Indo-Investasi

Mr MojoRisin I have seen that the entry statistics of this website are lower than in the past. Have you wondered why?

Perhaps because in the past there were numerous threads of members who worked for the community and now there are only a few references to the sellers? Also because I understand that the more entries you get the higher your income....

...also because I would not want you to spend your money to keep a website alive while others earn the money

Also, we want to know who is thanking and who isnt, and how many thanks a person has given and received. That helps to build bonds and trust among members. Just a tip that may help this site to recover.

You can see who is thanking by clicking on number next to "Like" button.

I saw one bug in this, in you case, i see "1" next to "Like" but when i clicked that box, i saw 4 people thanked, strange.

"When I click on the number next to the "Like" box, nothing happens....no popups, no names, etc."

If I left click with my mouse I can see that John44 thanked you for not knowing how to use a mouse.

It tells me I cannot like my own posts.... am I allowed to dislike my own posts?

Edited by gadfly

I tried Firefox, Chrome and IE. They all work the same and don't show anything when clicking on the number to the right of "Like".

Right clicking with your mouse on the digit (0+) next to the Like link will have no effect, left clicking on it will show the "Like" stats - works for me on various browsers.

Right clicking with your mouse on the digit (0+) next to the Like link will have no effect, left clicking on it will show the "Like" stats - works for me on various browsers.

This feature is not important but out of curiousity I tried and just like the others nothing happen. Have disabled all blockers on the browser and still nothing. Probably you have access to this feature because of certain extension that you have installed on the browser, or probably because you are a "Diamond Member", i.e. Members have its previleges.

Mr MojoRisin I have seen that the entry statistics of this website are lower than in the past. Have you wondered why?

Perhaps because in the past there were numerous threads of members who worked for the community and now there are only a few references to the sellers? Also because I understand that the more entries you get the higher your income....

...also because I would not want you to spend your money to keep a website alive while others earn the money

Never Mistake the Finger for the Moon (english citation)

Quando il saggio indica la luna, lo stolto guarda il dito (italian)

This thread started with the above series of questions by good laser1000it, and has transformed into people asking why they don't see who is liking posts (probably due to browser add-ons that prevent for certain informations to be shown).

I (together with laser that asked the first question) wonder also whether Owner/Admins/Mods/ex Mods understand that a Board where capable members (laser, candyman, etc) shared for free their "educated" dll's or programs, at a certain point (suddenly) changed its DNA when someone (not spending any money for the rent of the server) began to make money selling its work, using this Board as a free window for selling his work.

Since this guy is praised so much, I wonder if the owner (who is paying "to keep the server alive" as said by laser) is aware of that.... that is "he is paying while others make money".

Do you think that this behaviour is pushing other guys to share their work for free here?

Does the "other guy" contribute at least by sharing his work for free with the Admins?

Also, we want to know who is thanking and who isnt, and how many thanks a person has given and received. That helps to build bonds and trust among members. Just a tip that may help this site to recover.

That's not possible wit this version. If 'thanks' that important, maybe you should comment and leave your name so the person knows you have thanked them, and vice versa.

In any Board, Mods/Admins should read and understand that comments to a post have nothing to do with what the Original Poster (OP) created the thread for, and simply split the thread in two.

One with posts pertaining the OP topic

The other with posts worried about the "like/unlike" problems and/or messed up interface.

Is that so difficult in a Board with 10 posts a day?