Ultimate Swing Trader

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Ultimate Swing Trader

Hello folks, are there any templates from the source available? or do you load the whole set of indicators at once?

from tradestation chart in his videos, they use 4 indi:

Trend, Incremental, Directional and SwingCalc (I guess short and long in mt4).

On one of their mt4 videos: 30 min charts any pair. put the swingCalc incrvalue variable to 0. This will put the entries to the swing low and high (and stops on the opposite - revarsal setups).They recommend this for forex. Basically you should enter the market rel. lower or higher of this value, couple of pips below and above round numbers (you dont want to be stopped out by a reversal at round number). Switch on Data window (ctrl-D) and if you hoover your mouse over the setup bar (where the small entry and target arrows are) you will see the stop entry and target numbers.

Hi All,

Thank you for everything

I entered all the indicators on metatrader

But not all together as you view the site.

For if you have a correct template and how you use all the various indicators, there is a manual simple or instruction video for metatrader.

Thank Lisa

Hi All,

Thank you for everything

I entered all the indicators on metatrader

But not all together as you view the site.

For if you have a correct template and how you use all the various indicators, there is a manual simple or instruction video for metatrader.

Thank Lisa

All the others were made on tradestation (not metatrader platform). The indicators look different. You should compare it to this one, which was recorded on mt4 (metatrader):

http://www.netp*icksllc.com/US*TInstructionalVideos/June1.htm

You will not see numbers, because the indicators not coded like that, thats why you should use the method I described 2 post above. You will see the numbers there.

Some rules:

1. New setup if new arrows show on 30m chart.

2. If a new setup shows up but the previous one is still valid (has not reached the the 1x short or long target - the 1. closer arrow to entries), you don't follow that.

3. when you see the setup, you put a buy stop order and a sell stop order at the level of (upper and lower) boxes (same as entry prices taken from data window) and you place a stop loss at the other box ( you should have set 0.0 at the "incrvalue" of the SwingCalc indicator - this will put the stoploss of buy stop to the sell stop value, vica versa)

4. 1x targets are the first arrows upwards for buy, downwards for sells. You should close part of trade here. (half for example). And you can go for the 2x target, and put stoploss to breakeven.

5. if you are stopped out before reaching the 1x level, you will enter with the other stop order into the market at the same time.

I havent traded it yet, so if you find mistake, please comment on it. I just wanted to summerize it.

Hello all,

This is like a hedging system based on pivots. The signals stay until trigered. It probabaly is a good method but without the manual, it will be difficult. One problem though is I get many arrows all over the chart as against the very few in the video. There is more to this method than available here....I think so.

Cheers all.

yes you are absolutely right about that. buy at top of swing and sell at bottom of swing. target and stoploss is hight (1x, 2x) of swing. they use tick 610 charts, which is not available on metatrader. The guyon video with the metatrader uses 30 min charts. If one setup was not invalidated (price hasn't reached 1x levels on any side), you don't go to next setup. They prefer to trade stocks with it I think, and they look for pairs, which move a lot.

Re: Ultimate Swing Trader Blog Videos

I was trying to find ways to download the flash video from the website, but was unable to, so I did a screen video capture.

Enjoy. :)

Trading Set Ups:

http://www.4shared.com/file/114396745/44ddf8d3/US-T_tradingsetups.html

June 01, Instructional Video:

http://www.4shared.com/file/114423051/2efea95/US_T_instructionalvideo.html

Let me know if there's any problems. Videos were too big, so I had to convert it from avi to mp4. I apologize if the quality is too low.

The second video is downloaded directly and is in .swf format

*Update:

Thanks to iltc2001, I tried downloading another video directly and it works. Still doesn't work for the trade set up video though.

Quote from iltc2001 "If you are using Firefox as your web browser. Just go to Tools, Page Info, Media Tab. Click on the

Flash video (.swf) then Save as to your PC."

I was trying to find ways to download the flash video from the website, but was unable to, so I did a screen video capture.

Enjoy. :)

Trading Set Ups:

http://www.4shared.com/file/114396745/44ddf8d3/US-T_tradingsetups.html

June 01, Instructional Video:

http://www.4shared.com/file/114423051/2efea95/US_T_instructionalvideo.html

Let me know if there's any problems. Videos were too big, so I had to convert it from avi to mp4. I apologize if the quality is too low.

The second video is downloaded directly and is in .swf format

*Update:

Thanks to iltc2001, I tried downloading another video directly and it works. Still doesn't work for the trade set up video though.

Quote from iltc2001 "If you are using Firefox as your web browser. Just go to Tools, Page Info, Media Tab. Click on the

Flash video (.swf) then Save as to your PC."

Can you please link here the "trade set up" video you are talking about.

Can you please link here the "trade set up" video you are talking about.

hxxp://www.net*picksllc.com/ust/USTTradeSetups06092009.html

Let me know if you find out how to download it. Thanks :)

hxxp://www.netp*icksllc.com/ust/US*TTradeSetups06092009.swf

just changed the ending :)

hey kopaszn, I tried that before, but it didn't work. It just loaded it up on my firefox. Maybe it's just me. :((

Thanks for helping though. :)

hey kopaszn, I tried that before, but it didn't work. It just loaded it up on my firefox. Maybe it's just me. :((

Thanks for helping though. :)

Maybe because I did it under osx, but it worked like a charm here.

Ok, On windows, if you have Total Commander (shareware is also fine, you just have to press buttons when it starts) you have to press ctr-N, paste the link there (with swf ending in the pop-up window) and should save the file. I can try this out later, but it should work.

Re: [Req] Ultimate Swing Trader

mind games and waste of time for now ....

if that user comes and makes 5-6 more irrelevant posts though, you should just ban them

Sorry for not letting everyone know that I had pm'd the user that asked me too so they may post the necessary links on the sight. No need to get hostile. :o Again I appologize for not letting everyone know what I had done.

Thanks,

• 3 weeks later...

Is there a template or? I have tried to load the indicators and remove in different combos and it does NOT look like the example? Any help here plz.

Fish

I'm using this template on H1 timeframe:

hxxp://rapid*share*com/files/257710247/swing.tpl

Entry: Green/Red lines.. confirm with NP_Direction (green/red line) crossing NP_MOM (yellow line).

• 1 month later...

This system has me very intrigued but I cant seem to understand it there are so many things on the screen it is hard to make anything out. Does anyone have any experiance with this system? Does it even work? The tradestaion version looks so nice and simple but the metatrade looks cluttered. :berbusa: