S.T.A.R (SuperTradeSystem) Trading System

I understand why you would write "bored and confused" but what you need to do is go through each individual section in order and if you hit a road block, ask for help right there until you move on. Don't bother with the videos, just read and follow along.

StanP, I assume that was frustration writing, so please if you are going to declare something BS, at very least, have a valid reason or it just makes you seem stu#id which I am sure you are not.

Try and put your problems in writing and people will help.

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest David1713006337
I understand why you would write "bored and confused" but what you need to do is go through each individual section in order and if you hit a road block, ask for help right there until you move on. Don't bother with the videos, just read and follow along.

StanP, I assume that was frustration writing, so please if you are going to declare something BS, at very least, have a valid reason or it just makes you seem stu#id which I am sure you are not.

Try and put your problems in writing and people will help.

I agree with my friend here. The video is somewhat of a help and you should review it one time before you study the instructions. When you read the instructions and get stumped, take a break then return with a fresh mind. Sometime during the learning process, go through the video which may help you to clear up something you didn't understand in the pdf instructions.

One cannot say that this is BS if you don't understand it, (although to date, I've never heard anyone say it was BS). I will be the first to say that if you don't understand it, it's not the system but one's ability to effectively learn the system. The trading system works fantastic, one just needs to commit to learning the system. Let me put it to you this way...if I told you that if you learn the system, you can make $50,000 usd the within the first year trading it, would you then commit yourself to learning it?;)

I agree with my friend here. The video is somewhat of a help and you should review it one time before you study the instructions. When you read the instructions and get stumped, take a break then return with a fresh mind. Sometime during the learning process, go through the video which may help you to clear up something you didn't understand in the pdf instructions.

One cannot say that this is BS if you don't understand it, (although to date, I've never heard anyone say it was BS). I will be the first to say that if you don't understand it, it's not the system but one's ability to effectively learn the system. The trading system works fantastic, one just needs to commit to learning the system. Let me put it to you this way...if I told you that if you learn the system, you can make $50,000 usd the within the first year trading it, would you then commit yourself to learning it?;)

Only $100,000 per year ....will make me to do that...:) just kidding. Seriously I'm trying my best...but I do not see how I can find all the points unless by watching the chart all day.

If the market in flat mode than it becomes almost impossible.

Guest David1713006337
"Let me put it to you this way...if I told you that if you learn the system, you can make $50,000 usd the within the first year trading it, would you then commit yourself to learning it?"

Interesting ...

The main idea is : I do not want to waste time learning something useless .99% of material shared on this forum is ABSOLUTELY USELESS! Ok thanks to a good member (who wants to remain anonim) I manage to get a rough explanation for the system ...can someone please post a chart with an ACTUAL setup? I want to see on the chart the PIVOT,the flip,another flip?a cut.,the move after the cut ,the trend extreme etc....

I would really appreciate any help.I need to visualize the chart to actually learn it.Reading about a cut a flip the ma should be good knows where is useless....

The PDF instructions includes examples of this in sections. The video also has examples of this too.

Guest David1713006337
PS: when I say an actual setup I mean a chart with the main pivot right down to the actual trade ENTRY AND EXIT and STOP LOSS.

Thank you

Also I need answers to questions like:

Have you had a loss? How much (in pips) was it?

On average how many pips do you make on a "average"trade?

Do you consider IT IS WORTH THE TIME AND EFFORT TO LEARN AND BE GOOD USING THIS SYSTEM?

Thank you again

You may want to consider reading the whole pdf instructions and video for the examples.

Yes, I've had a loss but they are very few. They were not many pips at all.

Average pips in a trade depends on the time frame and tolerance. It's not the pips that makes you money, it's the lot sizes.

This system is the best commercial sold manually traded forex system available. This means that it's worth the time and effort to learn the system.

In the US, high school seniors are preparing themselves to enter a college or university to study for the next 4 years to be able to make $30,000 upon completion of their higher education (that's if they can get a job right after school). You have the ability to make more than that if you dedicate 30 days (taking your time of course) to learn this system with the information passed down in the two S.T.A.R. threads in this forum.

Guest David1713006337
Thanks for your post David you got me interested in the system now

Thanks for the reply 20cm. My reason for pushing this system is that I know people are going to get frustrated because they believe this system is too difficult to learn. I want them to know that this system can be learned and they should motivate themselves to not giving up. When I purchased the system, I wanted to give up many times but I knew this was the best forex system and If I pushed myself to learn it, life as I knew it was about to change. I'm proof that it can be learned and I want to push others into not giving up also.

When I was a moderator on this forum, my signature was: "If you want to be a rich trader, do what rich traders do". I still believe in this saying.

Guest David1713006337
ALso does anybody know anything about the new version? Is it true that there are no more MA's just some arrows???

The MA's will always exist but I think someone made a template (in the subscription section) that produces arrows if I recall.

Ok so after reading this thread i've decided to give this system a try as it does look quite good.

I spent alot of yesterday and today learning the system and feel i have a pretty decent understanding of it.

However, to find a complete(primary, flip, 2nd, cut & extreme) setup on the charts seems quite rare to me. Reversals from main pivot to main pivot don't just follow this setup and often their seems to be reversals that if you waited for this setup you would miss it.

I've also seen that it happens where there is a reversal signal and you change to the appropriate 13-68 cross template price very often does not retrace back to the purple line to give you an entry?

Do you just have to wait until one of these perfect setups happen, or is there an alternative way to enter?

Any thoughtswould be appreciated?

Thanks

Wes

Damn, my post is getting lost on these last two pages.

I know there are traders here who know this system properly, if you can help me with my queries that would be great thanks.

Wes

Thanks fxnizar, here is my previous post with my questions

Ok so after reading this thread i've decided to give this system a try as it does look quite good.

I spent alot of yesterday and today learning the system and feel i have a pretty decent understanding of it.

However, to find a complete(primary, flip, 2nd, cut & extreme) setup on the charts seems quite rare to me. Reversals from main pivot to main pivot don't just follow this setup and often their seems to be reversals that if you waited for this setup you would miss it.

I've also seen that it happens where there is a reversal signal and you change to the appropriate 13-68 cross template price very often does not retrace back to the purple line to give you an entry?

Do you just have to wait until one of these perfect setups happen, or is there an alternative way to enter?

Thanks

Wes

Guest David1713006337

This current thread is more of an interest and introduction to the system. Consider going to this thread where members started to post examples and are spending their time here now:

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/12897-S.T.A.R-%28SuperTradeSystem%29-Trading-System-Trade-setups

David 'ol buddy I know you make a few million form forex a year and have been doing so for some time but if I'm not being impolite could you tell us how much u make a month just from this system, is it your main trading system?

Thanks fxnizar, here is my previous post with my questions

Thanks

Wes

Dear Wesnel;

1. Rare setup...? its not.

We are currently have more that 40 incoming setup in the watch-list, more than 10 of them are in the state of Waiting to Retrace (Means valid pullback evaluation has been done). Therefore I observe closely not more than 3 pairs of my favorite, put price line alert and posting their development in the forum chat to share and have confirmation. I prefer Medium Term M5 to 4H. Many times the cut, pullback and retrace on 4h are also caught in lesser Time Frame such as M5 - M15.

Maybe it feels hard to search for a setup initially but when you familiar, it is just a glance between time frame. Initially I used flip-finder tool but later I just skim through TF. Observing 4H or D1 bars I could tell which smaller Time Frame the Flip occurred.

2. Alternate trade (out of perfect setup).

As in the book, Primary Setup is used to handle the Big Move / Trend Reversal. Its just the Motif (Elliott Wave) while we understand that Market spend 70% of its time for Correction. STAR didn't want you to sit tight waiting for 30% and miss 70% of good setup. We have secondary setup to handle it and now we have CSA-Continuation Signal Aggressive (a more aggressive approach) and 52s-temp to handle Corrective move.

Primary Setup aim for trend reversal, thus protect you from false entry when trend is nor reverse yet but just a little pullback. Why Primary setup less-often than secondary? because its the nature of the market. Trend are not so easy to forget, not so easy to reverse. Trend need to exhaust or running out of steam (which is caught by STAR)

But we'll miss many good corrective move... Not,

Corrective does happen.

Lets say you evaluate a pullback and failed for Primary s/u for any criteria. This evaluation result Continuation Signal and protect you from entry. But Continuation Signal doesn't mean the move will just continue straight away.

It does make a nice corrective move before resuming the trend.

This is how Secondary Setup, CSA and 52s template come to play. The move will not touch the strict Primary Setup criteria so its need to be loosen (this is what Secondary, CSA and 52s do)

Honestly, I indeed monitor all the pairs from watch-list that in the state of waiting for Move After Cut and Waiting for Pullback because many time I found that when a price made a CUT I could expect at least 2 corrective prior to reversal. Watch just 3 pairs and I could expect at least 6 corrective setup for a week.

Corrective on M5 could move until 60 pips, H1 could 100 - 200 pips and D1 corrective might come to 1000 pips, do the math.

Keep learning, its worth...

We are currently have more that 40 incoming setup in the watch-list, more than 10 of them are in the state of Waiting to Retrace (Means valid pullback evaluation has been done). Therefore I observe closely not more than 3 pairs of my favorite, put price line alert and posting their development in the forum chat to share and have confirmation. I prefer Medium Term M5 to 4H. Many times the cut, pullback and retrace on 4h are also caught in lesser Time Frame such as M5 - M15.

Muh,

I was just wondering how do you set a price line alert - meaning how do you know what price to put the alert on?

All the setups with w/r/t dont show anything except MP & TF...

What I am looking to do is only observe setups which are the closest to triggering an entry for the time being while I am learning, can you advise what status I would need to watch to do this? Then when I learn a little more I will monitor the trades which are two steps away from triggering entry and so on. Then in time hopefully I can find and evaluate full setups to share on the WL.

Thanks.

Muh,

I was just wondering how do you set a price line alert - meaning how do you know what price to put the alert on?

All the setups with w/r/t dont show anything except MP & TF...

What I am looking to do is only observe setups which are the closest to triggering an entry for the time being while I am learning, can you advise what status I would need to watch to do this? Then when I learn a little more I will monitor the trades which are two steps away from triggering entry and so on. Then in time hopefully I can find and evaluate full setups to share on the WL.

Thanks.

Once the traits are fully set until trend extreme, the only thing to look for is just pull back, when the pullback extreme done and price made a retrace then we could load x factor temp.

Whether pullback evaluation result Continuation, reversal, Secondary or CSA, my only concern now is just wait for the price to hit the purple line so I just put price line indicator close to the purple line. I could then evaluate other pairs or do something else waiting for alert.

Sorry I couldn't post any live setup (I believe it would be an incursion of someone's copyright). I could only have limited comment on historical setup.

We honored and thank Tom very much for sharing his incredible system and we would do our maximum effort for the shake of STC forum

Guest David1713006337
David 'ol buddy I know you make a few million form forex a year and have been doing so for some time but if I'm not being impolite could you tell us how much u make a month just from this system, is it your main trading system?

Hey old friend... miss chatting with you. I will send you this info by pm. This is the system I trade manually that makes the bread and butter. Trading full time is what gives me the big advantage with flexibility. Yes, I do trade in my p.j. in the morning...lol. When I first started using this system, I had FXDD as a non-ecn broker. When they started having re-quotes, I then switched to Dukascopy which gave me a good trading rate.

Thanks to my friend hermanhess (for making me think of this), I forgot to mention to members that are going to excel with this system, you'll want to trade with a reputable forex broker that won't give you re-quotes all the time. When you get to a certain trading balance you will start seeing re-quotes from brokers. It's at that point that you look for a ecn broker that will give you better rates and no re-quotes. I use Dukascopy for my broker. When I joined, one needed a $50,000 account to open an account. Now they only require a $1,000 for starting balance. When you reach around the 20 standard lot sizes with your non-ecn brokers, switch to a ecn broker like Dukascopy.

This is the first time I heard about this system. I check the offers and I can say it has a good features and offers that could help me in my trading activities. i will certainly include this system in my list and will try it soon after I am done with the demo account I have right now.

http://imagicon.info/cat/3-4/1.gifhttp://imagicon.info/cat/3-8/1.gifhttp://imagicon.info/cat/3-5/1.gifhttp://imagicon.info/cat/3-1/1.gifhttp://imagicon.info/cat/3-6/1.gifhttp://imagicon.info/cat/3-2/1.gifhttp://imagicon.info/cat/3-3/1.gif

Guest David1713006337
Is it a real STAR or some sort of scam?

http://universe4x.com/product.php?id_product=133

Hey Stan..this is the same system but not sure how someone is able to sell it for the low price of $5.95 USD. The instructions state that "Please note that you do not need an activation code for this version. Works any number of Live/Demo accounts!". I can't find anything about the company that is selling this system and there is no contact email address to view, address nor phone number. There is no information on their so-called secured payment system which scares me. Giving them your credit card info may be risky. I wonder if it's the old system or the most updated one.

Edited by David

Is it a real STAR or some sort of scam?

http://universe4x.com/product.php?id_product=133

who ever the owner of that site is he is also a member here and 's taken all the systems from our forum and tries to sell them on his site, if u notice all the systems he's selling they are all on the forum

I'm dead sure its the old version of STAR he's selling which he got from our forum

hey guys,

is someone who masters the system could tell us a few set-up(perhaps david or muhhatta) from last week. which pairs? what time frame ? beginning time ? end time ?

it could be usefull for newbies to identify the different stages of this method : prime stage , flip, second stage, cut and then trend extreme.

thanks

Dear Wesnel;

1. Rare setup...? its not.

Thanks Muhhatta, any advice helps.

I must say from all the earlier posts in this forum I was expecting the system to be really complicated and hard to grasp.

But if you just take a bit of time and read the ebook thoroughly and watch the videos it will make sense (might be a bit hard for newbies who don't yet have a sense for how the market moves), but i really am seeing that this is going to be good at catching the moves.

I will become a paid STAR member soon as i know there are quite a few things to learn from the member site/forum that aren't made clear in the early versions of the ebook or videos.

See you all there soon

Thanks Wes

Thanks Muhhatta, any advice helps.

I must say from all the earlier posts in this forum I was expecting the system to be really complicated and hard to grasp.

But if you just take a bit of time and read the ebook thoroughly and watch the videos it will make sense (might be a bit hard for newbies who don't yet have a sense for how the market moves), but i really am seeing that this is going to be good at catching the moves.

I will become a paid STAR member soon as i know there are quite a few things to learn from the member site/forum that aren't made clear in the early versions of the ebook or videos.

See you all there soon

Thanks Wes

Look at Post #34 of STAR-Setup thread, the picture you should look for is similar to it, that is a MP, Flip, Second stage, Cut, move after cut, trend ext and pullback. If later you developed you'll come to such question; if the band of MAs like this,, is this valid for a flip, cut etc...

Honestly fist time I watch the first video I got no point at all as Tom said the chart he chose was tricky. Later when I apply the book after the first reading and began to understand I come up with several question. I look back and forth the book and didn't find the answer then I watch the video again. This look-up back and forth of the book that made me understand the system.

The second time I watch the video is very much different. Since I already understand the system, I began to get the details that already been mentioned in the video but not in the book such as; valid pivot, valid flip, valid cut, mac and what MA color should be cross by price of a valid pullback.

Keep trying