JadeFX

mikemast77

Re: JadeFX Anyone use them?

If they are a NO Dealing Desk just why do they have 2 accounts?

Account 1 with min $400,-

Second account with min. $50000,-

The second has this written for advantages:

“Ideal for scalping , short-term trading and High Frequency High Volatility (HFHV) Trading”

Isnt that normaly an indication of an dealing desk?

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: JadeFX Anyone use them?

siscop,

If they are a NO Dealing Desk just why do they have 2 accounts?

Account 1 with min $400,-

Second account with min. $50000,-

The second has this written for advantages:

“Ideal for scalping , short-term trading and High Frequency High Volatility (HFHV) Trading”

Isnt that normaly an indication of an dealing desk?

last I checked with them the $50,000 account has lower commission of .4 instead of .5

Alex

Re: JadeFX

crushbeat,

AUDNZD spread 5-7 - normal times..

10-15 - less liquidity times.. may have spike up to 30pips.

seems very noisy.. very attractive for scalping.. simply perfect on DEMO.. making u to just jump in and trade LIVE with it @-)

but just for u to get burnt.. due to slippage upto 10pips and sudden 20pips trend >:)

making your profit scalp trades in to negative.. u only realised after it appeared on your statement..

Try it if u have the some $$ to burn... \m/

Huge slippage.. the broker cant help it.. as explained by the broker.. it is abt supply and demand thing and market force. :-?

From badly 5th degree burnt casualty..

I opened an account with Jadefx about 6 weeks ago and deposited $5k into the account, with the specific intentions of trading Fapturbo on the account.

Overall I would have no complaints with either the company or customer service I received, the spreads were a little volatile at times and my results with FAPturbo were not the greatest although I do realise this EA does not seem to perform very well these days.

One excellent positive point I could give Jadefx is the speed at which they processed my withdrawal, I had my $5k sitting back in my UK bank account the same day as I issued the withdrawal request to Jade. You cannot get better than that.

Hope this helps

scouseman

AUDNZD is awesome on Jade, spread is usually 3.7, I have scalped huge profits on this pair.

Hi,

Sgteo wrote: "AUDNZD spread 5-7 - normal times..

10-15 - less liquidity times.. may have spike up to 30pips."

That´s strange! :?: Which spreads are correct? :-??

Best regards!

P.S.: How about the withdrawal in the meantime? Did somebody withdraw money?

AUDNZD is awesome on Jade, spread is usually 3.7, I have scalped huge profits on this pair.

Would you mind telling me what ea you used? because i lost money on that pair.

the spread can be as low as 3.7, but also as high as 40 pips. yes, 40.

as an usual spread, lately, is is more aroun 4.5 4.9 pips.

Normally, slippage is very common on that pair, 8, 9 and up to 14 16 pips slippage,

just like yesterday, i had a slippage of 17 pips.

Actually, on the jadefx forum, you can read about this issue. The last slippage i also had

and left me speechless, is on eurchf 8 pips.

That kills any trades.

and , naturally, as a good old fashion broker, progresopama clean his hands about it, saying they are trying to sort the problem, but the loss is yours, not theirs.

• 4 weeks later...

As mentioned in the EA Turbo thread.

Not worth it to try. EA Turbo will killed yr account. Been using Jade Demo & Live.. Demo make lots of money..... Live bankrupt once.

Try Dragonpips. It is much more better.

At least I been making profits regularly. The only sad part is all the profits I had with dragonpips all loss due to my manual trades.

Hee hee...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest jaet1989

Can someone explain the 20 lots per month rule? I thought there was no charge with this broker if we did not trade, appears to be $200 if you do not meet 20 lots per month!!

• 1 month later...

I have a live account with ATC. ATC also use FXCM as the liquidity provider, the same as Jadefx does . ATCalso reported outage at the same time. So this time it really was the liquidity provider. If you experienced a loss due to this contact them via FXCM to get it taken care.

I want to put in a good plug about ATC. Their live account trades just like the demo account. So whatever results you produce on their demo account, you can replicate it live.

Update - Got trades closed at market open on Sunday night, but only two closed from my terminal before I was taken "Off quotes" for over 30 minutes. Had to have Jade support close the trade for me directly. Not acceptable....

Closed my account, funds received by wire, and have moved on.