• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok guys here's the trade today

g/u = -24pips

g/u = +27pips

e/g = +19pips

e/j = -12pips

u/c = +50pips (news) its awesome how this method could predict the market for news release out of 10 news i've traded 8 hit my target (50pips) while the other 2 hit stop loss at 15 pips..

awesome trades for this week!!!!

see u guys next week and thanks for checking this thread...

For those that say the indicators repaint, this is only true on the surface. by their very nature multi time frame indicators will repaint until the current candle/bar on that time frame closes. This is only true when looking at higher timeframes that what you are currently on. For instance, say your looking at the 30m time frame right when a new 4H candle starts, that indicator can change colors for up to 8 - 30m candles on the 30m chart. However once the new 4H candle is closed the colors will set to whatever direction the trend is headed. This is just how it works.

So does it repaint? i.e. do the indicators repaint after that candle closes?

ok guys here's the trade today

g/u = -24pips

g/u = +27pips

e/g = +19pips

e/j = -12pips

u/c = +50pips (news) its awesome how this method could predict the market for news release out of 10 news i've traded 8 hit my target (50pips) while the other 2 hit stop loss at 15 pips..

awesome trades for this week!!!!

see u guys next week and thanks for checking this thread...

You had a great week! Are you trading only the 30min charts? And what pairs do you trade?

Thanks

Matt

I thought my post explained it all bu7t I am guilty of not always fully explaining myself. By their nature MTF may repaint but only the number of bars/dots/lines/whatever that equal the time length of the higher time frame candle. Once the higher timeframe candle closes the colors are set. This holds true for ALL multi-timeframe indicators used on lower time frames to show information that goes on in the higher timeframe charts. For example if your using an idicator that is showing you what goes on during the 4H time frame on the 1H it can repaint up to 4 bars or dots or whatever it is using to represent that higher time frame if that trend changes direction. so to make it easy 4 dots/bars/whatever on the 1H time frame equal one 4H candle and the trend can change anytime ont he 4H but it wont show it until the candle closes

so it doesnt repaint so much as it shows the correct change in trend but the change wont lock in until that higher candle closes. Watch a colored MACD for any timeframe and the histogram may change color several times during a candle until the candle closes.

Edited by detrader

You had a great week! Are you trading only the 30min charts? And what pairs do you trade?

Thanks

Matt

just e/u, e/j, g/u and eur/gbp... only trade usd/cad and usd/jpy on news related.. and yes only 30m charts.. found it that 15m is too fast for me and 1h is too long.. hihihihi... not to mention the stop loss on the 1h chart is too big for me...

just e/u, e/j, g/u and eur/gbp... only trade usd/cad and usd/jpy on news related.. and yes only 30m charts.. found it that 15m is too fast for me and 1h is too long.. hihihihi... not to mention the stop loss on the 1h chart is too big for me...

I have been trading the FDM on a demo account but on the 15 min chart but I found that I was always at the computer and with a two year old it is very hard. So I think I will try the 30 min chart starting tomorrow morning. I was trading the GBP/USD, EUR/USD, EUR/JPY, USD/JPY, USD/CHF, USD/CAN.

Not to get off topic and I will only mention this once out of respect for your thread but for the last 3 week I have been trading live The 3 Trades A Day Trading System and I have been making about 30 pips a day and in about 3-5 hours I am done trading for the day. If people want to know more they can PM me.

I have been reviewing the setups over last week and if we wait for the 4 Hrs Osc. to line up we only get about 4-5 trades. I read in the manual that you could leave the 4 Hrs. Osc. and just trade with the others and the trade pickup and we would make some nice pips but we also would increase our risk as well.

I have been reviewing the setups over last week and if we wait for the 4 Hrs Osc. to line up we only get about 4-5 trades. I read in the manual that you could leave the 4 Hrs. Osc. and just trade with the others and the trade pickup and we would make some nice pips but we also would increase our risk as well.

yeah sort of... its a really fits me well.. as it has its SL and entry is clear..

btw i PM'd u to find out bout the system u were talkin about..

today's trade..

e/g = +17pips

g/u = +22pips

u/cad = +12pips and +34pips (1st lot bought at the open of the next candle, second bought during pullback)

excellent trades taken today..

Are you trading the default hours in the FDM? I never thought of looking at the EUR/GBP. I didn't think it moved all that much but you are taking some nice pips from it.

I seen that you PM me but I don't have enough post but I'm working on it. I will get back to you in a day or so.

Matt

Honestly speaking, I have never experience that Forex Day Monster yet. But based on what I have read on the internet once I surf, Forex Day Monster is designed for the trader who likes to trade smaller time frames like 5, 15 and 30 minute charts. Like Forex Profit Monster, Forex Day Monster is a custom day trading system designed for the free MT4 professional trading platform.

Honestly speaking, I have never experience that Forex Day Monster yet. But based on what I have read on the internet once I surf, Forex Day Monster is designed for the trader who likes to trade smaller time frames like 5, 15 and 30 minute charts. Like Forex Profit Monster, Forex Day Monster is a custom day trading system designed for the free MT4 professional trading platform.

u're right dianamonte03 ;)

ok today's trade was a bit hectic.. real adrenaline~ hihihihi...

u/chf = -11 pips

e/j = +12 pips

g/u = -28pips (short) / + 32pips (long)

e/u = -17pips (long) / -22pips (short) / +128PIPS!!!!!!!!! (long) <---- this was awesome!!!

so here shows that no system is perfect... i do have losses and i'm not afraid to show it...

i believe the holy grail of trading and trading system is.. believing in YOUR SYSTEM!

when u get hit with minus pips dont give up! keep on going and soon patience pays!

cenation! never give up! (btw john cena was awesome on monday night raw~) yes i know it sounds childish -_- but who cares.. at least i made 128 pips!

Hi wanayman, way to go.. that was a good run, may i know what sort of SL do you give yourself? Are u using an EA to manage your trades

You need to read the manual to understand the SL. But I personally wait for BUY/SEE presure 1 AND 2 to turn the color in the other direction. The max pips I lost was only 25-30 pips with a major more.

You need to read the manual to understand the SL. But I personally wait for BUY/SEE presure 1 AND 2 to turn the color in the other direction. The max pips I lost was only 25-30 pips with a major more.

totally agree with greentrader~ i use the exact same thing...

no vicqua i dont use any EA in my trading.. as i mention in the beginning of this thread i'm doing this full time.. so i have time to monitor the chart..

totally agree with greentrader~ i use the exact same thing...

no vicqua i dont use any EA in my trading.. as i mention in the beginning of this thread i'm doing this full time.. so i have time to monitor the chart..

totally agree with green trader... i use the exact same way to put my SL...

no vicqua i dont use any EA to manage my trade.. as i mention in the begining of this thread.. i trade full time.. so i have time to manage my account..

thanks chrisbenjy~