MONEY MANAGEMENT

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i read information about money managerment. we need forcus risky or reward in this plan ? what is priority. with me i think we need manage risky firstly

I think the RM and MM is very important in forex. because with MM and RM are good then we can minimize the risk of forex. For that, we need to learn and practice for MM and RM. With MM and RM are better then any risk can be minimized well.

i read information about money managerment. we need forcus risky or reward in this plan ? what is priority. with me i think we need manage risky firstly

I agree with you. Managing risky is first thing that msut be thinked.

Registering our account on rebate system also help and minimize the risk in forex trading. I recommend all trader to registered their account through PrimeRebate first. You will get rebate what ever your trading result, in loss and profit, you will be paid by PrimeRebate.

I agree with you. Managing risky is first thing that msut be thinked.

Registering our account on rebate system also help and minimize the risk in forex trading. I recommend all trader to registered their account through PrimeRebate first. You will get rebate what ever your trading result, in loss and profit, you will be paid by PrimeRebate.

rebate is part of money management system, its good and must for our account in forex trading..

Risk management is one of the most key concepts to surviving as a forex trader. It is an easy concept to grasp for traders, but more difficult to actually apply. Brokers in the industry like to talk about the benefits of using leverage and keep the focus off of the drawbacks. This causes traders to come to the trading platform with the mindset that they should be taking large risk and aim for the big bucks. It seems all too easy for those that have done it with a demo account, but once real money and emotions come in, things change. This is where true risk management is important.
Controlling losses

now i am comfortable to trade in Forex Market ( using Armada Markets ) because that is a good job for us if implementing a good Money Management

Money management is very important. Without good money management and good application, we can not maximize our capital in forex trading. Try to hone our money management skill using minimal amount, such as welcome bonus from Armada Markets.

Money management is very vital in forex trading, You can keep a personal jpounal where you can keep your records according to your need, good money management will help to concentrate more on trading.

• 2 weeks later...
Money management is very vital in forex trading, You can keep a personal jpounal where you can keep your records according to your need, good money management will help to concentrate more on trading.

Right, money management is very important for traders because with the money management will give us the opportunity to better manage the account, for it is now , Currently I am participating in Armada Markets demo contest and link

Money management in Forex trading is the term given to describe the various aspects of managing your risk and reward on every trade you make. If you don’t fully understand the implications of money management as well as how to actually implement money management techniques, you have a small chance of becoming a consistently profitable trader. We can use demo account to learn it.

FreshForex - fresh view on money

Money management in Forex trading is the term given to describe the various aspects of managing your risk and reward on every trade you make. If you don’t fully understand the implications of money management as well as how to actually implement money management techniques, you have a very slim chance of becoming a consistently profitable trader.

• 3 weeks later...

Lack of money management will make you not see another day as a forex trader. www.freshforex.com has a trained staff of money managers who will educate too on how to avoid exposing too much of your cash to the market.

yes, if we lack a good money management then we will get a loss in forex. in a good Forex money management is very important, because by having good money management so we can try to trade with leverage. especially if we trade using the trading capital of $ 1 in freshforex then we need to have a good MM if we wanted more time when trading.

FreshForex - fresh view on money

making a good money management can help us making decision in trading. we can control our emotional decision by following our trading plan and money management. i think we also need to do analysis before trading when we can make decision before trading we can make order quickly and can avoid our emotions. I like a trader who win " Trader Of The Nonth Contest" in Armada Markets. They using a good money management and now they can get a huge profit

• 3 weeks later...

Money management is the solution of success. The all professional Forex traders always follow the money management rules in every time. As a result, only they can earn consistent profit. On the other hand, which traders want to make double their capital within very short time. Surely, they lose their trading capital. By the way, I had leaned the basic knowledge about the Forex market to read ‘Free Forex eBook’ of GCI Financial trading broker. I also know the market general rules by reading this effective trading book. Knowledge is the main weapon of success. Therefore, the all Forex educated Forex traders are consistent profitable Forex trader. I always open my new trade after making my analysis. I believe trades big capital is valueless without enough Forex knowledge.