• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Seem like no 1 is using this system successfully.

No evidence of that as no one has posted their trade results here. Only thing I can see is that many people have no idea how to use this system.

There is no proper documentation. When I go to the blog site, I get so confused. I'm staring at my screen and thinking: "Ok. What do I do first?".

• 2 weeks later...

This thread is confusing because it is titled Ultimate Swing Trader UST and yet it seems to be focused on Ultimate Market Trader UMT - well at least these are the indicators that have been shared.

The UST indicators are definitely different to the UMT indicators - take a look.

http://ust.n3tpicks.com/_indicators/

http://umt.n3tpicks.com/_indicators/

I would be grateful if someone could share educated versions of the UST indicators.

Cheers, Pye.

Edited by PyeR2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I was just watching their latest weekly video of UST and the system has a different look than it used too.... ??? a bunch of indicators that used to be there aren't anymore. Did they come out with a completely new intraday Ultimate Swing Trader recently???

If someone could supply the new UST with manual, indicators and template, it would be most appreciated!

Edited by Diesel 10