JadeFX

mikemast77

I traded with jade fx for few days... But some times, i was getting the error message account invalid automatically.. after restarting it was fine.. And also i was not happy with the commissions.. Because i was using a scalping ea and lost all the profit in commission... Now finally found one broker FXINNOVA and trading for the past few days... I am pretty ok with them.... I guess both Jade and Fxinnova execute the trades in the same bridge... anyway let me watch it for some more time...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would go to dukascopy MT4 as soon as they have MT4 live. Also FXOpen has now ECN on there MT4. They use Dukascopy for datafeed and seems to be good. Just download there demo and compare to Duko demo.. they are the same. But FXOpen ahs higher commissions. However i dont knothing about the company FXOpen...

regarding dukascopy you can ask me .. i have many expeiance with them

there is still some rumors about the banking licence but it should be fine

JadeFX is Simple and Honest Broker

Hi Everyone,

I don't want to be biased because i am with JadeFX for a long time now. There are things that have been said on the forum about JadeFX that are just completely FALSE. There are various types of forums members here. Some work for brokers and try to promote their brokerages , which i believe is fine if the moderator allows it. I believe all of us know that Forex Trading is not that Easy as many EA developers or even some brokers or even some members would want you to be believe. If that was the case then the world would probably be creating thousands of billionaires every second. I don't want to be negative about any other broker because that's not necessary , i believe you guys have enough information to decide what is best.

With JadeFX , it is Simple and plain honesty about Forex Trading , no more sugar coating of realities in FX trading. Many of us , it is human Nature , tend to resist or react differently when we are told sometimes that the reality is not the Easy way out.

I believe many members have tried and tested hundreds and thousands of EAs with high expectations of Making Millions just to find out the Reality in a couple of weeks that the those EAs work for a short Time and then don't work anymore. It is simple , FX SPOT MARKET is the Most Dynamic and most Unpredicatable Market in the world. Even those that have tried to do it successfully will tell you it is not an easy road to travel, it has it is UPs and DOWNs. I believe Some Manual Traders do better than most EAs. I guess that sometimes , we need to find a balance of what works and what does not work.

Well if you have to make minimum 5 pips per trade and 90 seconds at least per trade, they are not good anymore for scalping, has they were one of the bests, well its time to move on for another stp broker, iamfx maybe.

This is an OUTRIGHT FALSE Posting . JadeFX does NOT have minimum 5 pips per trade ( Where did you get this ?) and has never had such a thing

and the 90 secs was requirement from a LQB , which JadeFX negotiated with the LQB and was removed after extensive negotiations.

JadeFX has always been a Pure STP Broker. JadeFX Has NO DEALING DESK.

i have a small account with jadefx... easy account opening and funding... however...

i set it up primarily to trade news reports with a buy and sell stop above and below the market... i traded 2 news reports, 2 pairs each (canadian employment and non-farm payrolls) and had HUGE slippage on every trade. i'm talking about 10-25 pips of slippage. on one particular trade, i had a sell stop set 5 pips from the market... and when it got triggered, i had about 25+ pips of slippage and ended up getting filled 1 pip from the low of the news spike. HORRIBLE FILLS. I was really pissed... especially when i saw where the order was placed and where it finally got filled.

i have decided to stick with them and try manual trading... but news scalping is definitely not good on this broker

Hello AlienKiller,

When there is a Major NEWS Release , and No Broker or Even Liquidity Provider bank can Guarantee any Fill ,NONE. That is the truth unless they are Dealing Desk where your order does not go anywhere and they pretend to fill you without spikes or any slippage. In real STP / ECN , you will see immediately a few seconds before the Release and After the release, the Spreads will widen and Spikes will occur because that's the REAL FX Market and not what the dealing Desk brokers want you to believe.

Hello..

How many of u guys have live account? Are you sure you money is safe. I think one person running the whole brokerage because every time you call one person attend the phone. Is this possible that one person can run a whole brokerage. Now they have a office in Belize. Please reply if you have any information. Thank you

Hi Intrepid,

It is not one Person, they do have a small Technical Support stuff of 8 persons .

Also Plus the management Team and other Departments.

JadeFX has all trading Operations Through the Belize Office and the US office is only contracted to offer Technical Support and customer service. This is to make sure that the financial regulations do not adversely affect JadeFX members.

Well if you have to make minimum 5 pips per trade and 90 seconds at least per trade, they are not good anymore for scalping, has they were one of the bests, well its time to move on for another stp broker, iamfx maybe.

This is FALSE posting. JadeFX has NEVER had " minimum 5 pips per trade "

The 90 secs per trade was a requirement from LQB and was removed after an intensive negotiations with the LQB

This is FALSE posting. JadeFX has NEVER had " minimum 5 pips per trade "

The 90 secs per trade was a requirement from LQB and was removed after an intensive negotiations with the LQB

progressapama, you said all sorts of things during the transition period. So many things changed back and forth; it was chaos and handled poorly by you. Your verbose writing style (a bad attempt at marketing hype claiming how great things will be) made it irritating too. Your term "hyper aggressive scalping" sounded silly and was never accurately defined, i.e. why "hyper" and what is "aggressive"? You promised minimum trade size of 1K base currency, but that only lasted maybe a week or so until you changed the minimum to 5K. That was the final straw for me and I withdrew funds. Your withdrawal procedure sucks too with high fees for any method, including PayPal (4%?) which should be free. There's even a fee for depositing! I won't be returning any time soon until you improve significantly. Your regulation status (still unregulated?) makes you unattractive too; since my trading capital has grown substantially in recent times, I would now hesitate to deposit a good portion of my capital at unregulated brokers.

To be fair though, execution did seem better, with much lower or less frequent slippage, though it felt a lot like trading at a market maker broker. How many liquidity providers do you have? I suspect only one, in which case it is indeed almost the same as trading at a market maker broker, with the difference being that JadeFX is a middleman. The "STP" term in this case simply means that orders go straight through to the market maker.

Edited by hyperdimension

Hello Mr. Progressapama,

Noticed I can't enter a JadeFX forum anymore from the link on the JadeFX main web page. Was forum diminished?

A bit weird to read postings where its not obvious that you're exact the person who established this brokerage back to 2009 and who is in best position to answer all queries of Indo-investasi good forum members in this thread.

I feel I now lack of so needed transparency about JADEFX brokership, to make my own judgement if I feel I want to have business with it.

Meanwhile, waiting for full operationing of Dukas MT4, as many good members here do.

Edited by Starting

• 4 weeks later...
The historical data (JDfx) on the chart is short. Not enough to do technical analysis.

Anybody, please help guide me, how to get more historical data in broker jdfx chart.

Thanks

Did you try going to history center in MT4 to download the data?

• 5 weeks later...
Can I know where did you find the news?

Smile

Chankl78

Wowow... Just went to their homepage. Cannot believe it. Wondering what happened in jade. Living in Singapore... have an account with them... But suddenly, i feel I a bit lost of confident in them. No explanation is done. So quiet. Looks like I better withdrawn money & find a new broker soon.

Smile

Chankl78

Can I know where did you find the news?

Smile

Chankl78

they sent an email to all usa clients.

Dear Client

As part of our commitment at JadeFX Ltd ( Belize ) to being transparent and supportive of our clients, and making sure you are informed of any important business developments, we are now writing to all of you with an update about a strategic business decision we have made about the provision of services in part due to ongoing changes in Financial regulations in Retail FX Markets in the US.

Since the launch of our business, JadeFX Ltd ( Belize ) has developed good business with clients across the globe, in over 80 countries. We are proud of this achievement, and a Customer Support team that cares about delivering quality of service to each and every one of you.

For some time now we have recognized that the majority of you, our clients, are resident across the European Union countries and our emerging markets. Our growth in these particular markets has become one of our core strengths. We have therefore decided to focus our business solely within these geographies and clients who reside within them.

According to our records, you have been identified as being a resident of the United States of America and for all of our clients who are currently residing in the US , we recognize the importance of this decision to you and we apologize for any inconvenience this development may cause you. However, in order to make every effort to treat all clients fairly, and to reduce any impact on your trading activity we wish to give you a full two-month notice period prior to implementation, therefore allowing you sufficient time to wind down your trading activity, and manage your portfolios successfully.

Procedure for managing existing Accounts:

This applies to all Trading Accounts which belong only to US Resident Clients

At the closing of the day of the 10th August 2010 (00:00 Server Time) all affected Trading Accounts are expected to have NO Open Positions. At the same time ALL Pending Orders will be cancelled, and All Open Positions will be automatically closed at that time at the last available price.

After the 10th August 2010, the status of these Trading Accounts will be set to “Read Only” in the MT4 & MT5 Trading Platform, meaning that NO Trading activity can be performed, but fully accessible for reference and historical analysis. On August 12th 2010, all remaining funds in the accounts will be refunded to the original source.

If you have received this communication in error and are not a U.S. resident we strongly urge you to contact our Accounts Administration department, [email protected] who will guide and assist you accordingly.

Following this notice, we will subsequently send out reminder notices by email to US resident JadeFX Ltd traders only, one months’ prior and two weeks prior to 10th August 2010.

Thank you for taking the time to read this update.

Kindest Regards,

Support Department

JadeFX Ltd.