Do you believe the brokers spread comparison

• 3 months later...

I don’t really believe that one is required to compare so much after he has already started with the broker but yes when we are new and it’s time to select the broker then we must compare things because that is what is going to lead us into finding a quality company and will allow us to make solid profits and that’s why I went with OctaFX only. They are regulated and also a multiple award winning company so we get the best chance of success with them.

The raw ECN spread will give my EA the best possible platform to trigger the orders.it's almost a years i held my ecn account with Tickmill which ensure my trading condition requirement, narrowest trading spreads, low mark up fees even for commision base broker.I take into consideration that most STPs have their chart prices marked up - that means that if my EA/Robot reads prices off the chart rather than market watch, then i might experience some triggering issues. By long time research about broker activity, thought I have chosen best brokerage service as my trading partner.

• 9 months later...

Unfortunately, I have seen maximum brokers are fraud on this spread issue. Because, in volatile condition they increase their trading spread size, that’s really unfortunate for me as a retail trader. Because, I needed an honest broker. Then I found TradingBanks broker is very truthful on this issue. Really, I have never found there extra trading spread but I get fixed trading spread at any condition of market.

• 5 weeks later...

I think we need to carefully checking spreads everytime as its the main reason why scalpers loose. I check spreads every time I trade with Hotforex using special spread EA which doesn't allow me to enter if spread is higher than 0.8 pip.

Can you share me your EA that show Spreads of majors and gold in one screen?

I think we need to carefully checking spreads everytime as its the main reason why scalpers loose. I check spreads every time I trade with Hotforex using special spread EA which doesn't allow me to enter if spread is higher than 0.8 pip.

Can you share me your EA that show Spreads of majors and gold in one screen?

I run spread indicator EA at Hotforex and just open several chart windows Oil and other pairs I need and basically I have all these spreads on my monitor. I think it should suit you too.

• 2 weeks later...

Each trader has a choice of the broker to be used, should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading will be used. if you choose scalping should choose a broker that allows trading concept such as this. I am now very comfortable in TICKMILL, I get low spreads which can be used to perform scalping technique without any restrictions, traders can execute orders under one second

I think when we talk about comparison of spread, it is MUST that we compare other things too, I mean by commission and cash back. Firstly this is such a cheap trick by certain brokers which claims to be lowest charging in this industry, but when you know reality, it is very ugly since they charge massive fees from us through commission, so that means all the low spread play is just a trick. I also like to put focus on cash back service, as it is also something that should be taken into note. I say OctaFX is in massive lead when you compare all parts, they have low spread starting from 0.2 pips, but important thing is, we don’t have to pay any commission while there is also 50% cash back as well!

its not about what i believe, i mean, if in doubt then do a manual comparison, its that simple. though in my opinion since i dont scalp much, spreads dont bother me really, since i mostly have swings and trades that lasts days.

How can we perform a manual comparison? Do you have a tool to do it?

I was refering to actually checking their spreads or if you know of people trading a certain broker, u can just ask them and compare to the broker you are using. but dont rely too much of the spread comparison that is shown, im not sure how good or realistic they are

I think there are so many sites which provide honest comparison, so we can obviously get all the info from there, I believe it is important that we judge any company by our own research since that’s the best way and obviously the most trusted way as well. I am working with OctaFX broker, I don’t need any site to tell me about their service, it is easily the best with having lowest spread which is just 0.1 pips starting point while there is also high leverage up to 1.500 and bonus up to 50%, but best thing is their quality service which have won them 14 awards in shortest time in history, it is just 4 years so that is really massive achievement.

I think independent spreads comparisons are fair and display accurate results but they doesn't reflect actual spreads and slippage your order will be filled with (and as we know it greatly depends on the lot size you enter the market). So I prefer to test platform myself rather than relying on these statistics or at least you them as a complementary information. My current broker Hotforex sometimes provides worse spreads on myfxbook but when it comes to actual execution then I think I receive best spreads I can wish to have.

Each broker seeks to provide the most benefit to the trader, now I try to be able to stabilize trading in TICKMILL. based on my experience is suitable to trade with scalping especially for ECN accounts. in addition, can now make changes to your account to an account free swap.

Comparison of spreads in the website like myfxbook provide an overview of the performance of the broker that will be used transparently and this will improve the performance of competing broker to give small spread and satisfactory for traders

• 3 weeks later...

Spread is mainly considered as an important financial too which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. In my trading career, I have chosen Trade12 regulated trading broker due to 0.1 pips lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies. So, my trading life is very much profitable.

some are accurate, you can tell, or you can simply compare, like lmfx the broker i recently trade offers spreads on eurusd at 1.4 on an average which i find really low, im talking about premium live accounts, other broker might have spread such as 1.6-1.8 and since most are STP (im not a fan of MM brokers) so expect spread widening during big moves which is normal really.

• 1 month later...

We should do complete comparison not just spread since that’s only way we will be able to find a really good broker. I work with FreshForex company and they’re not just having lowest spread, but they also have highest bonus offer of double deposit and most important thing, we can just see their Review Section, it show over 90% traders been satisfied! It’s simply unbelievable!

• 1 month later...

No, I don’t believe in spread comparison, I believe in complete comparison, I believe that if we wish to achieve anything then we need to have good broker and that’s not just been low spread, it’s complete package that we need. I go for FreshForex, it’s a complete package with Zero Spread account feature plus having bonuses and many other features, but most importantly they are trustworthy, so highly dependable.