Forex Day Monster

Re: Forex Day Monster

Hey guys!

Which is the actual version of Forex Profit Monster that you actually use daily to make money with it?

Because I have tried all the above three, but they don't exactly look like the original from the forexprofitmonster.com site. See:

You have to change some , coz you on a 5 digit Broker.

ah I remember all levels in the MA indicator , you have to change (one more zero) 21 --> 210 and so on!

cheers

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to change some , coz you on a 5 digit Broker.

ah I remember all levels in the MA indicator , you have to change (one more zero) 21 --> 210 and so on!

Thanks for this info, I'll see if i can get the ADR indicator working. Also by removing the ADX Trend Power indicator from the template this seems to make the charts run faster, as well as the S/R indi.

Thanks for this info, I'll see if i can get the ADR indicator working. Also by removing the ADX Trend Power indicator from the template this seems to make the charts run faster, as well as the S/R indi.

WilteredFire, if you have prob , coz this system use a lot of cpu power, then change the sum of candle in your charts, after the cpu not must calculate so much.

go MT4-> Tools -> Options -> Charts -> and change the number in the windows for Max bars in history and Max bars in chart.

I use only 2000 thats enough, 2000 hrs thats ~ 83 days / 5 days the week , so you have ~ 4month data

on my netbook I use only 500 bars ~1 1/2 months data

cheers

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can somebody tell which indicators i need to change because i have also 5 digit broker and it looks totally different then the authors 1

Hope someone can give me the infon thanks kudos for the 1 who helps \m/

You have to change , coz you on a 5 digit Broker. all levels in the MA indicator ,

change (one more zero) 21 --> 210 and so on!

cheers

• 4 weeks later...
Guys, does anybody still use this system? I used it in 2009 with great results. I know, repaints, etc, but I could handle it.

Anybody?

Hi Navigator...You mentioned 'used it' in the past-tense. Are you not using it anymore? If so why? And if you are still using it can you please share the recent results.

Edited by learnnew05

I stopped using it becouse it often missed big moves. But when I used it, I made about 30-60 pips a day in average. I was wondering if someone uses it recently and would be kind to inform about the results in 2010.

Wow... 30-60 Pips average a day...Many in this forum would kill for that kind of an average...I am adding it to my test list. Will start testing it right away.

Yes, I used it on 4 pairs: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF and USDJPY between 7:30-15:00 GMT. And no trade at news time. I filtered sometimes the trades and haven't traded every possibilities. I put the SL on last swing high (or max 30 pips) and didn't close a trade if the indi repaint..

navigator, or anyone else with success on FDM, which time frame (4 hour, 1 hour, 30 min, 15 min) have you used?

• 2 months later...