what do you think about that result fixed

Re: what do you think about that result fixed

I don't understand. what are you trying to tell us??!! :?

not sharing your EA with us is something, but showing us your results??!!! don't you think that there is something more important to do instead of wasting your time and ours looking at your statement.

I can tell you that there are thousands of EAs that can do the same and more than what yours does, but they all end up with the margin call.

Cheers.

a New Year 2011 has come, and the challenge has just started 8-)

not sharing your EA with us is something, but showing us your results??!!! don't you think that there is something more important to do instead of wasting your time and ours looking at your statement.

I can tell you that there are thousands of EAs that can do the same and more than what yours does, but they all end up with the margin call.

Cheers.

now becuse scarface durty talk i dont share a thin go lern sum manage & then comback ps ther is anuther result with afrom 2006

http://www.4shared.com/file/107223061/2d94048/_2__sahar.html :x :x

Cheers.

now becuse scarface durty talk i dont share a thin go lern sum manage & then comback ps ther is anuther result with afrom 2006

http://www.4shared.com/file/107223061/2d94048/_2__sahar.html :x :x

hahahahah, This is Bulls**t. If you want to share it with everybody, that's your choice. For me, I don't need it. Keep it for yourself.

I didn't mean to be rude, but this was unpleasnet of you asking people their opinion and not to share with them your system at first. Look like you wanted them to beg you for that. isn't it??

I guess you understand that.

my backtest result and my ea are the best in the world i dont see in all the web an ea as go neer by my greate result so untill you lern good manners you stay as you are :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

You are funny. Look like you are unable to understand what I was trying to say. As I stated before, I didn't mean to insult you or anything like that, but I wanted to let you know that the way you opened your topic is impolite.

How do you expect people to behave when you ask such a question???

O.K, Do you want me to show you a result an EA that can make 1M$ a month??? or even less???

how would you feel if I did that and you read my topic ??? what if I didn't share the ea, but only show you the results???

I believe you can understand that. and if you insist I will do the same to you.

Good luck.

my backtest result and my ea are the best in the world i dont see in all the web an ea as go neer by my greate result so untill you lern good manners you stay as you are :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

People like to boast of their own trading statement.

If you want to do it, it is up to you.

If it is only boasting it is seeking value from people ?

I am not going to praise you !!!!!

Yes, I am going : You are great trader with great statement :mrgreen:

Is it wat you are looking for ? :mrgreen:

Now, now. why do people here are so sensitive. I remember back then when there were only small group of people, we used to mock each other without any hatred and take it all as a fun thing to do beside looking at the boring chart :D

Yaron222, actually the rules on this forum is quite simple.

- If your EA is not done yet, you could share the concept and we could help you develop it e.g. the Abdul Saw technique.

- If your EA is done, and you want to share it, just share it. If it's good, people could donate for your thought and hard work.

- If your EA is done or undone, and you don't want to share it, then there is no point in posting your statement. You will be regarded as spammer and in extreme condition you may be banned.

- If I were you, if I get the best EA in the world, I won't share it. I'll keep quite, not even posting the statement. Just keep it for myself and buy 1,000 concubines from the trading results huahahaha :D

- Please remember that written words has no emotion in it. What written as a joke by the poster could be regarded as an insult for you the reader. In forum world such as this, you should have a big heart.

Regards,

Ore no Shinka Hikari yo Hayai. Zen Uchi o Nani no Mono Ore no Shinka Chuito Kore Nai.

Ten no Michi yo Iki. Subete o Sukosadoru Otoko.

- If I were you, if I get the best EA in the world, I won't share it. I'll keep quite, not even posting the statement. Just keep it for myself and buy 1,000 concubines from the trading results huahahaha

Good times

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

Just another pippin master :):)

Now, now. why do people here are so sensitive. I remember back then when there were only small group of people, we used to mock each other without any hatred and take it all as a fun thing to do beside looking at the boring chart :D

Yaron222, actually the rules on this forum is quite simple.

- If your EA is not done yet, you could share the concept and we could help you develop it e.g. the Abdul Saw technique.

- If your EA is done, and you want to share it, just share it. If it's good, people could donate for your thought and hard work.

- If your EA is done or undone, and you don't want to share it, then there is no point in posting your statement. You will be regarded as spammer and in extreme condition you may be banned.

- If I were you, if I get the best EA in the world, I won't share it. I'll keep quite, not even posting the statement. Just keep it for myself and buy 1,000 concubines from the trading results huahahaha :D

- Please remember that written words has no emotion in it. What written as a joke by the poster could be regarded as an insult for you the reader. In forum world such as this, you should have a big heart.

Regards,

You are right bro,

Not at all, bro. we are not being sensitive here, but it is kind of mind manipulating game that doesn't make anyone comfortable. I don't know if this person is trying to get some complements or not, but we need things straight as we are with everyone. we are here to learn and pass knowledge to whom he/she needs it. I hope I didn't say something harmful.

Apologies if I did.

However, there are some good EA's bro here in this forum that can generate millions of dollars every month.

I would say JOURY V1 is the best so far and ISEA as well. They both work fine.

If you corporate all together to get them both optimized, we would save a lot time and effort. As a result, we generate millions and millions $$$$$ every day.

All the best of luck for everyone here, and thanks bro very much for stating the rules again.

Best wishes.

Scarface.

i dont need any coplement from no one i now what i worth & my bank meneger can told you.

now the semple truth my ea sahar is only youre luky with 8 small changes hewever ther he is. :peace: :peace: :D

http://www.4shared.com/file/107277498

ps. thenq for all the comlement in privte messege :arrow: :arrow:

the link is not valid :cry:

scarface, i just read the jouryv1 and 2 thread and it seems as though alotta people are blowing their accounts with this ea are you sure its as profitable as you say? i'd love to try it out.

As I said, now we are trying to optimize it to very little down drop. if you would like to share us your ideas, you are more than welcome.

try to change the risk, lots, opposite entry after closed...etc.

Best wishes.

scarface, i just read the jouryv1 and 2 thread and it seems as though alotta people are blowing their accounts with this ea are you sure its as profitable as you say? i'd love to try it out.

As I said, now we are trying to optimize it to very little down drop. if you would like to share us your ideas, you are more than welcome.

try to change the risk, lots, opposite entry after closed...etc.

Best wishes.

where can i get a copy of the updated optimised version so i can test it?

where can i get a copy of the updated optimised version so i can test it?

so far, the only suggested solution is to use it in a micro account with 10,000$ with 4 maxorders, and 1~7 % risk.

That's it so far.

some friends are trying to re-code the EA to adjust some problems coding related.

Best wishes.