superforex Strategy

Hello guys I will be glad to share my strategy that am working on right away when its done. I called it "superforex Strategy" this strategy is good for all pairs without any exception.

Here are some graphics from the strategy...............Watch out guys.......

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: COMMING SOON!!!!COMMING SOON!!!!COMMING SOON!!!!

Hello guys, am doing some finally touches and write up on how to enter and exit trades based on the strategy, the strategy is very good and useful on all time frame, but the time frame I will recommended is 30minutes and its useful to trade all pairs with Gold and oil. I wish you all happy trading and good pips. See ya later guys.

Common guys, we are not waiting in vain, pls the strategy will be posted today and we will all will enjoy and works towards it. But I think the strategy is ok for all type of market situation.

HELLO GUYS, HERE IS A LONG TIME AWAITING GHOST......................Its out, but guys I will need your contribution on this strategy whether to add or remove....................But right now the strategy is performing on all type of market, I gave its 95% winning rate on its completed signals, Best on all major, But its useful for all pairs.

Am working on the other template that will using on higher time frame, but I recommend this one to be used on only 30minutes frame.

Thanks for your patience.

ENJOYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HERE IS THE DOWNLOADING LINK UPLOADED WITH MEDIA FIRE ..............

Guys I told all of you this, am still working on it, I released the strategy because of those that are in hurry to get it. I will give it out when am true with it.

Happy trading good luck

Thanks again!

I am very impressed by your system. However, since I trade in TF5; I have hand picked some of your indicators that are working very nice in TF5.

Entry:

On the screen"

WEMA (default setting) In the time frame 5 during the period of momentary market consolidation it would cancel out; up and down to soon, but it catches the breakout wonderfully.

MA50

WCHA

Separate windows indicators

WMI (very well-disposed) default setting

Tbar Confirm default setting

Exit:

The above indicators in TF5 cannot be used for exit as my observation dictates.

That is, if you want to maximize profit.

HELLO GUYS, HERE IS A LONG TIME AWAITING GHOST......................Its out, but guys I will need your contribution on this strategy whether to add or remove....................But right now the strategy is performing on all type of market, I gave its 95% winning rate on its completed signals, Best on all major, But its useful for all pairs.

Hello Wesladf

Thank you for sharing your strategy. I would appreciate it if you could please explain following

(1) The significance of Blue Dots in WEI Window. Here I see Green Arrows, Red Arrows and Blue Dots

(2) The significance of DarkSlateGray Bars in WT. Detector (Current Timeframe) Window. Here I see Green Bars, Red Bars and DarkSlateGray Bars

Thank you very much

Wesladf,

I jz wanna to know your last two profit and two loss trades with exact entries, exits and stop loss. and pls specify the TF of each trade.

Thank you.

cheers,

rey

All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men/women to do nothing. Sharing is caring

Thanks for your question MIDDX58,

Firstly, the significant of Blue Dots in WEI means crosing of the signal line(red line) over the WEI line (Blue Line), then the arrows indicates the market directions, but we don`t use this indicator alone in trigger market.

Secondly, significant of

darkslatedray bar ---No trade Zone...market is sideways

Red means .........Sell Zone...be looking for sell alone

Blue means..........Buying Zone...be looking for buy alone.

So i hope this will answer all your question pending the time the manual will be out.

CUBICREY, you asked for the timeframe, i hope its glaring that I talked much on 30minutes, this strategy is based on 30minutes, so its strongly recommended that u should stick to 30minutes, unfortunately all my last trade were winning true, so I had a loss last 2 weeks in which it was at most 50pips stop loss. Thanks

Thanks for your question MIDDX58,

Firstly, the significant of Blue Dots in WEI means crosing of the signal line(red line) over the WEI line (Blue Line), then the arrows indicates the market directions, but we don`t use this indicator alone in trigger market.

Secondly, significant of

darkslatedray bar ---No trade Zone...market is sideways

Red means .........Sell Zone...be looking for sell alone

Blue means..........Buying Zone...be looking for buy alone.

So i hope this will answer all your question pending the time the manual will be out.

CUBICREY, you asked for the timeframe, i hope its glaring that I talked much on 30minutes, this strategy is based on 30minutes, so its strongly recommended that u should stick to 30minutes, unfortunately all my last trade were winning true, so I had a loss last 2 weeks in which it was at most 50pips stop loss. Thanks

Hi Wesldf,

Same question, it is appreciated if u could tell me exactly last 2 winning trade with your exact entry price and exit price if u based on your exit signal of your magic arrow.

cheers,

Rey

All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men/women to do nothing. Sharing is caring

hi cubicrey, the link here is show the last trade i took with the strategy which is GbpUsd, i used this strategy on different occations I trade swing with it and I day trade with it.

Attached is the trade I took this morning on EU and Gu but my last 2 weeks swing is on mediafire

http://www.mediafire.com/?nnu2zyz2zq2

The manual is ready but I might open new thread for it and it will be launched for only 1 week after that i will removed it totally.

Thanks.

Enjoy

make sure you include your paypal account in the code/EA display.

if the EA is successful i will want to thank the author. 8-)

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

hi wesladf,

very interesting system. thank's for sharing.

i have a look at this at the moment.

do you use it also for other than currency traiding???

you named your template anything ...30min. is there also one for other timeframes? or what do you modify for other frames?

thank's for information.

You need to be patience whenever you want to load the template because, it consist of some indicators that needs update like the one that will update forexfactory and some others, so is a little bit heavy, Just make sure that your platform is uptodate, after this it will not crash again.

And to my man that is asking about timeframe, this is a new strategy am still working on it but for now 30minutes is cool and is making the money for now. happy pips.

Wesladf

Your system looks very interesting amd promising. I will study it later this evening. BTW, Have you decided when you will release the manual for this system explaining the entry and exit points, indicators, etc????? =D>