superforex Strategy

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: COMMING SOON!!!!COMMING SOON!!!!COMMING SOON!!!!

To put things in perspective, this was a deal that didn't make it.

Signals lined up at first yellow arrow, entered a short trade.

Later was taken out at he second yellow arrow.

The problem I saw was the 50MA was almost parallel with the pivot line,

which meant market had a high chance to range trade. I saw a slight

angle and decided to take the plunge which didn't workout.

Money management is important here, it kept the loss small. #:-S

hxxp://[email protected]/file/124355965/25bff257/SWVPS02_Aug_11_2128.html

Andrew

Two more winning trades today. Both entered when the 50MA lines were at a

small angle to the pivot lines. The Zigzard gave a bit of resurrance on EURUSD trade

entry as the WTB wasn't at its full yet.

The EURUSD trade exit at resistance 2.

The USDCHF trade was closed before the crude oil news release, wanted to be safe. :)>-

hxxp://[email protected]/file/124582049/a2f0f864/SWVPS03_Aug_12_2307.html

hxxp://[email protected]/file/124582266/3fd5319/SWVPS02_Aug_12_2306.html

Andrew

what is wrong ? my trading platform,liteforex and fxpro crash often times whenever I try to attach or load this trading system or zig-xard alone .my operating system is vista .if you have the version of this system that does lead to crash of mt4.please post the downloading link. or if you have any suggestion for me post your advise or opinion.thanks

Hi Guys,

yesterday, I noticed that the Zagxrat indicator has shifted the signals from one location to another because its expectation wasn't right. I guess it is re-paining, but not a lot. I would say sometimes it is correct, but others not.

I guess you know arrow signal indicator like what barbara posted in one of the topics: http://codebase.mql4.com/3311

Good luck.

a New Year 2011 has come, and the challenge has just started 8-)

The only problem as we mentioned that the arrows come up late and then waste a lot of pips. Besides, I guess there must a better indicator rather than using ZagXrad since its entry and exit are not exact or even close to be. I hope someone can share here good indicator even if it is based on analysis to get in the right track.

best wishes.

The only problem as we mentioned that the arrows come up late and then waste a lot of pips. Besides, I guess there must a better indicator rather than using ZagXrad since its entry and exit are not exact or even close to be. I hope someone can share here good indicator even if it is based on analysis to get in the right track.

best wishes.

:shand: I mentioned earlier in thread that a lot of trades were gone before starting so i changed ma 50 ---ma 30 --40 but when u do that u must also change settings to indicators ---I was looking at linnear weighted ma 50 but a more important project came along --another thought try the HMA colour nrp INDICATOR FROM NITRO THREAD :-bd ENJOY nice system that has a long way to go as markets continue to change with some countries starting to see light at the end of the TUNNEL OF RECESSION X_X

best wishes.

For the noise part I am basically monitoring the MA50 line and the pivot line, and only take the entry signal if the angle is wide enough.

But for the late entry, I agree. By the time the entry is confirmed we're usually a good # of pips into the direction already which eats

our safety margin.

I have been using the Zigzard as the heads-up, and if majority of the other indicators did echo strongly I would take the trade before all the signals lined up. For example I may not wait for the WTB to develop fully. Other than that, I have not found another indicator that compliments well enough to bring the entry signal a tad earlier. Would be keen to hear if Wesladf or anyone else found anything too.

That said, I am still getting 70%+ success rate in the trades, but I am selective and averaging only about one trade per day.

Andrew

^:)^ when i said to use different -example ma30(ma 50 will still be on template) that will show trend some times 2-3 bars earlier thats all I am saying my project at the moment is Fractal4 & it's settings--Andrew i have read many of u post & respect u :-bd :shand:

Thanks Saendee, together we prosper. \m/

After using this system for a while, you will develop a feel as to when market would be range trading and

that you should stay side-line. The way the indicators are built, it's very hard to trade if market is

not trending. Most of the stops will be 'eaten up' and targets not hit coz of the narrow movements.

The best trades for me so far has been when the market has retraced from a trend momentarily,

and you get entry signals to re-enter. Usually when this happened the 50MA would still be at quite a steep

angle to the pivot line, which indicated momentum continuing. Couple that with a Zigzard signal in

the same direction you almost have a 70-80 chances of winning and it would normally zip passed

Resistance 2. :)>-

Andrew

scarface...You are trading at what time frame ??

I trade it mainly at 30M TF, but at the same time I watch the 5M and 15M TF just to confirm the right signal early and catch up with the signals on 30M TF. I also look at 1H and H4 since the trend depends on these TFs.

I guess this way is more useful and reliable, but really hectic and needs a lot of effort.

However, I prefer to use the EA instead, the one in my topic "IMscalper".

Best wishes,

Hi Guys,

i followed this thread for a longer time now. i used the system a few days with demo account and then went live with the system...

i can tell you that i had good success with the system....

thanks to wesladf for the system and andrewte for the extra ideas along with this system.

but i dont use the ffcal, because i know what news will come up and are important for the pairs.

i reduce the load level of the system because i loaded several pairs...

Hi Guys,

i followed this thread for a longer time now. i used the system a few days with demo account and then went live with the system...

thanks to wesladf for the system and andrewte for the extra ideas along with this system.

but i dont use the ffcal, because i know what news will come up and are important for the pairs.

how do you use it ?

wait till all indicators showing a buy signal and go for let's say 30 pips ? and stoploss same ?

can you tell me ?

Did you use the fixed WFFCAL file?

(Go back a few pages, there was a fix in this news indicator)

thank you I found it and replaced it :)

even ,without the fixedWFFCAL file my alpari and liteforex still crash,can somebody help with advice ,or repost version of this system that will not crash altogether.thanks

Hi Guys,

Very nice to know that you are doing great with this system.

Cheers =D>

Hi Tigerboy,

i did only what wesladf and andrewte wrote here in the thread and did exactly what they wrote...nothing else.

andrewte explained it a few pages before very detailed how it works...

you must only read this thread and follow this rules...i dont do anything more...