Forex Derivative EA

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: REQ: forex derivative EA

do you truely believe the EA has "complex" mathematical method to tackle the forex market, and the developer would use matlab to create such EA and charge only $97 per piece?

i have seen enough "snake oil" EA and their exaggerated claims and marketing ploys. unfortunately, the only way to find out is to buy a copy of their EA, which I think is a waste of our hard earned $.

i think the commercial MT4 EA market should have an independent body to assess and evaluate the performance of EA based on sound statistical methods... if the EA does not have the seal of approval no one should touch it!

just my $0.02

i think the commercial MT4 EA market should have an independent body to assess and evaluate the performance of EA based on sound statistical methods... if the EA does not have the seal of approval no one should touch it!

its called http://www.indo-investasi.com 8-)

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

Guys

ForexDerivative?educated

ttp://www.4shared.com/file/108774720/e74ff5cc/ForexDerivative.html

enjoy :lol:

Thank you very much Tango :arrow:

But i can't find the .dll file...please upload it, thanks B4.

When i backtest it , it say :

cannot load library 'ForexDerivative.dll' (error 126)

I'm my own enemy.....

Sorry Guys :twisted:

i got this EA from my friend.

i will ask him.

Thanks tango!

Also, This EA has no magic number. I am concerned that it will interfere with my other trades...

This is one more reason that we need this EA decompiled so the magic number can be added. But only if it is worth doing. Sometimes what the author posts and what the real backtests are are very different. We won't know until the DLL is posted.

According to the user guide, it mentions backtesting with spread less than 2 pips for EURUSD and 3 pips for GBPUSD, USDCAD and AUDUSD, otherwise the performance will be affected. Anyone knows of brokers that meet these specifications (besides the ECN)?

The EA also permits hedging, but the manual does mention it is for non-US brokers. I think this is another point to consider when looking for a broker.

Regards,

Collin