BlueWave Trading Precision Indicators [for ninjatrader]

mxadam

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

help needed . I cant see does renko bars after installation ,even if I put them manually to type folder. I know that Admis explained how to fix this but its to high tech for me. Can you guy explain in a more plain English. I already have some renko bars installed and they conflicting with new installation so what next ????

help needed . I cant see does renko bars after installation ,even if I put them manually to type folder. I know that Admis explained how to fix this but its to high tech for me. Can you guy explain in a more plain English. I already have some renko bars installed and they conflicting with new installation so what next ????

Hi Vit,

I am also new to NT and futures but let me try here. First install this source indicator ( https://[email protected]/file/6sni2c ) copy to Documents\NinjaTrader 7\bin\Custom\Indicator and compile. when you add this to chart it will tell you where your bar's custom or final type is. Then the one you do not see or you do see go to Documents\NinjaTrader 7\bin\Custom\Type and change the "PeriodType.CustomX" so everyone has a unique type.

for example in BetterRangeBarType.cs I will change this line. public BetterRangeBarsType() : base(PeriodType.Custom8) { }

Search your .cs for PeriodType.Custom

If you still don't understand please let us know...someone can explain better :) .

[NinjaTrader]

-> Main Menu -> Tools -> Edit NinjaScript -> Indicator ...

Then, open to edit ANY indicator from the list.

Press F5 key (compilation).

Restart NinjaTrader.

Check to see if it works.

Use the windows NotePad to make changes in "\type" sources. All changes made (in the sources) require to do the above steps.

Thanks Admis and lululee for explanation . Just wont to ad one more thing here . File has to be opened in Notepad . In my case 2 files were using same Custom9 number . But even after changing #9 to #2 which is available one burs does not appearing on menu and slot 2 still shows available . Same if I change to final 1,2????? /////////////////////??????????????????????????

http://i59.tinypic.com/2nsuc04.jpg

finally its works ,to make it work I have to delete some existing bar type to open a slot for a new one . in my case I deleted super renko and BWT renko shows up in menu.

Hopefully it helps others wit similar issues

Edited by vit007

Thanks Admis and lululee for explanation . Just wont to ad one more thing here . File has to be opened in Notepad . In my case 2 files were using same Custom9 number . But even after changing #9 to #2 which is available one burs does not appearing on menu and slot 2 still shows available . Same if I change to final 1,2????? /////////////////////??????????????????????????

http://i59.tinypic.com/2nsuc04.jpg

finally its works ,to make it work I have to delete some existing bar type to open a slot for a new one . in my case I deleted super renko and BWT renko shows up in menu.

Hopefully it helps others wit similar issues

All I can think of is that it is not complied as Admis stated....compile as steps below and reboot your system and see if that works.

[NinjaTrader]

Restart NinjaTrader.

Use the windows NotePad to make changes in "\type" sources. All changes made (in the sources) require to do the above steps.

FYI folks -

R@ndy had a webinar at Ninja Trader room last evening in which he was describing a new chart type - B-W-T-Supe rRenko. This apparently fixes the key issue with other Renko charts types (multiple bars at the same time, that skews the autotrader results on historic charts). Sounded like it is the next best thing for the autotrader!

IS any way to find this webinar ???

All I can think of is that it is not complied as Admis stated....compile as steps below and reboot your system and see if that works.

[NinjaTrader]

Restart NinjaTrader.

How can you compile bar type Main Menu -> Tools -> Edit NinjaScript -> Indicator -- its for indicators and strategies , I dont see any renko bars there ,???

vitoo7

Select any indicator - for example select ADX and the select compile. Once compiled - close NinjaTrader and restart again.

If there is any error in any indicator you will find error message.

If it compiled without any error - you will see the Renko Bars after your NinjaTrader restart.

On this latest video they using Precision renko not a precision range that came with package.

Does any body have this BWTP precision renko bars.????

http://i57.tinypic.com/fwm9a8.jpg

Since BWTP surer renko and Precision renko use only one digit renko like 5 or7 ... and not 7-3 or 10-4-6 so, no offset #the back tests are more reliable ( I think).

Edited by vit007

FYI folks -

R@ndy had a webinar at Ninja Trader room last evening in which he was describing a new chart type - B-W-T-Supe rRenko. This apparently fixes the key issue with other Renko charts types (multiple bars at the same time, that skews the autotrader results on historic charts). Sounded like it is the next best thing for the autotrader!

I missed the webinar. Did he speak about the new oceanfront house he's buying in Hawaii with all money he took from the suckers who buy his overpriced junk?

On this latest video they using Precision renko not a precision range that came with package.

Does any body have this BWTP precision renko bars.????

http://i57.tinypic.com/fwm9a8.jpg

Since BWTP surer renko and Precision renko use only one digit renko like 5 or7 ... and not 7-3 or 10-4-6 so, no offset #the back tests are more reliable ( I think).

Satisfy yourself and run MarketReplay. Alternatively, trade in sim for a week or so, but realize that no exotic bar will make a strategy profitable in and of itself. My bird's eye view of Randy's auto is it gets murdered in rotational, aka chop, market movement.

And his PrecisionRenko might be LogikUltimateRenko.

Edited by yamantaka

The weak spot of this auto trader is its takes trades against the TREND .

It has many other "weak" spots because it is developed on lagging indicators--just like woodies happy horsedung. Spend your time on other methods that may give you an edge, such as Trader Beauty's.

These vendors make a good income by showing you pictures and videos when the methods worked because the market accommodated them; but they fail to show the majority of the time they fail.

Take note: I HAVE YET TO FIND A VENDOR FUTURES SYSTEM THAT HAS A POSITIVE EXPECTANCY AND I CHALLENGE ANY VENDOR TO PROVE OTHERWISE.

Edited by yamantaka

It has many other "weak" spots because it is developed on lagging indicators--just like woodies happy horsedung. Spend your time on other methods that may give you an edge, such as Trader Beauty's.

These vendors make a good income by showing you pictures and videos when the methods worked because the market accommodated them; but they fail to show the majority of the time they fail.

Take note: I HAVE YET TO FIND A VENDOR FUTURES SYSTEM THAT HAS A POSITIVE EXPECTANCY AND I CHALLENGE ANY VENDOR TO PROVE OTHERWISE.

Yamantaka

I am sure you have checked all the vendors under the sun and have declared they are all crooks and nothing works, but still challenging them to show you positive expectancy which is not even possible in real life situations either, you still look for something which might work, it suggests you don't have any sound method or system which works otherwise you wouldn't be here. We all look for system which fits our personality, account size and money management.

I am sure people found software here in these very forums which worked for them. Let me be clear there is no such system which has risk/reward in your favor. You are way too critical of every software yet still looking for one which will make you money.