Money from Forex?

Re: Money from Forex?

After you recognised it the trading platform and you can handle it, do not spend much time demo on an account. Not pour because the demo is an account you learn very illusive and bad habits because of his usage. On the one hand protects because of the stress and the psychological challenges what you will experience live, on the other hand the demo accounts a some other kind of price is supplied with data many times what shows the trading to more calculable one. Demo trade in the possible smallest unit instead of an account live, that to real feelings and experiences right.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't waste too much time on demo account. Open a small account, no more then $200. I'd say under $100. Then just trade and experience the rush of real money comming in and out of the account. Demo will not give you that feeling of up and down real money does, and it's a whole different world between real and demo. Like it or not, the chance of succeeding the first time around is minimal. So, be ready to loose your first account.

Just another pippin master :):)

After you recognised it the trading platform and you can handle it, do not spend much time demo on an account. Not pour because the demo is an account you learn very illusive and bad habits because of his usage. On the one hand protects because of the stress and the psychological challenges what you will experience live, on the other hand the demo accounts a some other kind of price is supplied with data many times what shows the trading to more calculable one. Demo trade in the possible smallest unit instead of an account live, that to real feelings and experiences right.

Don't waste too much time to practice on demo account.

You got nothing other than familiar to the trading platform.

Several years ago,before I trade live, I practiced on demo accounts for almost one year to familiarize platform and try any kind of trading system and indicators. When I thought ready to go live then I realized that trading on demo accounts is totally different with live account eventhough on the same broker. I had new experience at all and starting from zero again.

you have to study hard .

go mt4 and open a currency graphic than go back 5 month before.

start to press F12 ,

you will see it goes forward candel by candel ...

I did a lot and 8/10 disicion i made is for my favor...

middle click on the mouse and left click and drag ( middle number is the pip you made) ...

forex do not make easy money... but headache :)

Its not easy. I guess if it was there would be a lot more people out there doing it as a living so mostly you hear of people really struggling to succeed in forex. You do read of people doing well, mostly with something to sell, but maybe there are many who are doing well who are just getting on with the task of trading and not making any noise about it. And then there are the few who are prepared to share their knowledge and help those who are willing to listen, learn and take the hard knocks together with the good ones when they come. My perception is that if you are going to succeed, it will probably take most people a few years before they do, so I suppose the question is, are you prepared to to put the hard work, time and money to succeed.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, their is so much advise on this thread. I prefer ea trading myself. I wonder if a problem with ea's is that everyone tries to build something that returns 100% month and eventually it blows up. Whats wrong with just 10% month? Also why arn't their more ea's that have good money management? i.e. tp more than sl. ?

thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Is hard and is beautiful and i addictive ... and if you have money to live from for next 6 month, with dedication and only demo trading at least 4 months... you could be there... maybe :D

Wish you all the best

Hard work, that is all there is #:-S

Barbara

Sometimes I say stupid things :))

Barbara

Hi sweet barbara,

How is everything??

well, you can say yes and no at the same time that forex is good for living. The reasons are varied.

It could be a source of unlimited income if you become experienced and able to understand everything around Forex and its relationship with the stock market.

However, it could be also a way to make you sick and as a result lose all your money deposited to trade Forex.

I guess it is a matter of understand more than experience.

Believe it or not, everyday I find something new, but I can tell whether it worth looking at or not. Some people create or make indicators to increase the misery in the market so traders get sick of it and give it up. That's why there are billions of indicators, as well as EAs.

Believe I can talk forever about this and never end.

I would say Yes eventually that Forex is good for living, but needs hard work if you are willing to go with.

All best of luck, and Thanks barbara for the nice topic.

Best wishes,

a New Year 2011 has come, and the challenge has just started 8-)

Hi sweet barbara,

How is everything??

well, you can say yes and no at the same time that forex is good for living. The reasons are varied.

It could be a source of unlimited income if you become experienced and able to understand everything around Forex and its relationship with the stock market.

However, it could be also a way to make you sick and as a result lose all your money deposited to trade Forex.

I guess it is a matter of understand more than experience.

Believe it or not, everyday I find something new, but I can tell whether it worth looking at or not. Some people create or make indicators to increase the misery in the market so traders get sick of it and give it up. That's why there are billions of indicators, as well as EAs.

Believe I can talk forever about this and never end.

I would say Yes eventually that Forex is good for living, but needs hard work if you are willing to go with.

All best of luck, and Thanks barbara for the nice topic.

Best wishes,

Thank you :">

Everything is peachy :D (BTW where is Ryaz? I didn't see him long time)

There is one thing I notice about forex.. one day is so sweet and good and everything has sense, and the next day, everything you think to be so good and sweet turns bad and sad for you :)) don't know why but this still happens to me X-(

Best of luck to you to Scarface, and thank you for you contribution in this forum :)

Barbara

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...