Lower the cost of advertising

bullion

With so few members it is way to expensive.

Consider making it extremely low and raise it as we grow.

Some money coming in is better then no money.

Just keep ads duration low. 1 week max or something.

Just a thought.

Bullion

2Gets20Very fast 1x2 Cycler

tmegabanner.gif

Get Free Money with Mega TeamsNever a click other then to say hello. Join and PM me and I will show you the way!

Bullion, what do U mean ?

Why dun u state what is the cost, then suggest a price so admin can consider. No use U asking him to lower the price and when he lower it, you are still not happy, Just state your price and if admin agree to yours then everyone is happy.

I look around but could not find where is the cost to advertise here.

But IMO, since this forum has 300+ members only, a reasonable pric would be $5 per 2 weeks banner/text ad.

Bullion, what do U mean ?

Why dun u state what is the cost, then suggest a price so admin can consider. No use U asking him to lower the price and when he lower it, you are still not happy, Just state your price and if admin agree to yours then everyone is happy.

I look around but could not find where is the cost to advertise here.

But IMO, since this forum has 300+ members only, a reasonable pric would be $5 per 2 weeks banner/text ad.

Click advertise here at the top of the screen and click what size you would want.

$22.50 for one week for a banner add is high. What should the price be? It could be a dollar and that is better then raising zero dollars.

I'm sure this script cost money and hosting of course.

It is not up to me. They must decide what the cost should be.

Bullion

2Gets20Very fast 1x2 Cycler

tmegabanner.gif

Get Free Money with Mega TeamsNever a click other then to say hello. Join and PM me and I will show you the way!