ISEA (Investiva Super Expert Advisor)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: [Req] ISEA (Investiva Super Expert Advisor)

Do they have unfiltered data? why do you think SIGMA is running so well (UNFILTERED DATA) the spread doesnt make a huge diff as I have it on a spread of 2 right now and still gets a lot of looses, It uses the noise in the market.

EG Sigma will jump up and down by 5-10 pips where normal brokers are jumping up and down by 1-2 pips, thats the diff unfiltered data has.

Guys ,

If you recall what i said in my Previous Post . You need 4 things

1. Low Spreads ( 1 to 3 Spreads will work ) fixed or variable but preferably fixed

2. UNfiltered Realtime Datafeed. ( High Volatility Datafeed. If you look at the SIGMAFOREX data it jumps up and down because it reflects the actual TICK-by-TICK movement or Bid-Ask without being Filtered or smoothed) -- This is the most important of all

3. Scalping must be allowed and also check for Low Freeze Level = 0 or 1

4. Hedging must be allowed

If you find a broker who can give you this 4 conditions then we are on our way to Making Real Money. Infact there are Brokers who will give you those conditions but each has Strings attached. We just need to find one who is good broker and has good reputation. If possible one that is being paid through the Volume being traded other than MArk up in the Spreads.

Let's Concentrate on the BROKER with above condition. If we find that we are Set

Guys i just Spoke to http://www.investtechFX.com . I Actually know where their office are located . i ued to work close to that building . They allow Scalping and give you 1 Pip Spread on 6 pairs but they Charge you $1 per Mini Lot and $10 per Std Lot

e.g if you trade 15 Mini lots = you will pay US$ 15 during the trade and then another $ 15 for that $1 dollar for scalping . Though you are getting low Spreads in Reality it is almost like 2 pips Spread but that Great so long as it is fixed and they say it no dealing desk

EURCHF and EURGBP arent majors....sorry

This EA can trade any Pair you want all it needs are the 4 conditions i have Explained in this previous post . I am testing it on 12 Pairs and it working just fine. All it needs are th 4 conditions and the most important of them is unfiltered data with all the Noise in it

Check http://testing.mt4live.com to see that it can trade any pair that meets those conditions

Do they have unfiltered data? why do you think SIGMA is running so well (UNFILTERED DATA) the spread doesnt make a huge diff as I have it on a spread of 2 right now and still gets a lot of looses, It uses the noise in the market.

EG Sigma will jump up and down by 5-10 pips where normal brokers are jumping up and down by 1-2 pips, thats the diff unfiltered data has.

ECN MB Trading is using unfiltered data I think, where I think FXDD is using filtered data (like ibfx, since there prices seem like they are always the same?)

Well, if Sigma's great gains are because of unfiltered data, then that does make the broker the main thing to make sure of. I still think we need the limits coded into the EA and not sent to the server. This way we can use it with even an NFA broker in the U.S. (I need a good broker here in U.S.)

Don

ECN MB Trading is using unfiltered data I think, where I think FXDD is using filtered data (like ibfx, since there prices seem like they are always the same?)

Well, if Sigma's great gains are because of unfiltered data, then that does make the broker the main thing to make sure of. I still think we need the limits coded into the EA and not sent to the server. This way we can use it with even an NFA broker in the U.S. (I need a good broker here in U.S.)

Don

When I first got set up with NinjaTrader and eSignal, I asked the eSignal support rep what data feed MB Trading used. He looked it up and told me it was TadawulFX. Maybe that wasn't true, but that's the assumption I've been working with for awhile now. So I don't think you can trade off an unfiltered data stream at MBTrading.

If you can, then our problem is solved!

When I first got set up with NinjaTrader and eSignal, I asked the eSignal support rep what data feed MB Trading used. He looked it up and told me it was TadawulFX. Maybe that wasn't true, but that's the assumption I've been working with for awhile now. So I don't think you can trade off an unfiltered data stream at MBTrading.

If you can, then our problem is solved!

I'm not sure. Here's their website:

http://www.mbtrading.com/forex.aspx

I tried already, spreads arent like on "Live Currency Quotes" table on their site.

Mail from them:

me:

Hi,

I saw good spreads at your site, at "Live Currency Quotes" table, but when I downloaded MT4 and open demo account spreads are much wider, why? Are spreads for live account EXACTLY like on "Live Currency Quotes" table?

onecorpfx:

The currency table is just a raw feed and the spreads get wide quite often

All of our spreads are fixed all of the time on our demo and live account.

Minimum to open an account is $1000.00 USD

Dont bother, this ea blows demo accts in less than 1 day. junk

Mr Metalriff,

Sorry but speaking without doing some analysis does not help . It is like trying to Drive a car on top of non icy lake and expect not to sink. There are conditions that this EA must meet before it can be traded. Just like every EA you will ever trade. if you expect holy grail then i guess you are in wrong business. If you expect Plug and play EA in FOREX and expect not to be wiped out this is not a place for you . FOREX market is the most fluid market in the world and it changes so frequent that any EA that is not taking care of those changes will wipe your account in few days.

Please do analysis and research before talking and also ask questions. This is a learning forum and we share ideas as to what we know and what we don't know.

Look at my previous posts on 4 conditions that must be met before this EA can make us any money

Thank you

Which broker is this? - http://testing.mt4live.com

it is just for TESTING PURPOSE and it is using SIgmaforex.com . i don't recommend using SIGMAFOREX because they are a SCAM when it comes to withdrawing your money.

The Reason i using sigmaforex, is to find out what Conditions must the EA meet inorder to be very Profitable. Look at my Previous post on the 4 Conditions required

Does this make any sense to anyone?

Hello Adam,

Thank you for your interest in DTN's market data services. DTN has a data feed called NxCore (pronounced N-Core), which is a high-performance real-time streaming datafeed that delivers the whole market to your desktop computer. NxCore easily handles today's option and equity markets which can exceed 1,000,000 quote and trade updates each second and over two billion updates each trading day.

NxCore is revolutionary, offering significant features not found in even the most expensive data feeds.

NxCore automatically corrects for any break in connectivity, regardless of length of time, is restored at the exact next quote or trade in the feed. This feature brings several valuable benefits:

1. Your development network will have identical data as your production network. Even if your development occurs on the other side of the globe.

2. Storing and maintaining time and quote, and time and trade data is greatly simplified. Each days trades and quotes for all the exchanges your account has subscribed to, are stored in a single file called an NxCore Tape. This NxCore Tape is identical to any other NxCore Tape produced for an account with the same subscriptions. Even if one account received the feed on a DSL connection, and another received it on a dedicated T3 circuit.

3. Software developed for the NxCore API, does not have to deal with the meticulous algorithms involved when switching to "real-time" processing from historic processing: the data always appears as continuous stream of quotes and trades.

NxCore is rich in content. Every real-time quote and trade update includes additional valuable data elements immediately accessible by your software, saving significant CPU and memory resources, and development time. NxCore brings these elements to your software blazingly fast -- 800,000 quote/trade updates per second on a 1.3 GHz Pentium, using less than 36 megabytes of RAM. That's 20 times faster than the most active trading today on a low-end machine.

Each quote update includes:

Standard bid/ask price, and size and regional exchange or firm making the quote,

Exchange Timestamp,

25 millisecond NxCore Universal Timestamp,

The National Best Bid and Offer, including size, and exchange as disseminated by the Exchange Authority. These elements are immediately accessible with every regional quote, not just quotes with a BBO appendage,

The bid and ask price and size changes from the last quote from the regional exchange,

The bid and ask price and size changes from the last National Best Bid and Offer.

Each Trade update includes:

- Standard trade price, size, condition, reporting exchange, and exchange timestamp,

- 25 millisecond NxCore Universal Timestamp,

- Original Exchange Sequence number assigned to the Trade by the exchange,

- Open, High, Low, Last for the symbol including this trade update,

- Previous days close adjusted for ex-dividends and splits for computing the proper net change,

- Total Volume and Tick Volume for the session include this trade update,

- Special flags indicating whether the trade condition is eligible to update the open, high, low, last fields according to exchange rules. These are in addition to flags indicating whether the trade made a new high or low.

- Elements indicating whether the trade occurred at the bid or offer price of the regional exchange and the National BBO if present.

Elements related to NxCore's real-time filter algorithm (e.g. the symbol's 95th percentile price tick level).

All trade corrections and deletion information as received from the exchange plus: the resulting correction as applied in real-time by the NxCore feed processors, including any changes to the open, high, low, close, volume and tick volume fields.

A simple API that uses a few fixed structures and a callback function. An API that is designed to last, with zero or minimal changes; having already survived thousands of builds and many releases. First time developers have converted their software to run on NxCore in a matter of days, some had working prototypes on the first day.

NxCore doesn't require special hardware and can be easily moved to accommodate your needs. Other market feed providers require expensive, specialized hard-drives, multi-processor machines loaded with gigabytes of RAM, or multiple T1 circuits, but NxCore can run on a laptop.

The majority of our NxCore customers use the data with their own proprietary trading systems. The NxCore API documents are available at http://nxcoreapi.com/doc/

The fees depend upon the following:

1. Number of users,

2. How is the data displayed, internal or external distribution

3. Professional or Nonprofessional status.

4. The exchanges you receive, attached is a list of exchanges available via NxCore.

Please call me, and we can discuss your needs and determine if NxCore is a good fit. If it is, I'll provide the fees.

Here is an Idea out of the Blue.

Let's Form our own Brokerage using STP through Boston technologies. I am in the Process of finding out more information from them.

They need US$ 35,000 ( Upfront -- but can be paid on monthly basis) for everythin-- one time payment and US$ 2500 monthly for manitenance. They will take all the risk and all we have to do is Trade ( High volume) and if we can get the Unfiltered datafeed that would fantastic.

Does anyone know which Liquidity pool ( Group of Banks providing liquidity ) is being used by SIGMAFOREX ?

Also i think we need to realize that this EA is a simple LOGIC for HIGH FREQUENCY Trading , the same way the banks do it with their Automated Systems. Ask yourself, Why do you think Banks & Large trading houses make Millions of Dollars everyday. It is because , they take advantage of what is called High Volatility in the bid-ask ( Spreads). Then the Brokers just pass to you the filtered Data so that you don't see actually the High Volatility. Almost all Large Trading Houses have what we call High Volatility High Frequency (HVHF) Trading systems. The Logic behind this systems is Simple Logic of Take small profits frequently. It is the Same tactic called the Guerilla Tactic ( in-out) . You take small Profits before the Enemy can figure out what hit him. THis Kind of Systems do not care about market conditions all they care about is Volatility in Bid-ask prices as the Banks fight to out quote the other the better because that makes it so volatile and that's what makes you millions

Here is an Idea out of the Blue.

Let's Form our own Brokerage using STP through Boston technologies. I am in the Process of finding out more information from them.

They need US$ 35,000 ( Upfront -- but can be paid on monthly basis) for everythin-- one time payment and US$ 2500 monthly for manitenance. They will take all the risk and all we have to do is Trade ( High volume) and if we can get the Unfiltered datafeed that would fantastic.

This sounds more like you guys are trying to make sense out of a Pocker game.

To me, high frequency trading = please take my money, I don't want it !! :geek:

progressapama,

All I can say is: If a broker is found that allows us to make money this fast, I would much rather not have to trade manually.

I did get too excited yesterday, but even though it was demo, I was seeing money come in faster than I could ever make it come in if I was trading manually. This strategy looks a lot like Drain the Banks strategy, even though it is not. That's the scalper strategy I've used, and I fail with it when I hit a trend (just like this EA).

Heck, if I knew when to get out (when a breakout is not a false breakout but a real trend is forming), I've made and backtested a very simple strategy that uses ZigZag only, buystop when bid is above last ZigZag point, sellstop if bid is below last ZigZag point, these buystop and sellstops are trailing stops to enter (have you ever heard of that before - same as a trailing stop, but code it so that it trails the buystop or sellstop with a 5 pip offset, so you get the best price each bar within 5 pips), makes one trade per bar, up to three trades max, and makes money very fast in backtesting - until it hits a trend, and then WIPEOUT. That's the best I could do as far as an EA goes and trading strategies.

Other than that, it looks like manually trading Forex Terminator (long-term strategy) is all I got to look forward to if manually trading.

Don