what do you think about that result fixed

Re: what do you think about that result fixed

so, the ea is released?

Thank you then. People, don't forget to donate and say thanks to him.

Regards,

Ore no Shinka Hikari yo Hayai. Zen Uchi o Nani no Mono Ore no Shinka Chuito Kore Nai.

Ten no Michi yo Iki. Subete o Sukosadoru Otoko.

Ohh..! what a surprise: results doesn't match..!

:huh:

i dont need any coplement from no one i now what i worth & my bank meneger can told you.

now the semple truth my ea sahar is only youre luky with 8 small changes hewever ther he is. :peace: :peace: :D

Of course it doesn't. Did you look at the previous posts!!. read carefully and review what he said. You will understand then why the results don't match.

Cheers.

a New Year 2011 has come, and the challenge has just started 8-)

Brokers know that during Asian session traders are scalping so in order to protect their money in the banks they make spread biger. In order to get profits you have to overcome market and Brokers in first place. Broker is not your friend at all. Who gives you now 2 pips spread during the night ?

I believe that the creator has changed some settings in his EA algorithm.

When you make a backtest with a spread of 0.8 still not working very well. If you looked carefully on the backtest you would notice that most of the times the EA put BUY position instead of SELL, and the vice versa.

Somehow, I can tell 100% that this code is different from what we saw on the backtest. If you try it even on live demo account, you will see how most of the times failure is the goal for this EA.

If I have time to re-read the whole code I will, and then see what to do about it. I'm sure it is easy to fix it since everything is available.

I hope you guys can write your opinion about that.

Best wishes,

Scarface

a New Year 2011 has come, and the challenge has just started 8-)