superforex Strategy

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: COMMING SOON!!!!COMMING SOON!!!!COMMING SOON!!!!

I guess you need to ask the thread owner since he is giving up the whole thread soon. so I think it will be closed soon anytime.

or ask the guys around, I guess they have it.

Good luck.

a New Year 2011 has come, and the challenge has just started 8-)

Dear Fellas,

With regret and sad of mind, I want to tell you all that I want to close this thread due to some reasons that beyond my control. Am very sad to say this guys and i want to remove all the links to the strategy, One of the reason is that my marketer is seriously angry at me so I have to honor them, but i really wish to share with fellas here because i want you all to make cool pips the way am making it.Because i have made so many modifications to it, Its more fascinating than before now. Am sorry. Happy pipsy. Later guys I will welcome all your though [email protected].

Bye.

I can see that this forum did not allow for e-mail but you can contact me via forum private area. thanks or this ID to chat with me on noemail messanger or skype: balqueen2007

How much u charge for sell the completes system include ur fees of ur marketer?

I like when u said "Its more fascinating than before now."

maybe I'll buy ur completes stuff...for all to shares

:geek:

Hello every body LOOKS LIKE VERY NICE SYSTEM THIS IS MY IDEA FOR STOP LOSS -50 AS THAT HAS BEEN TO BIGGEST LOSS TAKE PROFIT +50 ____OR LET THIS EA MANAGE THE TRADES ___http://www.4shared.com/file/108927063/ff3a3619/Multi_Purpose_EA.html____IT INCLUDES MANUAL SO U CAN SET S/L- T/P -ETC...ETC LETS KEEP THIS THREAD GOING IF A MANUAL IS NOT POSTED END OF AUGUST I WILL POST IT AS IT WAS IN THE DOWNLOAD PAGE ALL THE TIME WHEN U GUYS ONLY DOWNLOAD SYSTEM I DOWNLOWDED EVERY THING ON PAGE INCLUDING A VIRUS (HEALED) ENJOY & KEEP THREAD GOING OR IF GETS CLOSED WE CAN OPEN ANOTHER :-bd :)>-

:-bd if some one can make EA or are learning programming this software can turn INDICATORS into EA's i have not had a chance to experiment but some 1 may like to try :-bd =D>__http://www.mediafire.com/?dn0nykzy1n2__ virtual traders studio u can get manual from website vts

Dear Good people of this forum, I hereby want to say thanks for those that really understand how I feel and what am saying so as a result of this I want to keep this thread going, and at the same time lively and I will welcome all your request and questions, thanks for those that give their concern over me last week.Happy sharing and Happy pipsy.

Wesladfx.

Dear Good people of this forum, I hereby want to say thanks for those that really understand how I feel and what am saying so as a result of this I want to keep this thread going, and at the same time lively and I will welcome all your request and questions, thanks for those that give their concern over me last week.Happy sharing and Happy pipsy.

Wesladfx.

:shand: Hello in reply WESLADF-- WAS THE MANUAL IN YOUR DOWNLOAD PAGE **THE TRUE MANUAL OR JUST A PLOY ** TO EXPLIOT THE MANY GREAT PEOPLE THAT MAKE THIS FORUM SO GREAT --AS U KNOW I HAVE A COPY OF THE MANUAL **PLEASE REPLY SO THAT THIS GREAT FORUM UNDER STANDS U MORE ____U REPLY TO POST ALL OF A SUDDEN WHEN I POST SOME OPTIONS TO MANAGE EA OR WITH VTS +++++MAY BE U SHOULD CLOSE THIS POST AS I AM STARTING TO THINK WE ARE BEING USED ~~~AS PER MANUAL SOME TRADES HAVE ALREADY GONE PAST THERE USED BY DATE :shand: THIS IS ONLY A PERSONAL POINT OF VIEW :huh: ENJOY :)>-

Hello every body LOOKS LIKE VERY NICE SYSTEM THIS IS MY IDEA FOR STOP LOSS -50 AS THAT HAS BEEN TO BIGGEST LOSS TAKE PROFIT +50 ____OR LET THIS EA MANAGE THE TRADES ___http://[email protected]/file/108927063/ff3a3619/Multi_Purpose_EA.html____IT INCLUDES MANUAL SO U CAN SET S/L- T/P -ETC...ETC LETS KEEP THIS THREAD GOING IF A MANUAL IS NOT POSTED END OF AUGUST I WILL POST IT AS IT WAS IN THE DOWNLOAD PAGE ALL THE TIME WHEN U GUYS ONLY DOWNLOAD SYSTEM I DOWNLOWDED EVERY THING ON PAGE INCLUDING A VIRUS (HEALED) ENJOY & KEEP THREAD GOING OR IF GETS CLOSED WE CAN OPEN ANOTHER :-bd :)>-

If we are to make an EA, don't we need the manual to get the rules for entry and exit?

I have seen similar posts on other forums whereby someone entices you to their system, but then turn around later to sell you something, not free as originally stated. If you think the current system is good, why are all still waiting for the new system when available? Aren't you satisfy with what has been given free to you already and seems like a good winning system? Do not tout a system as being great until you use it in live trading [backtesting a system proves nothing].

There is NO HOLY GRAIL!!!!

Hi guys,

may i ask, Do I see anybody that I ask money from him, in this forum, if there is I will be happy if the person can signify and let me know, I love sharing that is why I share my strategy in the first place and I don`t understand why guys are saying all these bad talk about me. But only God knows the best

Thanks you all for all your comment either good or bad keep it up.

Am here to welcome all your question and request.

Hi guys,

may i ask, Do I see anybody that I ask money from him, in this forum, ....... Thanks you all for all your comment either good or bad keep it up.

Am here to welcome all your question and request.

Hello Wesladf

Nice to hear from you again! I hope all is going well for you!

As I have said before in this forum .... No doubt, Your intentions looked clear and honest and you tried to help! I wish you well!

Good this is what i want am ok with thanks alone from this great forum, as i always say i love this forum so much and am not intending selling anything here. Thanks for all your understand now guys let me know more if there is any good modifications you pro has done to the system. Happy pipys

...I notice a thick solid Blue/Red line in main window, which I do not get when I apply the template you have given...

By the looks of it I'd say it's a modified VMA blue if bar close is above it and red otherwise.

regards

Ad augusta per angusta

Hello guys, No body have the manual here, and to get the manual that will be after some months to this time, I will only advice you guys to watch out and keep making cool dollars before the whole package will be out. Thanks

Good this is what i want am ok with thanks alone from this great forum, as i always say i love this forum so much and am not intending selling anything here. Thanks for all your understand now guys let me know more if there is any good modifications you pro has done to the system. Happy pipys

Hi Bro,

Thanks a lot for your great system. I could understand more stuff with your strategy and now it is hard to loss one single trade. The 30M time frame is so great for the system and works well.

I gladly and highly admire your kindness and honesty sharing with us your amazing system.

I wish you all the best before I wish it myself.

Best wishes and regards.

Scarface

a New Year 2011 has come, and the challenge has just started 8-)

well im waiting for the manual then, because I tried to use the system, but somehow it didnt work out for me... Its my first try with a manual system, that could be the reason :D Thank you any way :shand: and I will be waiting for news.

Best regards

I USE THE FIRST TEMPLATE AND I AM 116 PIPS IN 2 DAYS TRADING!

THIS IS THE MOST HOT SETUP I EVER SEEN!!!!!!!

VERY EASY SPOT SIGNALS AND WORKS GREAT AT GBP/JPY!!!!!!!

AMAZING THANKS A LOT!!!!!!!!!!

IN THIS FORUM I SAW SO MANY SYSTEMS .... I BELIVE ON IT!!!

:D

Hello every1,

I said that I couldnt use the system at the beginning, but after a day of learning it brings me nice profits and works VERY well! In 3 days my acc is up by 5.3% and that includes bad trades that i made at the beginning. So I thought I am going to explain how do I trade with this template.

BUY trades

I wait until the WMI indicator cross up 50 (the middle red line)

WEI indicators red line goes above the blue line (there are also green arrows pointing upwards)

WTB confirm shows blue bars upwards

WT. Detector has at least one stable blue bar (stable, because sometimes they go blue, but after a bit go back to grey, which means the market is sideways)

SELL trades

Wait until the WMI indicator cross down 50 (the middle red line)

WEI indicators red line goes below the blue line (there are also red arrows pointing upwards)

WTB confirm shows red bars downwards

WT. Detector has at least one stable red bar

I put SL at 50 pips and TP at 15- 30 pips. I think it is possible to have a much higher TP, but I hate hanging trades (impatient ;)) ) and i think it is much safer. Also i am looking for news, that could change the way pair moves, so I better not trade just before them, unless I expect how its going to behave after them.

This might be not the best way, but it works and hope this wil help :)>-

If any fellow traders could share how do you trade and get nice profits Im waiting for you advice!

Best Regards