journal:

2009.09.12 22:00:56 2009.01.02 06:01 Thunderbolt-909b EURUSD,M15: expert stopped

2009.09.12 22:00:56 2009.01.02 06:01 Thunderbolt-909b EURUSD,M15: dll calls are not allowed; 'FXMT4_AUTO2.dll'-'FOREXPROFITMASTERY2'

2009.09.12 22:00:56 Thunderbolt-909b inputs: MM_Risk=3; User_Lots=0.01; Agressive_Level=5; Broker_OffsetHour=2; SlipPage=3; MaxSpread_Allowed=3; Magic_Number=9667850;

2009.09.12 21:56:12 Thunderbolt-909b: loaded successfully

I hope I can hear from you soon.

Best wishes,

Go to Tools -> Options -> Expert Advisors, check Allow DLL imports, uncheck Confirm DLL function calls.

^:)^ "birt" may be they will release a**C** version on 14/09 so I will not receive update until 15/09 due to time factor ^:)^ many thanks for u dedication to this post & they should *pm* u for HELP if they are monitoring this great forum--enjoy & have a nice day

I sure hope they fix it thoroughly this time, getting a bit tired of them updating every few days. It's not even any improvement, it's mostly just bugfixes and cosmetic changes :| By the way, eventually, one of these updates is going to render Evolution unusable.

Thanks guys for your help.

I feel like an idiot. O.K, I found that I didn't uncheck the boxes for Allow Dell Import... and others as well.

Just quick question please. Did any of you guys backtest any of these systems?? because as written in the manual that we can't, can we???

Please let me know as soon as possible.

Best wishes,

Thanks guys for your help.

I feel like an idiot. O.K, I found that I didn't uncheck the boxes for Allow Dell Import... and others as well.

Just quick question please. Did any of you guys backtest any of these systems?? because as written in the manual that we can't, can we???

Please let me know as soon as possible.

Best wishes,

The only one you can't backtest is Evolution.

\m/ Installation Videos--fx bling-http://www.megaupload.com/?d=05S3BN2B--evolution ea--http://www.megaupload.com/?d=424V7WNY--freedom ea--http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G6HE2QKH--thunderbolt ea--http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G6HE2QKH--MT4 installation before u can run fxhope EA's--http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7Z6SMUF5--enjoy =D>

Just reposting from the Fractals thread since this also affects Thunderbolt:

If you're forward testing Fractals4 or Thunderbolt, you should be aware of a severe bug found by clovelly. The EA does NOT check the symbol of the order so unless you change the magic numbers for each pair, it will happen that e.g. your EURUSD EA will close the EURGBP orders. So, make sure that you use different magic numbers for each pair.