Forex Bling-Exclusive Report pdf ForexHope EA

Re: Forex Bling-Exclusive Report pdf ForexHope EA

:shand: latest email bling :-? We will release new Forex Bling version (Version 910) this week with several additional features.

It should be availabe this weekend.

We will let you know when the new release available at our member area.

The updates for build 910 include:

========================

1. Better entry and exit detection for the current EA (Thunderbolt EA and Freedom EA).

2. NEW EA: THUNDERSTORM EA (scalping trading system for EURGBP and EURCHF).

3. NEW EA: EVOLUTION-2 EA (breakout trading system for EURUSD).

We also add additional features, including:

==============================

4. Automatic Checking Update:

If there is a new update availabe; it will show at the chart screen, so you will know.

5. Auto GMT_Offset_Hour:

You do not need to fill the GMT_Offset_Hour anymore; There will be no mistake at entering

the GMT_Trading_Hour.

6. Manual Comment:

You can change the default comment from the EA; so it will not show the EA name.

7. Manual Stop Loss and Profit Target for FREEDOM EA:

You can override the default stop loss and target profit for Freedom EA.

8. Enable/Disable Low Volatility Trade and High Volatility Trade for FRACTALS-4:

You can Enable or Disable the parameters if you want to use FRACTALS-4 for

High Volatility Trade / Low Volatility Trade only.

9. At new version (910), we do not need to create a token file that sometimes cause a crash in

the MT4 system. This will result Forex Bling easier to install then before.

We are in it for the long term:

------------------------------------------

There is a new forex trading system every week lately; even from the same developer. They just continue create a new website for a new product to continue making sales. But we saw the developers were not thinking long term. They did not have a consistent ongoing and research and development program, they just focus on the sales. We all know if a trading system cannot adapt to changing market conditions over time, they become useless.

And at the end, you continue need to buy their new trading system.

We at ForexHope are dedicated to the idea that our trading software must evolve if it is to serve our current and future clients well. We have an ongoing research and development program.

And we continue upgrading our trading system without need to launch a new program every month just to get a lot of sales.

Another Important Links:

== Forex Bling NEW Easy Installation procedure:

Follow the instruction below:

http://www.forexhope.com/MT4+Forex%20Bling%20Download%20Instruction.pdf

== Additional Forex Bling Important Q&A, visit:

http://forexbreakthrough.com/trading-strategy/forex-bling-questions-and-answered/

==Follow Bling Forward Test Report for each trading system, locate at:

http://forexbreakthrough.com/performance-review/forex-bling-ea-review/

==Forex Bling Backtested Report for each trading system, locate at:

http://forexbreakthrough.com/development/forex-bling-backtesting-results/

==Forex Bling test results at more than 25 brokers, locate at:

http://forexbreakthrough.com/development/forex-bling-brokers-test-results/

Sincerely,

Forex Bling team

http://www.forexbling.com

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thunderbolt has eaten Up anything what it mades from last week up to day. This is the second time this EA eating up anything it's made (and has ben made from other EA's) in 2 weeks Really disappointed with that EA... Works fine for some days and the eate up anything hels made as most of other crap EA's around...

The NEW Forex Bling version (build 910) is available today.

The new Forex Bling version (build 910) has additional features:

=============================================

1. BETTER ENTRY AND EXIT DETECTION (for all EA).

We improve the overal performance at Version 910.

2. NEW EA: THUNDERSTORM EA

(A new scalping trading system for EURGBP and EURCHF).

3. NEW EA: EVOLUTION-2 EA (A breakout trading system for EURUSD).

4. AUTOMATIC CHECKING UPDATE:

If there is a new update availabe; it will show at the chart screen.

So you will know there is a new update available at our member area.

5. AUTOMATIC GMT_OFFSET_HOUR:

No need to fill the GMT_Offset_Hour anymore.

It will prevent the mistake at entering the GMT_Trading_Hour.

6. AUTOMATIC ECN / NON ECN BROKER DETECTION:

No need to enter ECN Broker True or False, the EA will automatic detect it.

7. MANUAL COMMENT:

You can change the default comment from the EA; so it will not show the EA name.

8. MANUAL STOP LOSS AND PROFIT TARGET (for Freedom EA):

9. ENABLE/DISABLE Low Volatility Trade and High Volatility Trade

(for FRACTALS-4):

10. NO NEED TO SPECIFY YOUR MT4 DIRECTORY OR START IN:

- At new version (910), we do not create a token file that sometimes cause

a crash in the MT4 system.

- This result Forex Bling easier to install then before.

=D> downloaded bling storm but I will have send to school first so will be here in few days enjoy :-? -----Forex Bling Update: October 1, 2009:

We introduce Forex Bling LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP:

You only need to subscribe to Forex Bling program for ONE year (4 quarterly payments @$99)

to get a Lifetime Membership.

? No need to pay Forex Bling Subscription after one year subscription.

Forex Bling Update – October 12, 2009: Forex Bling version 910

1. Better entry and exit detection for the current EA (Thunderbolt EA and Freedom EA).

2. NEW EA: THUNDERSTORM EA (scalping trading system for EURGBP and EURCHF).

3. NEW EA: EVOLUTION-2 EA (breakout trading system for EURUSD).

We also add additional features, including:

4. Automatic Checking Update:

If there is a new update available; it will show at the chart screen, so you will know.

5. Automatic Offset Hour Feature:

You do not need to fill the GMT_Offset_Hour anymore; there will be no mistake at entering

the GMT_Trading_Hour.

6. Automatic ECN Broker Detection:

You do not need to fill the ECN_Broker = TRUE or FALSE; the EA will automatic detect if your broker

Is an ECN broker or not.

7. Manual Comment:

8. Manual Stop Loss and Profit Target for FREEDOM EA:

9. Enable/Disable Low Volatility Trade and High Volatility Trade for FRACTALS-4:

10. At new version (910), we do not need to create a token file causes a crash in the MT4 system

if the directory is wrong. You do not need to specify the MT4 directory; Forex Bling is easy to install.

:shand: I have not been trading it live just want some more updates & thunder storm then i can cancel my subscription & give thunderbolt & storm to a programmer - coder to see what he can do with it :-?

Working on that now, Seandee...

I was a "member" there for 50 days, got my money back recently. The EAs just don't perform. Not standalone, not together. All at a loss. Might be market conditions, but why claim then that the "complete system is designed to make profit in any market"...?

Anyway, the EA that has most potential is Thunder, the rest is...crap?

Since I cancelled recently (I was close to deadline) I missed the update. Can anyone post those here? I will see what I can do to educate them.

Thanks for the kudos...much appreciated!

=D> San4x here u go do u best I am only interested in thunderstorm as I live trade dragonpip Ultimate & need the eurgbp & eurchf wich is not trading that well with dragonpip---http://www.mediafire.com/?gmwyniykmn1-- \m/ broker axisodl -gmt=0 & gotrader +2**enjoy & wait for "birt" educated to be posted & compare :-bd

may be I will subscribe for the 12 months & get life time membership :hammer: NOT a silly thought IF we can get STORM & BOLT to work with DP for green pips :-bd :))& if they give WIND etc etc etc must enquire & ask what I get 4 life membership

saendee, thanks! Looks like the latest update that I missed (3-4 days ago?), as it includes the ThunderStorm now.

Gimme a couple of days, will start working on Thunderstorm first.

^:)^ many thanks :shand: maybe STORM can be of help as I have seen U thank "chankl78" for his set files in DP thread combing the 2 together would be the ULTIMATE but I personally think that **IN LIVE TRADING WE JUST RELAX WHEN THE MAJOR NEWS EVENTS ARE TO BE RELEASED** DP is very profitable if U do not trade THOSE DAYS** it is my pleasure to help "San4x" that's WHY THIS FORUM IS THE BEST 100%--I am just backtesting "chankl78" set files to trades EU trading hour 4-8 as well the 18-22 =D> looking good at the moment so ALL thanks must go "chankl78" :-bd

http://sharebee.com/88381f3c

Password is indo-investasi

Evolution2, unlike Evolution1 does not connect to the server to fetch the breakout limits so now it can even be backtested.

All the others, including Fractals, no longer call back to the server and can be backtested. The automatic GMT offset that was calculated using the server is now calculated using the local system time.

If your backtests aren't working, try visual mode and see if you get any error.

http://sharebee.com/88381f3c

Password is indo-investasi

Evolution2, unlike Evolution1 does not connect to the server to fetch the breakout limits so now it can even be backtested.

All the others, including Fractals, no longer call back to the server and can be backtested. The automatic GMT offset that was calculated using the server is now calculated using the local system time.

If your backtests aren't working, try visual mode and see if you get any error.

Ah, I now understand why my Thunderstorm opened some crazy positions outside of the trading time. I used the new auto gmt and it seems that I had problems to connect to forexhope servers. So if you have problems with connections against their server you might end up with crap and trades when you don't want? I commented this on their homepage because it can cost the user a lot of money. My trades was ok but I had to close some EURCHF manual. I am not super good in reading code but you guys on this forum, what do you say about the code from forexhope, is it just junk that has to be rewritten? It feels like it....Feels like there is no error check what so ever...My terminal.exe process was 112MB big when this happened and I guess something ate memory...Don't know if the popup window with messages can do this?

Yep, the code is pretty much spaghetti code. They're one of the worst written EAs I've seen and there have been endless problems with them since forever. I can't say much about the logic behind them (except that if you run the whole package it seems to be losing) but the code is rather bad and disorganized.

Yep, the code is pretty much spaghetti code. They're one of the worst written EAs I've seen and there have been endless problems with them since forever. I can't say much about the logic behind them (except that if you run the whole package it seems to be losing) but the code is rather bad and disorganized.

I have basically run every EA they have developed and I can just agree. I have tried to tell them this as well but never got any good answer back. Right now I am paying for there fxbling package but if they can't show better code than this I don't see a point in paying. Why pay if you are a beta tester? The product they sell doesn't have enough quality to be called a 1.0 release. Their fx technical aspect can be good but if the code is so bad that we see here, its no point in using it because you never know what will happen....

Nah, actually the code is in a somewhat working state but very disorganized and sloppy. My opinion is that their forex technical aspect is not particularly good either. I forward tested the whole bling package for a while and the results have been bad. Forward tested fractals, the results have been bad there as well. Plus I've never heard anyone claiming they actually made money using the forex hope EAs.