Forex Day Monster

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guys, do not understand what u mean by system stucks with system, i am running it on my system which is an Intel I7, how about u guys i do not seem to have any problem, maybe when i start loading more indicators, when i click thru the charts, it may lag a little, is that what u are facing guys. I feel after going through the system, there are really a lot of choppy signals,

hi guys, good system/thread.

im going to be trading it on the asian - EJ, UJ and AU.

ill post my results.

dead investor - bad luck!. can i suggest you are trading againsed the trend.

take a look at the GU 4hr or daily chart. you can see a strong bulltrend followed by a retracement. this may be a correction or a new bear trend, but while its going down (your ma's show this) were in a down trend. the trend is your friend.

gd luck

hi guys, good system/thread.

im going to be trading it on the asian - EJ, UJ and AU.

ill post my results.

dead investor - bad luck!. can i suggest you are trading againsed the trend.

take a look at the GU 4hr or daily chart. you can see a strong bulltrend followed by a retracement. this may be a correction or a new bear trend, but while its going down (your ma's show this) were in a down trend. the trend is your friend.

gd luck

As far as what I've experience, Asian session doesn't work out too well for me. Once in a while, I was able to ride the trend that started during the Asian session, but most of the time, UK - US session works out the best.

hi fx4_ever

do you start looking for signals during UK open? or when UK and US overlap?

I start looking around late Asian session going into UK. if I found the set up, I put order in and stay in until it close. Then, I will not look for another one during UK session. I will consider it for UK session's trading. Again, I will look for one more time late UK session hour going into US. Most likely, I will see setup near or slightly after US news. If it looks good, I will take the trade. I always look for S/R area (my target) from where setup is happening. If it is too close, I will consider that doesn't have the room to move, so I will skip that trade. My experience, it usually reach S/R and reverse. So, I rather not take the chance.

• 3 months later...

Hi,

Thanks wanrayman, fx4_ever, detrader and others for sharing and giving your thoughts on this system. I was wondering how are you guys doing as we approach the end of this year with this system. Your inputs are appreciated.

Also fx4_ever and others that have issues with the CPU with the template. As mentioned somewhere..Go to your MT4 Tool->Options->Chart and change the number of bars and in charts history parameters of both to 2000 and restart the MT4, it works well. I can open up to 4 charts without any issues on a single MT4.

Hi,

Thanks wanrayman, fx4_ever, detrader and others for sharing and giving your thoughts on this system. I was wondering how are you guys doing as we approach the end of this year with this system. Your inputs are appreciated.

Also fx4_ever and others that have issues with the CPU with the template. As mentioned somewhere..Go to your MT4 Tool->Options->Chart and change the number of bars and in charts history parameters of both to 2000 and restart the MT4, it works well. I can open up to 4 charts without any issues on a single MT4.

Hi:

Yeah, it's still going strong and almost everyday, making pips :)

My PC can't handle too many of FDM templates, so I ended up only putting 1 pair (gbpusd) on the chart and the other pairs on separate PC for just scanning purpose. But, gbpusd alone makes consistant profit, so I am ok with it. FDM S/R indicator is pretty heavy on PC, but that is what helps me to exit my trade, so I am using it.