BlueWave Trading Precision Indicators [for ninjatrader]

mxadam

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yamantaka

I am sure you have checked all the vendors under the sun and have declared they are all crooks and nothing works, but still challenging them to show you positive expectancy which is not even possible in real life situations either, you still look for something which might work, it suggests you don't have any sound method or system which works otherwise you wouldn't be here. We all look for system which fits our personality, account size and money management.

I am sure people found software here in these very forums which worked for them. Let me be clear there is no such system which has risk/reward in your favor. You are way too critical of every software yet still looking for one which will make you money.

As a professional trader/businessman, I'm always looking for ways to make money, aren't you? If not, you're in the wrong business. And although I'd be happily surprised if a high priced vendor product suite, such as BWT, Woodie, (or the one you had such high hopes for) had an edge, I don't expect it nor hold my breath.

There are a few methods that have been shared here that use a couple of very simple tools and if you took the time to find and learn them, you'd be well served instead of trying to continually put me in a negative light with false premises.

Edited by yamantaka

As a professional trader/businessman, I'm always looking for ways to make money, aren't you? If not, you're in the wrong business. And although I'd be happily surprised if a high priced vendor product suite, such as BWT, Woodie, (or the one you had such high hopes for) had an edge, I don't expect it nor hold my breath.

There are a few methods that have been shared here that use a couple of very simple tools and if you took the time to find and learn them, you'd be well served instead of trying to continually put me in a negative light with false premises.

I am confused here, you say there are tools and methods in these forums which will serve you better if you learn them but yet you still look for something better than those. If you feel those tools are good than why looking for something better than those when you know there is nothing out there. IMHO there are vendors who are honest and do their best for you to learn their system, but some dont and thats why we lurk in these forums to separate those two types. Its you who break the system not the other way around.

Trading is a combination of science and art.

There are some companies that use software and special programs to trade, everything there is hush hush- non disclosure etc.Last I heard - one company made last year 800 million dollars.If you think they will sell their software here on indo for 50$ or even 2000$ then you are hallucinating.

Trading mastery never ends and if you think that you know everything or know enough and there is no reason to continue then you are either a snob or just plain s.t.p.i.d ( no pun intended).

I have my method which is working fine but I still look around , test some indicators or other method because they can enhance or add to what I do.

You cannot limit yourself to one way of trading, you have to be open to everything that is there.

That is only my humble opinion and you can continue to work with all the garbage and useless stuff that is out there.Just be happy that you are part of this forum and at least you get to test the stuff for free while others pay a fortune just to be disappointed again and again.

traderbeauty-Jane

I am confused here, you say there are tools and methods in these forums which will serve you better if you learn them but yet you still look for something better than those. If you feel those tools are good than why looking for something better than those when you know there is nothing out there. IMHO there are vendors who are honest and do their best for you to learn their system, but some dont and thats why we lurk in these forums to separate those two types. Its you who break the system not the other way around.

Well, we do agree you are confused, so at the risk of being redundant, I'll retype the language you even quoted (but perhaps didn't comprehend).

"As a professional trader/businessman, I'm always looking for ways to make money, aren't you? If not, you're in the wrong business. And although I'd be happily surprised if a high priced vendor product suite, such as BWT, Woodie, (or the one you had such high hopes for) had an edge, I don't expect it nor hold my breath."

Hi Yamantaka, under what thread I should look for these methods ?? can you please point me to right direction ????

Traderbeauty

I would not dispute what you said but I seriously doubt that hedge fund have software which give them winning trades imo its sheer power of money in their account which moves the market and we see lot of head fake orders which may change the direction. Read this story how this guy manipulated the market. we retail traders with small day trading accounts have no swaying power.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/22/business/dealbook/trader-in-britain-arrested-on-charges-of-manipulation-that-led-to-2010-flash-crash.html?_r=0

Traderbeauty

I would not dispute what you said but I seriously doubt that hedge fund have software which give them winning trades imo its sheer power of money in their account which moves the market and we see lot of head fake orders which may change the direction. Read this story how this guy manipulated the market. we retail traders with small day trading accounts have no swaying power.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/22/business/dealbook/trader-in-britain-arrested-on-charges-of-manipulation-that-led-to-2010-flash-crash.html?_r=0

Rondonelli.

Thanks for the printed piece- very interesting- i still remember that day- luckily i was on the sidelines but i was watching the chart without believing what i saw lol.

Trying to figure what moves the market is an impossible task- its like finding what came first the egg or the chicken- does the market move because of the big money move it or is this just a myth ?

When we say big money what do we mean ? in the story the guy made forty million in few years which is awesome but that means he did not have billions to play with which puzzles me how could he move the market even with bogus orders.

I dont believe that the market can be moved so easily, i think that when we get to a certain level then many traders start to enter which causing a reversal followed by the trend traders that locate a move and join the move also which causing it to get even stronger.

We are small traders, we dont move the market and we dont try to do so, we try to run with the herd because its the safest place for us; but let me ask you a question- if a million small traders like us enter the same time in one direction (no matter what the reason is ) will that move the market ???

Bottom line is simple- going against the market is not smart and not advisable and that is the problem with most of the indicators that are based on oversold-overbought or many other magic software vendors that are showing you selected areas of the market where their magic works but neglect to show you what happens on a chop or one direction market.

The less indicators you use, the more you pay attention to the construction of the legs and moves of--------- the better you will be.

Traderbeauty-Jane

• 2 months later...

anyone familiar with the precision trend indicator?

Why all the buy/sell entries are in the middle of a bar? For example, in the following 15 minutes bar, all trade entries produced by precision trend indicator are NOT close or open points, instead they are in the middle of the 15 minutes bar.

Is it possible that these entries may become fake entries because they cannot be reached at that time?

http://i.imgur.com/ccroAsi.png

Hi Friends

How to find the target prices once there is a short or long position initiated by the system. There are two POC lines one is real time and another by default it comes. still trying to find it is working properly for indian markets.

Can some one help how to initiate target price in BWTS . is it there ?

Thanks in advance

• 2 months later...