Unable to See "New Topics" Link

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to See "New Topics" Link

Since 2-3 days, I am not seeing the link of NEW TOPICS which used to appear on the left of Member List & Calendar link. Not sure if other people are facing this issue. I logged out and again logged in but still the issue persists.

yes, me too facing same issue, no new topic tab is there

Comment

I am ignorant on the subject, but gold, platinum, bronze and standard members have access to the same subjects?

Comment

yes , access is the same

Comment

Screenshot_8.png

kindly fix it soon. we need to check each sub forum individualy.

Comment

Since yesterday the format of the website has been all messed up, very difficult to login or find anything as stuff is spread all over the page. Is anyone else having a problem with this. I'm using Google Chrome but tried other browsers as well and still the same problem. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by flipper26 View Post
              Since yesterday the format of the website has been all messed up, very difficult to login or find anything as stuff is spread all over the page. Is anyone else having a problem with this. I'm using Google Chrome but tried other browsers as well and still the same problem. Thanks.
              yes even emoji is not showing since last few days.Screenshot_10.png

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
              Working...
              X