Forex Day Monster

regarding Super ADX u should know that the initial indicator was no build for MT4

I build the Mt4 version a year ago or so and the biggest problem was platform freezing because of the complex mathematical algorithms.

Putting it on many charts is not he smartest way to go :D

Loopyno

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

regarding Super ADX u should know that the initial indicator was no build for MT4

I build the Mt4 version a year ago or so and the biggest problem was platform freezing because of the complex mathematical algorithms.

Putting it on many charts is not he smartest way to go :D

Loopyno

Yeah, between FDM and SuperADX, my CPU is working very hard. I have couple of PCs and I use one of PC to monitor only SuperADX on multiple charts for the signal. It is reliable indicators (FDM and SuperADX) for me to enter and exit the trade, I am willing to work with it for now.

Impresive, loopyno. Is it your version thats been posted?? Wish there was alerts to go with it, preferably like email alerts, then u could have the charts split between 3-4 platforms, and just refer to chart when needed!!

Thanks

If you are talking about SuperADX, it already has an option for email. You can go to SuperADX thread and get the latest SuperADX for MT4.

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/6856-%28req%29-Super-ADX/page14

Edited by fx4_ever

Yeah, between FDM and SuperADX, my CPU is working very hard. I have couple of PCs and I use one of PC to monitor only SuperADX on multiple charts for the signal. It is reliable indicators (FDM and SuperADX) for me to enter and exit the trade, I am willing to work with it for now.

If you are talking about SuperADX, it already has an option for email. You can go to SuperADX thread and get the latest SuperADX for MT4.

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/6856-%28req%29-Super-ADX/page14

i am curious

on what timeframe are u using Super ADX? Do you find its signals reliable?

Loopyno

Impresive, loopyno. Is it your version thats been posted?? Wish there was alerts to go with it, preferably like email alerts, then u could have the charts split between 3-4 platforms, and just refer to chart when needed!!

Thanks

hey pardy

well i could program that but doing that will affect Steve ... which is my friend and was very generous to me ...

so u can imagine it is very hard for me to do that :( I am willing to help in any other way then this :)

Loopyno

i am curious

on what timeframe are u using Super ADX? Do you find its signals reliable?

Loopyno

Using it on 15 min since that is the TF that I am trading. I saw your post that you've mentioned Steve is your friend. Perhaps, he could give you more reliable way to use SuperADX than any of us here. To be honest, manual that came with the package isn't very clear.

Anyway, to respect "Texan" and many other contributors for this thread, we should focus with Forex Day Monster strategy and how we can use the system to get most of pips. This doesn't mean we can't talk about other supporting indicators we can use with FDM system, but I see more people talking about other indicators and less FDM.

wanrayman, Can you share how do you determined to re-enter your trade? Example: YOu sometime take 2 entries on same pair. From what I gather, you may be adding your position or you close your first position and re-enter. Maybe both...

Would you explain your method? How and why? Thanks,

Hi fx4_ever,

Do you use SuperADX just for exit? Do you use it for entry? Let say, FDM appears a green arrow. Do you check on SuperADX to confirm the red bar has appeared first?

By the way, I have found a similiar system called ProFX v2 (http://www.forexeasystems.com/forex_ea_softwares/profx/). Have you tried this?

Thanks for your advice.

Edited by alankw88

Hi:

E/J trade. + 46 pips

http://i27.tinypic.com/poqbb.png

Hi fx4_ever,

Do you use SuperADX just for exit? Do you use it for entry? Let say, FDM appears a green arrow. Do you check on SuperADX to confirm the red bar has appeared first? Depends... see above chart. That is the chart that I took E/J trade today. This entry was given by FDM and all signal was lined up and I took the trade. This particular trade, I target support area (white dottied line) and as you see, shortly after entry, It reached the target.

Now, after I closed the trade, SuperADX showing that it is end of the trend. Now, if FDM gives signal to go long, I may consider to take the trade. But, I preferred to see SuperADX at the same time near my exit.

By the way, I have found a similiar system called ProFX v2 (http://www.forexeasystems.com/forex_ea_softwares/profx/). Have you tried this? No, I haven't. Have you try it long?

Thanks for your advice.

Edited by fx4_ever

Nice Trade fx4_ever which pairs are you trading?
I scan all majors + e/J (about 6-7 pairs). then, see which one signals first. Once I get the signal, I analyze if it is good trade for me to take or not. I do not take trade if it is signaling to go toward to S/R (white dots) if there's no room to move. I pass this kind of trade. Because if price move to S/R, it seems to bounced from there and sometime, ended up reversing.

alankw88, where I can find ProFX v2 ?

I only found v1 and not v2.

Yup, the different between v1 and v2 is only the email alert enabled in v2. The signal appears and logic is same as v1.

I'm testing 3 systems (FDM, Profx and Stealth) now. So far, I've noticed that Stealth system is giving early signal than FDM and Profx by 3 to 4 bars early. But, Stealth has more false signal compared the others two system.

I personally like both Stealth and FDM with stealth being my favorite. On the surface it may seem like there are many false signals with stealth but just like with FDM if you follow the rules and pay close attention to a divergence in the stealth signal and the stealth hyrbid indicator you will filter out many false signals. Also pay attention to volume like the instructions say and you will filter out even more bad trades. If you are using Stealth V3 with pivots you will filter out just about as many false signals as possible without going overboard. This of course doesnt mean you won't have losing trades but they will be manageable. I average about 2-3k pips a month between all the recomended pairs in the instructions. Also somewhere on this board is a copy of the ultimate stealth forex guide with is very useful.

PS: as a note I would rank Stealth and FDM as the better of the three systems. I have trades stelath the longest for over a year with Pro & FDM coming in at about 6 months

I personally like both Stealth and FDM with stealth being my favorite. On the surface it may seem like there are many false signals with stealth but just like with FDM if you follow the rules and pay close attention to a divergence in the stealth signal and the stealth hyrbid indicator you will filter out many false signals. Also pay attention to volume like the instructions say and you will filter out even more bad trades. If you are using Stealth V3 with pivots you will filter out just about as many false signals as possible without going overboard. This of course doesnt mean you won't have losing trades but they will be manageable. I average about 2-3k pips a month between all the recomended pairs in the instructions. Also somewhere on this board is a copy of the ultimate stealth forex guide with is very useful.

PS: as a note I would rank Stealth and FDM as the better of the three systems. I have trades stelath the longest for over a year with Pro & FDM coming in at about 6 months

Thanks for the detail post. It really is helpful information indeed! I shall look into Stealth system.. :)

Yeah quite tru but i got one on the GPBUSD today for about 20 pips, confirming it with Stealth FOrex, it is almost similar to Forex Monster but I think it gives us a little earlier in signal.. maybe somone wants to confirm it

Yeah, exactly. I placed an order G/U and it reached about 20 pips positive and reversed right after GBP news. This shows I should have closed before the news and while I was in positive :( Lesson learned! I ended up closing with Breakeven (actually, I closed at loss due to the slippage). I reversed the order, but just few pips after, it stalled. I have to run out and can't monitor the trade, so I closed the trade and ended up today with +1 pip. yahooooooo!!! LOL. Well, always tomorrow, right?

Hi detrader,

Would you mind to share which timeframe you trade by using Stealth? I'm using M30 for all 3 systems.

While I do believe the Stealth system has one way to trade the 30m time frame the main system is built around the 15m time frame which is what I trade it on. I do remember looking at the 30m charts with it and found it was less profitable but I can't seem to find my notes as to why that was the case. I believe I started with FDM because I was looking for something to trade on the 1H and 30m time frames and found that I liked it for both of those. I am also looking at another system on the 30m that I picked up form ebay a while back but I havent had the time to watch the charts with it like I have with other systems

Hi detrader:

I forgot to ask you a couple of questions. What do you mean Stealth v3 with pivot? I found this system from here (indo-investasi) and it shows v10 on some of the indicators. I just want to make sure I am testing the same system.

Also, do you follow instruction to the "T" or do you add some of your own modification to achieve those nice pips? Would you share how your normal trading for the day like? Thanks,

Hi detrader:

I forgot to ask you a couple of questions. What do you mean Stealth v3 with pivot? I found this system from here (indo-investasi) and it shows v10 on some of the indicators. I just want to make sure I am testing the same system.

Also, do you follow instruction to the "T" or do you add some of your own modification to achieve those nice pips? Would you share how your normal trading for the day like? Thanks,

I v10 is not the newest release but it is close. v10.3 is the most current release of Stealth but I am not sure if it is available here or one of the other boards or not. I pretty much stick to the rules 100% and the only change I made was to use a large mt4 brokers so I get a better picture of the true trading volume (MB Trading is my MT4 broker of choice for this). Other than that I stick to rules along with using some of the info found in the ultimate stealth forex guide that can be found on here. My days all vary depending on what I have to do that day but I try to trade both the Londond & US sessions and stop trading after about 3pm EST. If I know a day is going to be busy I may skip it all together and just use FDM on the 30m or 1H charts so my screen time is reduced.