Forex Bling-Exclusive Report pdf ForexHope EA

Re: Forex Bling-Exclusive Report pdf ForexHope EA

Hi,

Can I used this 909c on LIVE accounts?

Most likely, but I would recommend buying the package if you're serious about it. I explained why some pages above.

why the educated version didnt place any order during backtest?

If you mean Thunderbolt or Freedom, probably because you did something wrong. Try to run it in visual mode and the comments will say what you did wrong.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi birt,

have you had any trades today using Thunderbolt version b???

so far no trades since yesterday's trades.

By the way, does this EA open trades as well if the computer is shut?? I had some trades today when I woke up, and surprisingly all winning.

This is kind of strange anyways.

Best wishes,

a New Year 2011 has come, and the challenge has just started 8-)

Hi birt,

have you had any trades today using Thunderbolt version b???

so far no trades since yesterday's trades.

By the way, does this EA open trades as well if the computer is shut?? I had some trades today when I woke up, and surprisingly all winning.

This is kind of strange anyways.

Best wishes,

It's only supposed to trade between 20-22 GMT. Not sure why you had trades outside that time window, perhaps you're using one of the versions with time configuration, with a wrong time frame for trading.

version 909b posted by "robotfx2"(I supposed it is the latest available) made 1 trade live. However there may be a problem with MM and/or lots calculation. I disable MM and set to 0.1 But it opens a trade of 0.01 instead.

Also backtest doesnt work

Starting to get tired of "backtest doesn't work". Check your journal; if there's no indication there why your backtest does not work, start it in visual mode and the comment on your chart will say what's wrong. All Thunderbolt versions I educated work ok in backtesting.

^:)^ PLEASE READ "birt" post all educated bling copies back test & read post how install MT4 for bling so that no more time is spent reply to members who do not read ALL POSTS IN THREAD for bling-- :-? other wise I may consider closing my thread :-?? --no more time wasters PLEASE :shand:

Hi birt,

Good day,

do you know where to find trading times for Thunderbolt EA?? I want to play with the settings a little. The problem that the code is so long and takes forever to be read.

I hope you know what I'm trying to reach.

Best of luck.

a New Year 2011 has come, and the challenge has just started 8-)

ok i saw there are trading hours i can select as well as GTM.

However does this be to GTM OR brokers hours?

Will be dangerous Not knowing this.

thanks for advide!

The hours are related to GMT. Keep in mind that it's start hour and duration, not end hour.

Hi birt,

Good day,

do you know where to find trading times for Thunderbolt EA?? I want to play with the settings a little. The problem that the code is so long and takes forever to be read.

I hope you know what I'm trying to reach.

Best of luck.

If you download 909c, I added two parameters to control the operating time frame. They're near the GMT offset.

Hi,

Just curious. This EA is using DLL, since we have educated this EA, does that means to say that the trading logic is inside thie DLL rather than the EA?

All the logic is in each EA, it just gets some stuff from the server for each EA. The exception is Evolution where the logic for determining the breakout limits is not in the EA nor in the DLL, but just on the server.

On a different note, is anyone getting profits with this in a forward test?

5% drawdown on my demo account after 1 week...

I completely removed Fractals as it trades exactly like Thunderbolt when doing scalping and it mostly loses when not and also removed Freedom from everything besides EURJPY and AUDUSD. I'm starting to think Thunderbolt is the only EA that's even remotely profitable in their basket, Evolution and Freedom seem to only chew pieces of the account balance.

:-? many thanks for u comments "birt" may be i forgot to post this --http://www.mediafire.com/?mww2yndya2h-- fxh----e *recommendations*pairs to trade AS it's obvious they are monitoring this forum why they not just *pm* u to fix all there there problems I have been trading live but no trades because I still have VISTA issue I must explore acu MT4 has been given administrator right will have another look on weekend =D> many thanks for u support ^:)^

Sorry but I did not understand how to work with thunthebolt

When I download the file and put on the broker there this message:

"There has been a critical error

Time : 2009.09.16 11:14

Program : Client Terminal

Version : 4.00 (build: 225, 10 Jul 2009)

OS : Windows Vista Professional 6.0 Service Pack 2 (Build 6002)"

Could you help me?

I deleted every files and install the first educated version and then have this message:

Program path invalid, please set 'Start In' parameter from your desktop shortcut. Contact our support team ([email protected]) for more information

Birt"

the trading hours seem to refer to brokers Hour and not GTM I set to run at 23 (FXDD) However FXDD has timeshitf +3 for GTM

the EA begun to trade at 23 broker time. (and not 20 GTM)

It adds the GMT offset to the trading hour, you can check out the code yourself. Basically, if you set the trading hour to 23 and the GMT offset to 3, it should start trading at 2 AM. If it doesn't, write a mail to forexhope and complain :p

Hi Birt,

First I have to say you have done a fantastic job. After all I managed to get this things working on my system. Just a quick question for you. For thunderbolt, it says trade hour 20 and duration 2. I think you add thiese extra paramters for optimization. I just want to make sure that 20 and 2 (duration) are the default values that forex hope is using?

Just a note to people who have problem backtesting:

Do it in a visual mode and you have to be patient. Atleast, it is so slow for me.

So lets see how these robots perform.

Hi Birt,

First I have to say you have done a fantastic job. After all I managed to get this things working on my system. Just a quick question for you. For thunderbolt, it says trade hour 20 and duration 2. I think you add thiese extra paramters for optimization. I just want to make sure that 20 and 2 (duration) are the default values that forex hope is using?

Yes, these are the defaults from forex hope. They're normally downloaded from the server but I first hardcoded them and added them as parameters in the last version due to popular request.

Just a note to people who have problem backtesting:

Do it in a visual mode and you have to be patient. Atleast, it is so slow for me.

So lets see how these robots perform.

Well, the idea with visual mode was just to figure out what's wrong if your backtests aren't working. Once you got it working, you can disable visual mode for a much better speed.