ISEA (Investiva Super Expert Advisor)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: [Req] ISEA (Investiva Super Expert Advisor)

Can u explain who will pay us?

A broker chooses 2 things, whether he is going to be Counterparty to the trade and bear the risk but he will make more money because he will manipulate the clients trade OR he can choose not be a counter party to the trade and therefore let the risk be taken by the Prime broker and gets compensated either by Spreads markup or Volume traded.

Why do think most brokers decide to be Counter Party to your Trade? it is because they have DEALING DESKS. WIth STP ( Straight Through Processing ) , you don't need DEALING DESKS and you get paid as per the volume traded by your clients . NO more Counter party Garbage . Here in brief is how it works e.g

Client 1 order (SELL) ==> STP ( Broker pass through) ==> ( Prime Broker 1--Takes Risk and Fills the Trade if it a small trade) == > 16 Large Liquidity Banks ( they trade among themselves) ===> ( Prime Broker 2 - Takes risk and Fills a BUY trade to cancel out the offered SELL trade ) ==> STP or Dealing Desk ( Broker did accept a BUY order if dealing Desk or STP passthrough ) ==> Client 2 Order ( BUY ) .

To tell you the Truth , most people believe that the Banks are loosing money when you make such small trades. THEY DON"T. The banks are more worried about Large trading houses that trade over US$ 10 BILLION a day. Their orders are in terms of Millions and not 10K or 100K . The smallest order they can put through is 1 Million contract per trade when they trade against one another

BANKS are not Paying you in the Real sense. When you Buy there is another trader somewhere in the world who is Selling .So if you Win that trade, The Bank simply gets the money from one end to another end and that's how you get paid. Of course the Bank adds the cost of doing business through Spreads and commission. If banks had to Pay you they would be loosing a lot of Money because the Large Trading Houses Make BILLIONS of Dollars every year and They Make Millions of Dollar each day trading SPOT FOREX

Hello Guys,

The Solution is simpler than most of us want to complicate it. The Problem is not the Spreads ( you only need 1 -3 spreads which is offered by most brokers)

The Problem is the Kind of Data that you are receiving Most of the MT4 brokers deliver to your MT4 Client what we call FILTERED datafeed. You need UNFILTERED Datafeed (NON SMOOTHED). The reason most brokers deliver filtered data feed is because majority of the new traders do manual trading and they were complaining about the Volatile prices in Forex. So MetaQuotes gave the brokers an Option to either Filter the datafeed to smooth it a bit and remove the volatility ( the frequent up and down rapid movement) or not to filter . All we need is ask a broker to deliver unfiltered Datafeed. Here are the conditions in order of importance

1. UNFILTERED REALTIME DATAFEED ( NON- SMOOTHED) -- This is a MUST and the most important forget the Spreads for now.

2. LOW SPREADS ( 1 - 3 pips SPREADS ) --- you can get this from most brokers

3. HEDGING must be allowed --- You can get this from most brokers apart from those regulated in USA

4. SCALPING must be allowed and also Look for FREEZE LEVEL = 0 or 1 --- you can get this from most brokers

It is all about UNFILTERED DATA. So lets find one

For those who are still not sure why the EA does not perform well Please here is an explanation:

unfiltered tick data

Many traders have experienced latencies and delayed market updates but few were aware how little of the actual market movement they were seeing even when their platforms appeared to be ‘keeping up’ with the market. Most systems are unable to keep up with volatile markets and compensate by dropping price data only sending the latest updates – sometimes referred to as “filtering.” This helps keep the prices current but doesn’t provide a true look at how the markets are trading.

This can easily be seen during active market periods such as economic releases, but is also visible during slower conditions when automated systems are seen rapidly placing and canceling orders at particular price levels. The “fluttering” can often cause the actual quantity to become a blur as it updates in real-time.

Now as you guys know SigmaForex was using UNFILTERED TICK DATA ( The TRUE Market DATA) -- You see the True Picture

Here are the Screenshots to illustrate the Point .

http://rapid*share.de/files/47265285/Unfiltered_Filtered.rar.html

http://rapid*share.de/files/47265295/Unfiltered_Filtered.zip.html

*************************************************************************************************************

THE SOLUTION IS MUCH SIMPLER THAN WE THINK . NEVER COMPLICATE FOREX TRADING AND YOU WILL MAKE MONEY

*************************************************************************************************************

I will let the forum know if i find one broker who does. I am in talks with certain ECN brokers and they are willing to offer UNFILTERED DATAFEED but they have strings attached . I have even Thought of Starting our own brokerage and get paid through Volume being traded since this EA does high volume and they would allow Scalping. The brokerage risk would be taken by our prime broker.

Here is my idea:

1. we can start our own brokerage with STP .This is through STP package over by Boston Technologies . They Handle everything and we decide what kind of data we want to deliver to our clients and how the clients pay us. They need US$ 35,000 upfront and US$2,500 monthly

2. if we all come together and contribute . e.g 400 traders contributing US$ 100 = US$ 40,000. ( or 800 members conftributing US$ 50) That would cover the setup costs and those who pay that would be the trading members ( Money managers ) of the brokerage. The arrangement will be to have us being paid through Volume being traded by our members traders. Since i already have a Financial Registered Company ( LLC) we can use my Company to make things faster for setup and installation.

3. This will allow for UNFILTERED DATAFEED DELIVERY and also LOW SPREADS since will not Mark up spreads fro ourselves ( MEMBERS ) . Similar to what Collectivefx is doing but this will be for members who contributed. No monthly fees or anything . I will Contribute my US$ 100 plus 3 New Servers and a small Office to start up things. The Servers and everything will be hosted at Boston technologies financial Hosting center for redundancy and Fiber High Speed connection to the Liquidity Banks.

" My Father always told me if you can't find one that fits you then make or create a system one that fits you " . The problem is not the EA . it is the UNFILTERED DATA that we need

If anyone is willing to Join in this idea of having our own forum brokerage please let me know. We can avoid most SCAM Brokers and do our own trading with our own brokerage.

And what is with http://www.dukascopy.com/ ?

Does they to tick all the boxes?

I know the mq4 code must code into the JForex API, but that`s not the problem!

3.500 members of this forum...

i would personally join, plus 2 other member that i know will, even if they are not reading this thread.

So, Remember union makes the force...

There is such a great potential in this thread....

Count me in too Bhai Sahib

Well, I give up. You guys lost me completely.

Who will be the counterparty for my small orders placed on your brokerage?

It's not you, cause you are honest, and it's not banks, cause my orders are really small. I would guess that it will be "straight through" to one of the existing bucket shops that love so much to manipulate data, and you will be charging me extra spread to cover your costs? I'd rather open an account right in the bucket shop...

Hi APopovA,

Why do you want to take the RISK of COunter party to the trade

when you can Unload that risk to the Prime Broker and they will be Gladly to take it because they are being paid if you trade. I think you need to understand how STP technology Works and Why Brokers choose to be Counter Party to a Trade or Not . If you are Counter Party to a trade it means you take all the Risk so you have to increase your Spreads to cover for the Risk or Charge commissions. Let the Prime Broker aggregate all the small trades automatically, One thing that you might be assuming is that PRIME BROKERS is doing this through DEALING DESKS. MOST Prime brokers have this Automated Systems to aggregate and balance Small Trades into One Big Order. Before it is sent to a bank . It is all AUTOMATED and that's why you are able to use STP and NOT a DEALING DESK

All small trades less than 1 Million Contracts per Trade has to be dealt with a Prime Broker. UNless you are Part of the " BIG BOYS" then you have to play by the rules . " BIG BOYS" go straight to the Banks and Small Traders go through the Prime Brokers before they reach the BANKs

@progressapama

can boston tech guarantee that the unfiltered data received would be not from a prime bucket shop broker? I am afraid I'm quite agree with APopovA that we may be manipulated by the prime broker since the data was not directly from the liquidity provider.

Good News for Everyone who Wants to Join the SYNDICATE --TRADERS CLUB

BOSTON TECHNOLOGIES HAS AGREED to offer us our own BROKERAGE . I just finished a 1 hour Phone meeting with their Team.

1. They have agreed to offer us

a. both UNFILTERED and FILTERED Data

b. LOW SPREADS ( as low as 0.1 to 2 Spreads on many Pairs -- i will get the final details on all 26 pairs )

c. HEDGING is allowed -- because we are not going to be regulated

d. SCALPING is allowed

2. All the Servers and installations will be Located at the BOSTON TECH financial building for redundancy and fast Fiber Connection to LIQUIDITY

3. The Setup will take 6 to 10 Business Days and we will be up and Running once we have made the Payment

4. I have a meeting with them on Tuesday 26th May 2009 at 2.00 pm EST to sign the final details

They will be setting Up a demo account for Unfiltered Datafeed and Filtered Data feed for me on Tuesday. I will post all the tests here on the forum once i am done with the tests

Since things seems to be rolling Faster than i thought . I will be increasing my Contribution to US$ 1,000 plus the 3 servers. Anyone who is interested can contribute . We need our contributions to get to US$ 40,000 by Tuesday 26th May, 2008 before our meeting.

please send your details to [email protected] . I will be sending out the PAYPAL link for contributions for interested members today . I think we can Do it. Let's believe in ourselves. if you have any question please send me an email i will try and answer as many as i can.

To make sure that i get the contacts of those interest in one list please send you contacts to [email protected] . This way i can send out a single email to all the Members interested and are willing to contribute for our own brokerage

They can not and will not provide with liquidity. All they do is give you contacts to 14 banks. It is unclear where the data is coming from, but it doesn't even matter. We are too small for the banks and will have to deal with Alpari...

They can not and will not provide with liquidity. All they do is give you contacts to 14 banks. It is unclear where the data is coming from, but it doesn't even matter. We are too small for the banks and will have to deal with Alpari...

Thank you but i have been talking to their CEO, George A. P , marketing Director Brandon R. and the Brokerage Delivery Manager. So i know better . It is OK to have your Opinion that's not a problem for me. We are all given choices in life and you choose what you want to work with.

As i said You don't have to join no one is forcing you to Join . It is an idea and a suggestion that i am seriously pursuing with Boston Tech. I have been on both sides of the Equation. i know better what works and what will not work . You are welcome to join if you want.

So i know better

can you shed some light for us about the liquidity provider and the datafeed? Also, it would be nice if you disclose the current total fund raised for the club so that we may know the current progress. It's our club after all :) :peace:

So i know better

can you shed some light for us about the liquidity provider and the datafeed? Also, it would be nice if you disclose the current total fund raised for the club so that we may know the current progress. It's our club after all :) :peace:

I will disclose Number of members and the Total contributions here on the Forum.

Update: TRADERS CLUB

Interested Members = 20 and Growing

Contributions = US$ 1,100 + 3 Servers

Email updates: i just sent out an email with PAYPAL details for those who had emailed me earlier. Please if you have not received the Email let me know at [email protected]

As concerns Liquidity , Boston Tech has 16 Large Banks in a LIQUIDITY POOL and you can choose to have all of them or just a few it is upto us.

I'm understanding the concept of this but I'm wondering, If the brokerage does get set up and is functioning, if we have umpteen amount of people jump on and start scalping the s*** out of the feed, are we sure there are going to be no clauses as in sigmaforex, to loophole themselves out of the earnings. I understand that it is coming from the banks and the brokerage is just acting as an adapter to a larger higher liquidity market but fail to see how an impact of this sort will not cause some sort of adverse reaction.

just a few things on my mind

Many thanks to progressapama for your dedication and quite different and Interesting ideas, I'm quite eager to see what you can do big fella

Peace, Love, Macrami

Riffster

We as members we will plan as a group . We have a trading plan to avoid that. The Liquidity and Volatility is highest during the 3 major sessions ( New York , London and Asian ) . I believe we the Members will have a good plan for that . I have a couple of Ideas but we will discuss those as we go along. It is for the best interest for us all to so that . I would rather make maybe US$ 8,000 per day every day than making US$ 1 miilion a day and then the Prime broker attaching some strings . That's what we will talk about.

Thank you very much

Now we have 20 Interested Members.What will happen if until the time to pay we not have the $40.000???

Let's try and reach our Goal. I am talking to Boston to see if i can spread the Payment in 2 months if we don't reach our goal by tuesday

Do you think the volatility in the chart with unfiltered feed will be similar to the sigmaforex or this will have some difference of sigmaforex chart?

If this were to happen how would the holdings account for the 'partnership' be created, how or under whom would it be registered, i know im getting a little ahead of everything but the more info on the table the more educated a decision can be made

If this were to happen how would the holdings account for the 'partnership' be created, how or under whom would it be registered, i know im getting a little ahead of everything but the more info on the table the more educated a decision can be made

Since we just starting there will be 2 Accounts under the name of the Company that i formed for this Purpose ( JADE INVESTMENTS GROUP, LLC )

1. Receiving Account for Clients funds which are immediately transfered to the Brokerage account

2. Brokerage Account with the Liquidity Provider Pool

After A couple of weeks and the Liquidity Provider pool is Satisfied with the Volume that is coming through our Brokerage . They will Allow Our Members to have DIRECT Deposits to the our BROKERAGE ACCOUNT and we can just manage the Brokerage account online to make sure that All the funds were allocated to the Correct trading accounts by the Liquidity Provider. That way when you Deposit your funds it will be reflected within just a few hours instead of 24 - 48 Hours because of the transfer. I am trying to arrange every efficient way to Speed up that process. I am in talks with Boston Tech to Streamline all that