superforex Strategy

Re: COMMING SOON!!!!COMMING SOON!!!!COMMING SOON!!!!

Hi wesladf,

after a bit of testing your system i recognized that it works only with 4 digits....

is that only for the display or also for the internal calculation that it works with 4 digits only?

the system looks very well :)

thank's for information.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi wesladf,

it would be great if you could make the colors for the support and resistance line user settable...

not all like your colors for background...

after a bit of color modifications it looks much smarter for me and i can decide which is the bar and which is the trend in the chart. and a bit changing the blue to green for WES and WT and setting the background to dark grey makes it more comfortable.

...and yes i worked today with the system...it makes it much easier to decide when to trade, which direction and where are support and resistance....

missing is one thing...that's the best exit point. ok you can go out if the colors change but then i must often recognize that the trend is going on after a short period of sideways going.

ok. the WEI gives us also a bit of information about the strength but it's not fast enough. maybe it's better if we see also something that shows us if it will go on or make a turn and how strong this signal is...

but the general base of the system is very good for manual trading...not only for forex as i had seen...that makes it very very interesting.

sorry for a bit critic...most of this is cosmetic and are of course nice to have features.

i had seen so many robots and systems in the past years and made the decision to trade more manually than automatic. so i had also a deeper look on manual systems.

and yours is great because it needs only some extra windows that do not repaint. and it does not need so much performance of the computer.

hey man you did a really good job :)

hi cubicrey, the link here is show the last trade i took with the strategy which is GbpUsd, i used this strategy on different occations I trade swing with it and I day trade with it.

Attached is the trade I took this morning on EU and Gu but my last 2 weeks swing is on mediafire

http://www.mediafire.com/?nnu2zyz2zq2

The manual is ready but I might open new thread for it and it will be launched for only 1 week after that i will removed it totally.

Thanks.

Enjoy

Hello Wesladf

I notice a thick solid Blue/Red line in main window, which I do not get when I apply the template you have given

Could you please let me know how to get it on my chart.

Thank you very much in advance.

HELLO GUYS ALL IS SET FOR THE STRATEGY WITH MANUAL NOW. PLEASE I NEED ADVISE, SHOULD WE CLOSE THIS THREAD AND OPEN NEW ONE OR CONTINUE WITH THIS THREAD. THANKS...........AND IF WE SHOULD TAKE NEW THREAD WHAT SHOULD BE THE TITLE.

ANSWER TO THE REQUEST FROM OTHERS FELLAS.........

Firstly,

The system works great on any MT4 not matter if is 4 or 5digits. I belive this answer the first question from (rstr)

Then once again rstr thanks for your suggestion. Just tell me the colour you want I can set it up for you.

But guys please I gave this strategy out here for pre-launch because it will be launch fully in my country by next week so i will only leave the link open for a week. so pls download fast and after I closed the link I don`t want anybody to share it Please guys.

All the necessary indicators are there guys try to load it well but if not send me your template pic at my e-mail

[email protected] use (urgent reply needed from indo-Investasi forum) as subject.

Thanks for your patience and your support.

Attached is my trade yesterday.

HELLO GUYS ALL IS SET FOR THE STRATEGY WITH MANUAL NOW. PLEASE I NEED ADVISE, SHOULD WE CLOSE THIS THREAD AND OPEN NEW ONE OR CONTINUE WITH THIS THREAD. THANKS...........AND IF WE SHOULD TAKE NEW THREAD WHAT SHOULD BE THE TITLE.

Hello Wesladf

I think everyone (including me) is following this thread intensly and eagerly for your replies and help, you should continue with this thread and post the link for manual here.

Just my two cents worth!! :)

Thank you ^:)^

Hello wesladf, my opinion is to continu on this page because you'r gonna post the system just for one week, isn't?

but I see your interesting on new thread, so, how bout FIFO (first in first out) meaning get a better entry and predict the reversal one for exit strategy.

Btw, I haven't seen the link of the indi.

Gud luck bro. =D>

Hi wesladf,

thank´s for this great system. it works fine if you follow the rules exactly.

about the colours...most of them could be set and stored in the template.

but that does not work for the colours of the WT Detector and for the support and resistance lines in the main chart.

i also changed the thickness of the lines of WT Detector and WES

here i have a screenshot of what i did.

you also can see in the left upper corner that it´s five digits and in the upper rigth corner you only see 4 digits.

Hi wesladf,

one question again...

what will the time in the upper rigth block below spread will tell us?

i can´t follow this information. it changes very often.

it looks like that it also works for oil... :)

thank´s for information.

Hi wesladf,

one question again...

what will the time in the upper rigth block below spread will tell us?

i can´t follow this information. it changes very often.

it looks like that it also works for oil... :)

thank´s for information.

I believe it's count-down time for the current candle to close and new one to start.It resets to 30 when the new candle starts

a suggested improvement

see attached chart eurjpy 30 min

what i have done is add mtf envelopes that possibly tells you where prices may reverse.

it's simply 240tf, 5ema, h+l/2 deviations .03, .13,.34,.6,.8.1,1.2 & 1.6

in an uptrend .34 is daily bottom, and downtrend .34 band is daily top.

Thanks you all for all your comment, i traveled yesterday so am sorry am unable to reply all the request about the strategy, To the guys that are re modify the strategy thanks to all of you to may lord of forex be with us..............Amen..........The strategy will manual will be publish today let say in the next 3hours 11am Nigeria time...... But am sorry it will be password........But I will leave my e-mail for password request but I will not be happy if I see people sharing it after i closed my thread here.

This will be effect for just 2-3weeks of selling the strategy here in my country and after that I will share it back to this august forum, the most wonderful forum I have ever see. Thanks to all once more happy pips.

After I release it I will like all of us to have general discussion on how to use it well. My highest sl I had with the system is 50pips and it has never hit since the time ve been using it.

Thanks

"This will be effect for just 2-3weeks of selling the strategy here in my country and after that I will share it back to this august forum, the most wonderful forum I have ever see. Thanks to all once more happy pips."

WHAT DO YOU MEAN WITH THAT .. ????

[spoiler=stttttt... hey You .. YES you ... let tell me you A SECRET ... click here ... yeah ... click on this button ] II Vocabulary that you should know:

PLON=it mean someting that really bad ... REEEELY BAD like a BLOOD sucker stuff ...

CEMPLON= the PRODUCER OF SOMETHING THAT CLAIM GOOD but IT IS NOT ... and WASTED all YOUR MONEY!

---- make sure Oxford or Cambridge knows it ...--- K =D>

WHAT DO YOU MEAN WITH THAT .. ????

He will give away his system for everyone on this forum who wants it, but not as an open share (needed to email for password).

Then he will stop giving away his system for 2-3 weeks while he makes some money from it in his country.

Then he will restart "the big system give away" in late August here.

He just want us to be patient before we start sharing his system everywhere, because he want to make some money in exchange of his efforts. I see no problem here.

The strategy will manual will be publish today let say in the next 3hours 11am Nigeria time...... But am sorry it will be password........But I will leave my e-mail for password request but I will not be happy if I see people sharing it after i closed my thread here.

Sorry sir, but I don't understand it. so where is the strategy? is it in the first page? or on the next three hours? or by email? I have sent you an email, but it delayed, it says

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification

THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE.

Delivery to the following recipient has been delayed:

[email protected]

And I also don't understand what is CCI? the relatioship with this super system?

any suggestion?

thx

Well woooot! am so sad with your post, well what so ever you think that is less concern with me, but I know my intention and Allah knows my mind. So you are free to say what so ever you like.

Thanks to good member of this forum.

Well woooot! am so sad with your post, well what so ever you think that is less concern with me, but I know my intention and Allah knows my mind. So you are free to say what so ever you like.

Thanks to good member of this forum.

Hello Wesladf

Absoultely! I for sure and I am sure many others know and feel that your intentions were honest and good all along and you tried to help us!

I wish you the very best of success!

It is unfortunate that you had to close this thread before you could publish the user manual.

Regards

middx58

STOP COMPLAINING GUYS!!!.

HE gave us the meat of the method now lets see if we can improve it.

to Sam plot the cci candles indicator on the 30 min chart and compare if the signals come

in quicker look at where yellow arrow is and look at where cci changed color.

cci can and will change color on one bar from aqua to red and to aqua so u have to be sure color when change will remain.

next cci color change says one of two things either trend is changing or it maybe a retracement trade.

okay here is the first improvement.

notice on the wmi indicator there are 3 lines .

go into indicators and click on color. change colors to Aqua, red and yellow.

under inputs change smoothing to 1, then click on okay.

now notice on your chart what happens when aqua crosses the red dotted line.

now if we can get some smart programer to plot arrows on the chart when the cross happens that would be ideal.

bye the way this a free indicator which he changed the name on. i know i had it once.

its not perfect with a little common sense and using the hr bands its ideal.the dotted band is .08 sometimes it will use .03 or .13

next watch the tbar if its blue then buy when wmi aqua crosses red and vice versa.

the bands tell u where to get out.

see the chart