mxadam

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well it's set.

Based on his presentation, he hasn't changed the way the robot was working on all the previous version but just added features like how to trail, wether or not to trade on news, a user interface etc... In other words, if we take version 4.0 from 2014 and educated we will have something very similar to 4.7 from 2018.

He trades on daily basis basically just the instruments you see on youtube and is has been the same system for the last years, ES, NQ; GC, DAX etc.

Edited by paulhaus

Well it's set.

Based on his presentation, he hasn't changed the way the robot was working on all the previous version but just added features like how to trail, wether or not to trade on news, a user interface etc... In other words, if we take version 4.0 from 2014 and educated we will have something very similar to 4.7 from 2018.

He trades on daily basis basically just the instruments you see on youtube and is has been the same system for the last years, ES, NQ; GC, DAX etc.

I have release 4 but I see different things regarding the youtube charts. Here in Indo unfortunately we have a lot of caos about this BWT stuff. For this I keep asking for a right BWT file.

Edited by laser1000it

• 2 weeks later...