JadeFX

mikemast77

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
jadefx perform running stop. the best cheater in my experience.trade won't close on positive but when a sudden turn to negative it will close. I was using megadroid at that time

Hi PAC,

From your Post , it does not seem you even understand what FX trading is about. How do you think JADEFX is running your stops when it is Pure STP ? FX trading is not Guess work , it is about Research, Discipline and a proven Strategy. If you think FX Trading is about slapping an EA you bought on the Internet and then start making profits , i think you might be mistaken. Otherwise , each trader would be a billionaire. MegaDroid has been around for Years , and everyone knows how it works so the best thing is for you to ask for correct preset files and keep modifying or updating your presets as the Market conditions change.

But trying to post some Nonsense, will not help your trading situation . You need to know what you are doing in FX trading. Infact there are more than 40 Versions of Megadroid ( Both Real, Clones & MODS ) floating on the internet. So get one that works.

If I understand what you are saying is that:

1) Jade's liquidity provider, Citibank UK, is incapable of handling the demand on the EURCHF. Their response is to throw unrealistic bid and ask prices into the price stream in an attempt to profit off of Eas that trade automatically. This is also known as Stop Hunting.

ANS: Nonsense

2) Does Citibank UK do this with each brokerage company they deal with or is it a special deal just for Jade? After all, Jade is earning a commission and swap on each transaction. The Collective did not have this problem but then they use Citibank NY. Maybe they are truly separate banks but they both benefited from the same bailout funds.

ANS: What has that got to do with JadeFX ?

3) Jade has no intentions of filtering obvious frivolous price spikes. (Could this be because Jade earns a commissions from real and frivolous transactions?)

ANS : Nonsense

So now I challenge Jade to give honest answers to these questions:

1) Why doesn't Jade either filter out these stop hunting spikes or augment their Citibank UK price feed?

ANS: Please do research, find the difference and may be you can know more about FX trading instead of just writing somethings that do not make any sense

2) Is it that difficult to add a better liquidity provider that is capable handling the demand instead of profiting off of this obvious charade?

ANS: LOL , you need some real understanding about how FX interbank backend process really works. Please google it. Why would any broker need more liquidity providers when Pure STP broker like JADEFX has Dynamic liquidity Allocation from our Liquidity providers who are some of the FX Largest liquidity Banks in the World

3) If you can't add an additional liquidity provider, why don't you take the approach of MB Trading and shut down during the time period that unreasonable quotes are being generated by the liquidity provider?

ANS: LOL, refer to above answer

4) What other unethical or questionable practices does Jade partake in? After all, the most recent Terms and Conditions now state that Jade is counter party to their customers trades which is a direct contradiction with the definition of an ECN/STP broker. (For the uninformed, this means that Jade is trading against their customers just like any other dealing desk brokerage.)

ANS: Nonsense is no excuse. Please google it and research to understand the difference

5) Would you please explain how other STP/ECN brokers seem to sidestep these same liquidity problems that Citibank UK and Jade are unable to overcome?

ANS: LOL, Frankly speaking it is just amazing at lack of your understanding on how the Real FX interbank Market works. Please do some research on the internet, The material explaining in detail is freely available on the internet and several books have been written about what actually happens. Writing some hyperbole stories will not help you to find the qualified answers. They are freely available online, just google it.

If any of my assumptions or statements are incorrect, please correct me and identify where I can verify your counter contentions. If they prove to be incorrect I will be the first to issue a public apology.

ANS: To save you time , you really need a very informed research and knowledge about how

1. Brokerage actually Works 2. What is the Type of Brokerage 3. What are the Operations Differences 4. What is the Trading Network Technology ( TNT) deployed. 5. Talk to Actual Professional Traders who are trading with JadeFX some of them are actually on this forum.

I will be awaiting what should be an interesting response.

Believe have answered your questions , the best way anyone can.

Edited by scarface

Hi Everyone,

It is sometimes really amazing at how some forum members post some nonsense about JadeFX, we also know that on this forum we have several members who also work for several dealing desk brokers who are dishonest. In FX trading there are 4 Simple rules to making Profits

1. Research, Discipline and Proven adaptive strategy (From Manual to Simple Strategies to more Advanced HMM, CA, Game Theory , Chaos Theory & Other Complex advanced Algos with Trader Behavorial Analysis (TBA) )

2. Pure institutional STP Brokerage like JadeFX

3. Unfiltered institutional DataFeed like JadeFX

4. Low trading Costs & Excellent Trading Network technology similar to what JadeFX has deployed

Even after finding all this , you still need to do research on your strategy and keep on refining it as market keeps changing especially if your are an intraday trader , Scalper or High-Frequency Trader.

Also i will refrain from answering questions that really have no basis of facts or truths or honesty But i will answer any questions that i can.

We truly have Some traders who always believe that if they entered a bad trade then it is a broker's fault and somehow the broker is manipulating something in order for them to loose that trade. Some of them , are simply blowing smoke because they are not making profits and are frustrated like anyone would be. There are millions of websites with Millions of EAs promising Heaven to some traders . Some Traders believe in that Garbage as a way to their Financial Freedom but Reality is different animal. There are Millions of Experienced Traders who make millions & thousands every month but to be frank , they have put in serious research and work to reach that level of trading . They have developed their own strategies that are unknown to anyone else and they will NEVER sell their strategies or EAs or Systems.

question plz

Hi Progessapama,

Good day,

I've read some good stuff about your broker or say the one you are working for...

I have a question regarding the company itself, if you don't mind...

I'm always concerned about regulation since it is the main key to protect traders' money so can you explain a little about how JadeFx is regulated, and by which organization, please??

waiting to hearing from you,:)

Best wishes.

SF

a New Year 2011 has come, and the challenge has just started 8-)

Hi Progessapama,

Good day,

I've read some good stuff about your broker or say the one you are working for...

I have a question regarding the company itself, if you don't mind...

I'm always concerned about regulation since it is the main key to protect traders' money so can you explain a little about how JadeFx is regulated, and by which organization, please??

waiting to hearing from you,:)

Best wishes.

SF

Please read our website h**p://www.jadefx.com/faqs.htm

found it...

Please read our website h**p://www.jadefx.com/faqs.htm

Hi,

Thanks for the reply, but unluckly I didn't find it there,

I had to make some search and bingo.... I found it:

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/1138/jadefx.png

It is regulated by IFSC in Belize.

by the way, is there any rebate program or offer...plz?

Thanks,

Best wishes,

SF

a New Year 2011 has come, and the challenge has just started 8-)

• 1 month later...
Believe have answered your questions , the best way anyone can.

My questions , like others here in this thread, were dismissed, not answered. An answer is an explanation or a reference to a written policy and that was not provided. Comments like "Nonesense", "LOL...", and "Please google it." all avoid any commitment or thought that an answer would imply. If I Google something I may read something different than progressapama is referring to and may come to an invalid conclusion. If I'm wrong, which happens often, I admit it. I just prefer that when I ask you a question that you answer the questions rather than dismissing me.

Without receiving intelligent thought out responses, I will conclude that progressapama has no intentions of really answering my questions.

Regards

My questions ,..., not answered. ... I admit I just prefer that when I ask you a question that you answer the questions rather than dismissing me....Regards

I am really surprised at you Hitescape!! You are a long established member here and I would have thought that you would have a better understanding of the likely 'quality' etc of a broker set up in a South American Country.

As for getting answers from someone who is a representative of the company on a thread here!!! beyond belief.

The place to go for real answers or maybe 'official' answers is the company itself.

Having said that I would have no truck with any 'off shore' broker since they are not regulated by proper authorities.

I am really surprised at you Hitescape!! You are a long established member here and I would have thought that you would have a better understanding of the likely 'quality' etc of a broker set up in a South American Country.

As for getting answers from someone who is a representative of the company on a thread here!!! beyond belief.

The place to go for real answers or maybe 'official' answers is the company itself.

Having said that I would have no truck with any 'off shore' broker since they are not regulated by proper authorities.

Ouch, that hurts :)

• 3 weeks later...
Hi,

There is a big problem since 17h GMT with JadeFX : connection but no data feed, the market watch stay blocked at 17h GMT...

They don't answers by mail or by phone...

I've 2 opened trade :(

Same here. I also have 2 open positions and they are in profit but I can't get it out! It has been stuck there for 7 hours and no news from Jadefx yet.

Never had this problem before. I hope this is my first and the last to encounter this.

time to search for a new broker ;-)

Maybe they have disappeared with clients money. No news, no response, nothing from these guys since the price feed froze during US mid session yesterday. I wonder if it's a 1 man broker company type. Already 8hrs and nothing heard from them.

Edited by icemaneu

Their license may be overseas, but their management is located in USA.

Domain name: jadefx.com

Administrative Contact: Dean Murray

UK2 Group

Technical Support ([email protected])

+1.4357553433

Fax:

164 N Gateway Drive

Providence, UT 84332

US

:?:

You can probably get a cell phone number with further investigation. I notice that their Forum seems to have only old posts also.....:-??

Jadefx is a scam!!!!! Price feed froze for last 11 hrs and no news, no response, no explanation, nothing heard from them!!!! Most probably they have run away with their clients money!!!!
Edited by Sneed

ok, finally after 12 hours of waiting, got a reply from them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to take this opportunity to apologize and explain why our liquidity Bank in US went offline today from Belize.

The Technical Support office that we contract was visited today with CFTC regulators in order to verify if it serviced any US clients or violated any CFTC regulations . JadeFX Ltd ( Belize ) is based in Belize and does not Service any US Clients or members. We are currently working with regulators to resolve those differences. We ask all our members to be patient while we work hard to resolve the differences. We have meetings with the regulators on friday from 9:00 to 12:00 AM Eastern Standard Time. Once everything is resolved , we will inform all our members immedaitely after that meeting.

It was extremely hard on all our members and the Technical support Office contracted to offer technical Support because the technical team did not have access to the MT4 Trading platform system to send out an Email to all our members and i do apologize for the inconvenience. Once this is resolved we will make sure, that we deal with all the issues that will arise because of this.

JadeFX

http://www.jadefx.com

[email protected]

Their license may be overseas, but their management is located in USA.

Domain name: jadefx.com

Administrative Contact: Dean Murray

UK2 Group

Technical Support ([email protected])

+1.4357553433

Fax:

164 N Gateway Drive

Providence, UT 84332

US

:?:

You can probably get a cell phone number with further investigation. I notice that their Forum seems to have only old posts also.....:-??

Yes, I did tried to call them on the phone a few times but no one answered. That's why I was frustrated and worried. Now that they replied, I will wait and see what happens.

I never understood the whole CTFC regulators issue on how they can control a non-US company anyway. There are many overseas brokers who continue to service USA accounts, and more importantly offer hedging. These same brokerages have attorneys who insist that the no-hedging rules only apply to US based brokerages, and therefore have "no jurisdiction" on foreign brokers. Yet other brokers like Go Markets, and more recently Instaforex have closed their USA accounts, just to be on the safe side. These CTFC people don't seem to understand that one robot can be short in the long term, and another robot long in the short term, for the same currency pair, yet it is not truly hedging. That's what a "head-fake" is all about, where a currency pair goes against the trend before returning back to the trend. In such a case, the long and short positions, for the same currency pair end up with a profit. But, CTFC needs to protect us from making our own decisions with our own money, no matter how many years (over 20) we have been trading. Welcome to "big brother". X-(

Yes, I did tried to call them on the phone a few times but no one answered. That's why I was frustrated and worried. Now that they replied, I will wait and see what happens.

For the 5e time i,am be cheated by a forex broker and lost my money.

Thinking for the last 2 years that i had find maybe the best broker there was.

I made good reviews about them, simply because they were good ,never had a problem.

Now the CTFC what is an criminal orginasation from the USA closed down everything.

The innocent trader is again victim.

This morning i heard that the next brokers also going to shutdown, FIG Solutions ,FXOpen,FXPRICE,Prime Forex,Wall Street Brokers,GIGFX,Nordfx, FIG Solutions, and a few more.

Traders who have put their hard earn money with these brokers can say goodbye tho their money.

I,am considering to stop with trading forex, there are to many criminals around there.

Story,s i can tell you, you never would believe how people lost their money.

Be carefull guys and good luck.