ISEA (Investiva Super Expert Advisor)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: [Req] ISEA (Investiva Super Expert Advisor)

Re-Code only. Why would you use MT4 if you have Ninja? You wouldn't drive a tractor if there is a Ferrari in your garage!

Chicks dig tractor! :D

recode i think..

What about amp forex, they work with zen fire, and spread seems low ...

But nfa regulated !!!

On their site it says hedging allowed. Under MT4 link.

Zen fire provide ninja trader as platform with unfiltered data, this look very promising, but i cannot find information about spread, and other stuff concerning forex ...

Do you ?

I actually also have been looking for that info last night, and hasn't found anything.. Actually, i found mxadam

in other forums.... ;) , but i don't find any information about costing. Downloading a ninja demo

wasn't usefull, because it was after-hours.

There are no spreads except what is naturally occurs on their ECN. I've see and benefited from negative spreads quite a few times. But you'll pay a commission.

If the market is thick it can work on Ninja and it wont be hard to wright a strategy from what I've learned here about the EA

So they have

-slow spread (like mbt)

-hedge allowed (unlike mbt)

-unfiltered data feed (zen fire)

Questions :

-commission ?

-freeze level ?

-scam broker ?

There are no spreads except what is naturally occurs on their ECN. I've see and benefited from negative spreads quite a few times. But you'll pay a commission.

If the market is thick it can work on Ninja and it wont be hard to wright a strategy from what I've learned here about the EA

Forex.com acts as the clearing agent and counterparty to customers margined forex transactions introduced by Amp Forex.

I think this could be it. Reliable. They are also offering mt4, but we would need to go for ninja to get unfiltered data, thats the only reason right? Someone would nned to make ISEA to work on ninja now huh? Sorry, i dont have experience with ninja.

OOooops:

U.S. governmental restrictions prohibit us from opening accounts with residents of Afghanistan, Belarus, Burma (Myanmar), Cote d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Cuba, Democratic Republic of Congo, Former Liberian Regime of Charles Taylor, Iran, Iraq, Libya, Nigeria, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, Unita (Angola), Western Balkans, and Zimbabwe. At this time, regulatory issues prevent Forex.com from opening accounts with retail customers who reside in British Columbia and United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Wales).

Gain is out of question on Ninja or not. They do have spreads and wild.

Commissions are the best on IB. All the rest is also very nice for the purpose, except margin may be. MBT is good but will not provide historical data and commissions are rather hurting me.

There are no such things as Freeze and other nasty inventions of MT4. Orders you can place when you want and where you want. And there are all known types of orders available: I mean known in real trading world, not in the MetaToy.

Are we talking about amp or forex.com??

And what are the commission ??

Why suggest ib ? they have zen fire too ?

Forex.com acts as the clearing agent and counterparty to customers margined forex transactions introduced by Amp Forex.

I think this could be it. Reliable. They are also offering mt4, but we would need to go for ninja to get unfiltered data, thats the only reason right? Someone would nned to make ISEA to work on ninja now huh? Sorry, i dont have experience with ninja.

OOooops:

U.S. governmental restrictions prohibit us from opening accounts with residents of Afghanistan, Belarus, Burma (Myanmar), Cote d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Cuba, Democratic Republic of Congo, Former Liberian Regime of Charles Taylor, Iran, Iraq, Libya, Nigeria, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, Unita (Angola), Western Balkans, and Zimbabwe. At this time, regulatory issues prevent Forex.com from opening accounts with retail customers who reside in British Columbia and United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Wales).
[/quote:af7jn9fz]

well,

I am reading that at amp broker, under ninja, spread for eg is 0.7 pips (from)....

Dealing Spreads

Pair As low as Pair As low as

EUR/USD 1.6 NZD/USD 1.3

USD/JPY 1.6 CHF/JPY 2.5

USD/CHF 1.8 CAD/JPY 3.5

EUR/GBP 0.7 AUD/JPY 4

EUR/JPY 1.8 NZD/JPY 4

EUR/CHF 1 GBP/JPY 3.3

GBP/USD 1.8 GBP/CHF 4

USD/CAD 1.8 EUR/AUD 4

AUD/USD 1.8 EUR/CAD 3.5

AUD/NZD 4.5 AUD/CAD 2

GBP/CAD 3.5 GBP/AUD 4.5

EUR/NZD 7.5 GBP/NZD 17.5

AUD/CHF 5.5 NZD/CHF 6

NZD/CAD 7.5 CAD/CHF 6

USD/HKD 3.3 USD/SGD 5

SGD/JPY 4.5 USD/NOK 21.5

USD/SEK 21 USD/DKK 7.5

EUR/NOK 21.5 EUR/SEK 21.5

EUR/DKK 4

Sorry, but don't know amp broker, dealt with PFG, MBT and IB. None of them have any spreads. That is why there are no limitations on the order. They simply transfer your order on ECN and you can see it on the level2 types.

commissions ib :

IDEALPRO (Trading, trades > USD 25,000)

<=USD 1,000,000,000 0.2 basis point(3) *Trade Value USD 2.50 USD 50,000 daily volume for EUR = USD 2.50

USD 1,000,000,000 monthly volume for EUR = USD 20,000

USD 1,000,000,001 - 2,000,000,000 0.15 basis point(3) *Trade Value USD 2.50 USD 1,250,000,000 monthly volume for EUR = USD 23,750

>USD 2,000,000,000 0.10 basis point(3) *Trade Value USD 2.50 USD 2,500,000,000 monthly volume for EUR = USD 40,000

IDEAL (Conversions, trades < USD 25,000)

All 1 basis point(3) *Trade Value USD 2.50 USD 10,000 for EUR = USD 2.50

It's huge ...

And if they don't have zen, what the point, isea won't work...

Don't look on conversions. Thats what they charge for once in a lifetime deal. I was responding about PFG before but missed my turn I guess.

About amp I do not like when the say our spread is as low as 0.7. That means that they can change it at will. I would prefer dealing with ECN. they are not interested in us loosing money. The more we trade the more commissions they get.

Finally, if somebody would read and post the EA's algorithm (in any form) I can try and wright a strategy.