ISEA (Investiva Super Expert Advisor)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: [Req] ISEA (Investiva Super Expert Advisor)

sorry for my ignorance, but what mean u by filtered? :?

do u meen difrence betwen brokers charts?

Thanx again

bratt,

Please take a look at the image below. It's a filtration tab of Meta Trader 4 Administrator configuration panel.

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/2598/15973467.jpg

sorry for my ignorance, but what mean u by filtered? :?

do u meen difrence betwen brokers charts?

Thanx again

bratt,

Please take a look at the image below. It's a filtration tab of Meta Trader 4 Administrator configuration panel.

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/2598/15973467.jpg

MT4 Manager have that feature too...

I'm my own enemy.....

Re: ISEA (Investiva Super Expert Advisor)

Hi guys,

After much research into Grail2 and now ISEA ( which are the same thing anyway) . The brokers that it works on as Finmej said are only demo . I am thinking that they all use DDE Feed to the MT4 Server and then use MT4 Server to Manipulate it a little bit . This gives them a whole range of Flexibility. I talked to one of the Datafeed Suppliers to 2pipsforex and that's what they said. It seems to me that's the only way they are able to work and why it fails on even institutional spreads that are as low as 0.8 pips. I have tried to simulate every Single Parameter from the Mode_Stoplevel = 5 pips and everything else on Institutional Spreads but even with Spreads as low as 0.8 pips with a Live MT4 Server Bridge , it will not work.

Also if you look at Sigmaforex , 2pipsforex and other demos that the ISEA or Grail2 work on . They have very fast streaming data compared to standard brokers. Which some how suggests a direct DDE Feed from an ECN or Some Composite Liquidity pool. I have tested all Major Banks Liquidity with same configuration that the EA requires and none of them comes close for the EA to work. One thing i realized is that You need a Direct DDE feed into MT4 Server in order for you to be able to execute tha trades that fast. This is just what i have found out so anyone is welcome to comment

Liquidity DDE Feed ===> MT4 Server ( Flexibility to adjust parameters ) <====> MT4 Clients <==> MT4 Server FIX Bridge<==> Execution Provider ( Banks or PB)

in Most Normal Brokers or ECN we have

Liquidity FIX Feed ===> MT4 Server ( Flexibility to adjust parameters ) <====> MT4 Clients <==> MT4 Server FIX Bridge<==> Execution Provider ( Banks or PB)

Please anyone is welcome to comment with their findings

Note: that in actual Financial transactions the standard is FIX protocol and it is faster and more reliable and universally accepted as the mode of Financial information exchange

Read the article http://articles.mql4.com/163, I think ISEA leeched the grail_2.mq4

I cleaned, fixed and tranlsated the grail_2.mq4 from this russian free EA grail_2.mq4, and fixed so it shall be run on both 4 and 5 digits.

I also put some small functions there to enhance the EA, so you can download both from

http://www.4shared.com/file/109903952/ff14a140/grail_2.html

On M1 timeframe, set the MA =6, and Distan=1

On M5 timeframe, just use the default MA = 16 and Distan=2.

You can try them on on

EURGBP

EURCHF

NZDCAD

CHFJPY

AUDNZD

AUDCHF

EURCAD

EURJPY

USDCHF

The EA works only on the demo account of SigmaForex both NDD and DD account, and the FXCH demo account, and 2pipsforex.com demo account.

Many people asked for it, so I posted it here.

You can not do this type of pip hunting trading and make profits on any market maker. They would not allow you to do that. you will get your limit order filled with 8 pips worse than you limit orderprice. I have tried then hide the limitorder logic inside the EA and send only the market order when the price hit, but the broker still use slippage and give me 3 pips worse than my orderprice.

only place if you can win, go for currenex. I have not try it on current yet. I get inpired and moved on to something else.

---

I also changed the Takeprofits = 0 to the limit order.

Becaue if you have takeprofits only 2 pips from Limit order openprice, if broker fill your order 4 pips worse then your limit price, then your takeprofits according to the old code, will get -2 pips. So I modify the takeprofits to 2 pips + only after the limit order become marketorder.

Great work

Currenex does not have that kind of Datafeed like SigmaForex. I have access to Deutsche Bank, Currenex, Hotspot, Saxo Bank, FXCM , UBS & couple more DATAFEEDS with INSTITUTIONAL SPREADS as low as 0.2 Spreads and yet it does not work well

Thanks alot finimej for the mod of ISEA or Grail EA! at http://www.indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?p=22250#p22250

We now has one more option using ECN, currenex broker by using :-

MT4 Demo --> MT4TBcopy --> Tradebullet--> ECN/ Currenex Broker

So our tools!!!

1)MT demo - Free!!

2)MT4Bcopy - http://mql4.info/index.php?page=shop.product_details&category_id=3&flypage=shop.garden_flypage&product_id=20&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1

Anyone have MT4Bcopy please share.!

3) Tradebullet

We may have some of the top guys from indo who have cracked version of tradebullet from unfriendly site or else download the full working 14 days trial version at http://www.tradebullet.com/download/ and use

http://rapid*share.com/files/134269569/Microbest_CrackLock_3.8.1.zip to have unlimted usage!.

How sure are we that currenex has the same unfiltered tick data (like Sigmaforex)? Since even MBtrading dada seems to be filtered.

Hi FiniMej,

Can you Modify this EA to run as a Script on an Offline Chart on MT4 Terminal . Let me know if it is possible . thank you

Read the article http://articles.mql4.com/163, I think ISEA leeched the grail_2.mq4

I cleaned, fixed and tranlsated the grail_2.mq4 from this russian free EA grail_2.mq4, and fixed so it shall be run on both 4 and 5 digits.

I also put some small functions there to enhance the EA, so you can download both from

http://www.4shared.com/file/109903952/ff14a140/grail_2.html

On M1 timeframe, set the MA =6, and Distan=1

On M5 timeframe, just use the default MA = 16 and Distan=2.

You can try them on on

EURGBP

EURCHF

NZDCAD

CHFJPY

AUDNZD

AUDCHF

EURCAD

EURJPY

USDCHF

The EA works only on the demo account of SigmaForex both NDD and DD account, and the FXCH demo account, and 2pipsforex.com demo account.

Many people asked for it, so I posted it here.

You can not do this type of pip hunting trading and make profits on any market maker. They would not allow you to do that. you will get your limit order filled with 8 pips worse than you limit orderprice. I have tried then hide the limitorder logic inside the EA and send only the market order when the price hit, but the broker still use slippage and give me 3 pips worse than my orderprice.

only place if you can win, go for currenex. I have not try it on current yet. I get inpired and moved on to something else.

---

I also changed the Takeprofits = 0 to the limit order.

Becaue if you have takeprofits only 2 pips from Limit order openprice, if broker fill your order 4 pips worse then your limit price, then your takeprofits according to the old code, will get -2 pips. So I modify the takeprofits to 2 pips + only after the limit order become marketorder.

I have tested this EA at FXCBS ECN and the results were really great for eurgbp during normal spread conditions time. FXCBS has blocked my IP for demo accounts because ISEA modifyes orders at almost every single new tick and their servers were getting troubles.

The 1st thing we need to do is put this EA to open orders on market (no sell limit and buy limit) and then we could try a spread filter, to trade only when spread conditions are ok for this trading style.

IS THERE ANY VERSION OF THIS EA THAT OPENS ORDERS ON MARKET (NO BUY LIMIT OR SELL LIMIT)?

Can someone Please decompile this Script for Autorefreshing an Offline Chart on Metatrader 4

http://rapid*share.de/files/47503597/AutoRefresh.ex4.html

Thank you very much

Hello progress you can PM bro kokop or request here : http://www.indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2946&start=110

I'm my own enemy.....

littlemonster,

Is FXCBS a 5-digit broker?

If so, I think I know the problem. It looks like the IS_5digit_corrected_cleaned EA modifies the limit orders if there is a .2 pip difference to existing limit order and what would be modified limit order, instead of a 2 pip difference like the 4-digit broker does. So MANY more modifications, which I wouldn't doubt would annoy a broker.

Don

I have tested this EA at FXCBS ECN and the results were really great for eurgbp during normal spread conditions time. FXCBS has blocked my IP for demo accounts because ISEA modifyes orders at almost every single new tick and their servers were getting troubles.

The 1st thing we need to do is put this EA to open orders on market (no sell limit and buy limit) and then we could try a spread filter, to trade only when spread conditions are ok for this trading style.

IS THERE ANY VERSION OF THIS EA THAT OPENS ORDERS ON MARKET (NO BUY LIMIT OR SELL LIMIT)?

I am not a coder, but you can try this little trick:

put "Sleep(10000);" without the quotes in the modify order routine (see below),

you can modify the number if 10 seconds is too long.

Tell me if it is better with your broker, like that.

========================

void Modify_order() {

if (HasBuyLimitOrder == TRUE) {

AveragePrice = MA_currentbar - MA_distance;

//---- wait for 10 seconds

Sleep(10000);

if (MathAbs(BL_openprice - AveragePrice) > Point / 2.0) OrderModify(BL_ticket, AveragePrice, AveragePrice - stoploss, AveragePrice + LimitEntry, 0, DeepSkyBlue);

}

if (HasSellLimitOrder == TRUE) {

AveragePrice = MA_currentbar + spread + MA_distance;

//---- wait for 10 seconds

Sleep(10000);

if (MathAbs(SL_openprice - AveragePrice) > Point / 2.0) OrderModify(SL_ticket, AveragePrice, AveragePrice + stoploss, AveragePrice - LimitEntry, 0, Pink);

}

}

=====================

Hope it helps!

regards

Guest jaet1989

Hi all, can someone post the download link for the final EA 5 digit, it would be much appreciated.

Kindest regards

James

hi guys

thank you for a great job.

someone know a broker allow this type of scalping? the premium account in the tadawulfx support this type of scalping?

i bought the expert advisor in this week for $200, and the results is very interesting.

best regards

It's useless even if the broker allow and has 1pip spread if their datafeed is filtered

Indo-Investasi Rocks