[REQ] Gary Dayton - Deep Practice

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

can't help but made an account just to post this

having reviewed the d33p pr@ct!ce videos, including a couple free ones on his sites, i would not recommend them if one is new to the methodology. In these videos the part where hes doing playback, he was trading every swing available regardless of context, e.g. in a HTF downtrend, going long at support without any sort of CoB, when there was no demand in the market....because he studied the chart before class. One can learn to trade the wrong way if new at this and be confused why hes not trading the way he teaches.

Go watch GD's other stuff, much better.

Edited by throwaway2020

• 2 months later...
can't help but made an account just to post this

having reviewed the d33p pr@ct!ce videos, including a couple free ones on his sites, i would not recommend them if one is new to the methodology. In these videos the part where hes doing playback, he was trading every swing available regardless of context, e.g. in a HTF downtrend, going long at support without any sort of CoB, when there was no demand in the market....because he studied the chart before class. One can learn to trade the wrong way if new at this and be confused why hes not trading the way he teaches.

Go watch GD's other stuff, much better.

The thing is that he has a member there called Ted, and he is a trigger happy scalper, so the sessions are dominated by his trades. I don´t think Dr. Gary trades that way, but he places the trades on the chart when the members say "buy" or "sell". But I do agree that is misleading for people starting, he should say that those trades are high risk and not recommended.

Anyways, it is not recommended to watch Deep Practice if you are a noob, or even intermediate.. What is the point, what are you "deep practicing" if you are not even a master of the method yet? After you know VSA/Wyckoffian analysis by heart, and know everything from the inside out, then you go for deep practice.

"What is the point, what are you "deep practicing" if you are not even a master of the method yet?"

I guess it's like practicing social distancing, those store signs make me laugh, "please practice social distancing." How much practice do you need to get it right?

"Hey, keep back, you're only about 4 feet away from me!"

"That's because I'm practicing social distancing, as the sign says, it will probably be a few more weeks before I master it." :))

sometimes, a theory can be more easier to understanding if there are some practical examples to follow... seeing is believing...

Deep Practice is not a course, so you are not learning anything per se, the series is meant for experienced traders to practice their skills, the method.

It is very annoying in the sessions when people start making ridiculous questions of "what is a test", "can you explain what is a spring" LOL, really? Poor Dr. Gary... Start dragging all the session sending very noob questions.

• 1 month later...

h@@ps://mega.nz/file/NawSEKzY#LL5G3uAiBl_jsr-I3b96cLazJhmABeVu8YL7VHlgM8A

h@@ps://mega.nz/file/pD4kVSjT#E1fGibRhgR6WN-M_PR0UO1rrySc9YvkmtrG1mLoEdZE

h@@ps://mega.nz/file/BPgkSIKb#RF63I8Xz9mdDHiTrwn6PeOjBmgadHFjWvKDZvHjHE FM

h@@ps://mega.nz/file/NepiwYYL#Gl_nVopej0uA5aH0HcUbB1AnwqLHykyZU2KgUaxU7 uA

original credit to kenlee6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...